THE ULTIMATE CONVERSATION W WIFE (pregnancy)

What would you like to do if your wife got pregnant by her black bull ??

• Have her keep it and love it and raise it like you own ?

Votes: 240 81.4%
  • Ask wife to get abortion

Votes: 39 13.2%
  • Divorce her

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
True but as i said all.parties need to.know this isnt about them.the baby comes first and everyone must be on the same page or resentment can occur and in time the baby pays the price
it always depends on the people involved my ******* loves her ******* more than anything of course she knows that he is not her ******* and she loves him very much too and when he is with us we are a very happy family with two fathers

it always depends on the people involved my ******* loves her ******* more than anything of course she knows that he is not her ******* and she loves him very much too and when he is with us we are a very happy family with two fathers
You can be right if people stay involvled in everyone lives alot of people even couples that get divored and not by a relationship like this dont do what they should with the children especially if the bull / stud is doing it just to knock up.a women fir his pleasure That why i say about not having children from a sexual relationship unless everyone isvtitally in the sane page for the childs benefit

You can be right if people stay involvled in everyone lives alot of people even couples that get divored and not by a relationship like this dont do what they should with the children especially if the bull / stud is doing it just to knock up.a women fir his pleasure That why i say about not having children from a sexual relationship unless everyone isvtitally in the sane page for the childs benefit
Yes, you are absolutely right. The well-being of the children comes first and only out of self-interest should you not have children. But we have been in a threesome relationship for 16 years now and my BBC and I really wanted the baby. It was a dream baby

Yes, you are absolutely right. The well-being of the children comes first and only out of self-interest should you not have children. But we have been in a threesome relationship for 16 years now and my BBC and I really wanted the baby. It was a dream baby
Well.its obvious that all3 of you talked alot about this . Its great that its working for you and that you have a great sex life

Well.its obvious that all3 of you talked alot about this . Its great that its working for you and that you have a great sex life
of course it is very important to talk about the situation and to be clear about the consequences my lover and I knew very soon that we wanted a baby and soon we stopped using contraception, however my husband thought that I would continue to take the pill as When I was pregnant he had to accept it after initial difficulties but he survived the situation well and loves our ******* more than anything

of course it is very important to talk about the situation and to be clear about the consequences my lover and I knew very soon that we wanted a baby and soon we stopped using contraception, however my husband thought that I would continue to take the pill as When I was pregnant he had to accept it after initial difficulties but he survived the situation well and loves our ******* more than anything
It sounds like everything is working out for youni assume that you still
Live a hotwife lifestyle and cuckold your hubby. Im.glad that he has come around and that you are all.happy bit not telling him.ahead of time could have been a disaster for the 3 of you

It sounds like everything is working out for youni assume that you still
Live a hotwife lifestyle and cuckold your hubby. Im.glad that he has come around and that you are all.happy bit not telling him.ahead of time could have been a disaster for the 3 of you
For outsiders that might sound crass but you have to know my husband has a very small penis and was never able to satisfy me but he is a very fine dear person and for me there were only two possibilities either I succeed in making him a cuckhold or i have to leave him because i just didn't want to give up good sex and since i knew how much he loves me i took the risk and it was worth it

For outsiders that might sound crass but you have to know my husband has a very small penis and was never able to satisfy me but he is a very fine dear person and for me there were only two possibilities either I succeed in making him a cuckhold or i have to leave him because i just didn't want to give up good sex and sincknew how much he loves me i took the risk and it was worth it
Im.glad it worked put for you .As you know a marriage is not all.about sex.
Our sex life really been enhanced when she became a hotwife That has been 3 years ago .She has 3 guys that she see. She goes out with.one of them about every 2/3 weeks she has cjanges so.much since she started fu king our men she dresses sexier . Enjoys sex ot more It has been very rewarding for us

Im.glad it worked put for you .As you know a marriage is not all.about sex.
Our sex life really been enhanced when she became a hotwife That has been 3 years ago .She has 3 guys that she see. She goes out with.one of them about every 2/3 weeks she has cjanges so.much since she started fu king our men she dresses sexier . Enjoys sex ot more It has been very rewarding for us
ok you can't be there why did you come to the cuckholding?

ok you can't be there why did you come to the cuckholding?
It isnt that i cant be there im there at times but we still play I'm cuckold as i have to dr3ds herbat times buy herboutfits arrange dates pay for dinner and hotel rooms take hervto.him.pick.her
Sometimes when.i rent the room.ready for them.drinks toys lube. Even sometimes put the lingerie in the room.for her to.wear when they fuck
. M

It isnt that i cant be there im there at times but we still play I'm cuckold as i have to dr3ds herbat times buy herboutfits arrange dates pay for dinner and hotel rooms take hervto.him.pick.her
Sometimes when.i rent the room.ready for them.drinks toys lube. Even sometimes put the lingerie in the room.for her to.wear when they fuck
. M
she likes bbc too

So my wife and I were discussing hotwife stuff and potential hook ups etc and we talked about what if a hotwife or she got pregnant during a hotwife situation by the black bull . We have ******* and family and EVERYONE would be wondering wtf happen 😂…. My wife said we don’t believe in abortion plus it would be part of me so of course I would love it like one of my own n she said n I know you would love it cuz that the kinda person you are , I said I would absolutely raise it like It was my own ******* n coach his sports teams etc like I did my my own ******* growing up !… we then started to talk about what we would tell our family members n children etc … it was funny because we are a football sports family and she likes big tall black guys I said what if we had a boy n he ended up being 6-6 huge football player n her eyes lit up with joke lol it was so hot almost like she kinda thought about it .
I totally get the urge for women especially sexually driven hot blondes like my wife to want a more physically superior man to fertilize her womb ! It’s human nature n natural!
Why did your conversation not include the wishes of the man who sired the baby????

she likes bbc too
She just rece got blackend . We will.see how it progresses We have read sone IR stories etc ..She will.notbletbany guybpass her around or call.her his white bitch his white whore etc ..Any guy shes with has tonbe a gentleman respectfull.etc . Shes not a piece of meat and will.not accept any man white or black to mistreat her in antyway

She just rece got blackend . We will.see how it progresses We have read sone IR stories etc ..She will.notbletbany guybpass her around or call.her his white bitch his white whore etc ..Any guy shes with has tonbe a gentleman respectfull.etc . Shes not a piece of meat and will.not accept any man white or black to mistreat her in antyway
I wouldn't do that either. My bbc treats me with great respect and courtesy. He's a real gentleman

I wouldn't do that either. My bbc treats me with great respect and courtesy. He's a real gentleman
As it should be my hotwife goescout with a black.man as a couple to clubs etc .Dinners
As welas her white dates..when.shes out alone if a guys hits on her with like hey baby attitude hevwill.be told to.ger away from.her

i know that there are still big prejudices but i also know that there are now many white couples who have a baby from their bbc of course it is something unusual 30 years agonnwas it not normal that there were same-sex couples today thank god they can even getting married today, there are some things that are still lacking the tolerance that we should all have
No. There aren’t many couples that swing having babies with their lovers

Back