The taughest decision for a husband or boyfriend

I don’t understand why some people take these type of musings so seriously.

To play along I’ll say #2. I’ve always enjoyed getting to go down on the women I’ve been with. I’ve received compliments galore for my skillful work as a pleaser. Early on in my experience I was with a girl that taught me how to make her cum again and again with my lips and tongue. She was not shy in guiding me and telling me just how to work on her clit and how to read her so she didn’t have to give me instructions each time. That was more valuable to me and my subsequent lovers than I could have ever imagined at the time.

I think the toughest decision would be to allow her to have bareback sex. Not to take any actions to stop her.
Then I think the next toughest decision would be if you wanted to raise another man’s baby when she becomes pregnant
No, not for me. If you act as a couple, you are responsible as a couple. And if you fail as a man, you are responsible as a man.
It is called "Adult Lifestyle" for a reason. You should be mentally mature enough to know what you're doing and to be able to live with the consequences.

I think the toughest decision would be to allow her to have bareback sex. Not to take any actions to stop her.
Then I think the next toughest decision would be if you wanted to raise another man’s baby when she becomes pregnant
I think that's always her choice. we had the convo and we're ok raising another mans baby.

Back