The taughest decision for a husband or boyfriend

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
If you had to choose only one from two options (as a lifelong commitment),

* Having any kind of sex you like with your partner apart from eating her pussy and watching her with others, or
* Eating your partner's pussy and watching her with others but not having any other kind of sex

which one would you choose?

(Thankfully we do not have to restrict ourselves to only one of those options. But hypothetically: If you had to, which would it be?)

- And please try to explain your decision! (Why?)

Please think about it thoroughly and then give an honest answer.
(Of course Black guys are welcome to respond as well. ;) )

Thank you guys.

I would have to go with 1. Don’t know how I could survive without eating her pussy, but damn if her pussy doesn’t feel incredible…and I still get to watch her pussy and body being used by her bull
1. was not eating her pussy and not watching her with others but potentially doing anything else with her.
2. was eating her pussy and watching her with others only and not doing anything else.
;)

What would you choose if you had to decide for one or the other? TY

I have to go with option 1 because I just love to fuck her! But I would really miss eating her pussy, it tastes so good 😉
Option 2 ,it's where I am anyway and I love it
Two different answers by two different men. Thank you for your participation.

Further replies by other male members are very welcome!

i cannot seriously answer that question myself because i feel it very much depends on the girlfriend/wife and her personality and wants as well. (i am currently single.) Likewise important is the connection we would have in the relationship.
Honestly i do not believe i would be down for any of the two options in real life. (Not fucking or eating my own partner's pussy? - Both are very big, perhaps too big sacrifices.)
But i can imagine entering an agreement of "giving up" a defined sex practice or position in favor of my partner's lover, but only if he was her regular FWB. - That could be anal sex, for instance, or doggy-style, etc. Also i can imagine myself agreeing to wearing condoms with my GF or wife for a defined period of time while her lover is "granted" bareback sex.
Just my very personal kinky two cents added. ;)

* Having any kind of sex you like with your partner apart from eating her pussy and watching her with others, or
* Eating your partner's pussy and watching her with others but not having any other kind of sex

(Thankfully we do not have to restrict ourselves to only one of those options. But hypothetically: If you had to, which would it be?)

Thank you guys.
I would have to say option 2.

Thank you guys.
30 Years ago I would answer:
* Having any kind of sex you like with your partner apart from eating her pussy and watching her with others
But now our sexlife is so much changed I will sure choose:
* Eating your partner's pussy and watching her with others but not having any other kind of sex!

Smell her pussy while eating it is all I want from her. Knowing she need another man to sattisfy her and see her get what she need is all I want.

Thank you guys.
although the clan up is important part for not being able to fuck her after would be impossible i just have such good se with sammy after every one who she fucks

Thank you guys.
Which option would I choose?

Neither, because both of them are ridiculously restrictive and smack of self-denying and masochistic tendencies which I thank God I’m not afflicted with.

I’d be a #2 man for sure. I could put up with the other sacrifices but I really believe we’d be lost sexually if I couldn’t perform oral on her. It’s so central to our intimacy that I really think not having it could threaten our sexual connection. And even though we haven’t done anything with another man, when I consider our potential as a cuck couple I really can’t bear the notion of foreclosing that potential opportunity for us either. We’re at a stage of life where I think it could be truly transformative and I realize it’s something I’m gonna continue to want very much.

Last edited:
Back