The studies on BBC have been misleading

The ones that fucked my wife were fuckin huge,most between 10 and 12 inches long,and as big around as a beer can! I couldn't hang with them at 6 inches. I would say the study is wrong from what I have seen.

I think all men are all different size, but from what I see it seem like more black man has much bigger dick than white men

I went back and looked at studies on penis size. They continual say that black men are genreally bigger but nothing that would make that much of a difference.

Now this talking in genreal terms and understand its not across the board.

What these studies compare is length not volume. I personally don't care as much about length as I do girth. I like that full feeling. That comes from the amount of volume of cock in my pussy. You have to factor thickness and length to get volume and if there's a little more of each.....there's a lot more in total. This isn't even discussed or factored. Black men's cocks on average have 22% more volume then the global average. Why aren't we discussing that? Here, I broke it down into an infograph.....

gotta admit - well done

My experience of seeing between 2-4 new borns a shift for many years is black babies generally have noticably larger penises. I am in the US, it might be different in other regions.
So your saying that black new borns have bigger dicks and there for all black men have bigger dicks

Science whatever…. As a couple and the wife’s pervious experience, taking sample sizes from real life experiences, black men are generally bigger and in a lot of cases much bigger than white guys

Yes, most actually….. some have shown proof of endowment before meets….. the wife dated black guys for years before meeting me and wasn’t on websites looking at dick pics before meeting

Back