The studies on BBC have been misleading

Nhcuckcpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
I went back and looked at studies on penis size. They continual say that black men are genreally bigger but nothing that would make that much of a difference.

Now this talking in genreal terms and understand its not across the board.

What these studies compare is length not volume. I personally don't care as much about length as I do girth. I like that full feeling. That comes from the amount of volume of cock in my pussy. You have to factor thickness and length to get volume and if there's a little more of each.....there's a lot more in total. This isn't even discussed or factored. Black men's cocks on average have 22% more volume then the global average. Why aren't we discussing that? Here, I broke it down into an infograph.....

Attachments

• 20211101_130900_0000.png
    20211101_130900_0000.png
    447.4 KB · Views: 664
I went back and looked at studies on penis size. They continual say that black men are genreally bigger but nothing that would make that much of a difference.

What these studies compare is length not volume. I personally don't care as much about length as I do girth. I like that full feeling. That comes from the amount of volume of cock in my pussy. You have to factor thickness and length to get volume and if there's a little more of each.....there's a lot more in total. This isn't even discussed or factored. Black men's cocks on average have 22% more volume then the global average. Why aren't we discussing that? Here, I broke it down into an infograph.....
Don't know where you got your facts but every medical article I've read from legitimate sources say it's a myth so quote your sources

IMG_0581.jpgIn high school back in Africa my cock was pretty average amongst the black guys. But I realized I was still big. ha ha ha

Science says its a myth that black is bigger, as does our own experience. Not complaining, but once again its out the window with truth and lets all believe the myth and falsehoods...hey its on Twitter it must be true...what a world we live in!

Pops
You’re so right

While science has its place in the argument, I think we should just rely on our own experiences. To some blacks have the bigger dicks, but that is based on their experiences. To others, white men may have the bigger dick. I don't consider myself big, but I am not small either but that is my perception as compared to many on here (and for the record, I am NOT a meat gazer), but some threads or posts, it is right in your face, just like the one three posts before this one. However, to some women, I have been told I am big. Hey if they blowing smoke, then call me Marlboro lol. The point is, big is relative to the receiver just as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. To some a guy 7+ is big and to others he is not, heck to some 8 is small, and you see it all the time, "Don't show up if you're not 9+" lol. Right?

Can't help but wonder who participates in these studies though. I'm fairly well hung. While I really enjoy amateur IR stuff a lot of time when I see the black 'bulls' cock I can't help but chuckle.

Obviously with blacked and stuff like that the bull is always hung but on amateur/self shot stuff its hit or miss.

In my opinion what does it even matter who has the bigger cocks on average or in science studies. As cucks we most often want to se our wives fucking men who are bigger , better and on this social network black men. The size is one thing and wives may of course have different preferences that also can change over time. As my wife told me after she been fucking a hung black man. That it's not just the size but also the way he fucked her, the way his skin felt. And also the way he talked to her, fingered, kissed her and licked her.
My point is that why not leave science debates of who has the bigger cocks and focus on the experiences a cool black man can have with a couple. Just saying.

In my opinion what does it even matter who has the bigger cocks on average or in science studies. As cucks we most often want to se our wives fucking men who are bigger , better and on this social network black men. The size is one thing and wives may of course have different preferences that also can change over time. As my wife told me after she been fucking a hung black man. That it's not just the size but also the way he fucked her, the way his skin felt. And also the way he talked to her, fingered, kissed her and licked her.
My point is that why not leave science debates of who has the bigger cocks and focus on the experiences a cool black man can have with a couple. Just saying.
Hey in all fairness, we men aren't the ones worrying about it per se, at least I'm not. It's women with their expectations that are creating the concern and insecurities that some men have. But, as I said more than once, my dick does not define me, and any woman not happy with what I have, it's all good. I am not going to lose any sleep or let that even bother me to the point where I am worried about statistics. Be confident in your skin and own what you have. As my grandmother used to say, "all bread has their cheese". If you like mozzarella, hit me up haha.

Hey in all fairness, we men aren't the ones worrying about it per se, at least I'm not. It's women with their expectations that are creating the concern and insecurities that some men have. But, as I said more than once, my dick does not define me, and any woman not happy with what I have, it's all good. I am not going to lose any sleep or let that even bother me to the point where I am worried about statistics. Be confident in your skin and own what you have. As my grandmother used to say, "all bread has their cheese". If you like mozzarella, hit me up haha.
Yupp a dick does not define person. And stereotypical assumptions are still stereotypes. Every person is a story and there are billions of them. But I don't think it's women creating this concern.

Yupp a dick does not define person. And stereotypical assumptions are still stereotypes. Every person is a story and there are billions of them. But I don't think it's women creating this concern.
Agreed, but let me clarify before I get shot with ******* then charged for stinkness, lol. What I meant is that, with so many women having this desire and for some a mandatory requirement for a big dick, so many men worry about not measuring up, hence them feeling insecure. So, if my prior statement portrayed the wrong meaning, my apologies ladies.

What size was the sample pool they used for this research.....size matters(no pun intended)

I venture to believe from our own personal research that it’s much easier to find a large black cock than a white cock in a cuckold lifestyle when searching for bulls. When my wife started and was fucking white guys at first, it was way more the norm for them to be very average in size with an occasionally hung one but very rare. When she flipped to BBC, it was easy to find large ones and in fact, I guess most in this lifestyle looking to be black bulls in our findings have all been hung above what is known as average, most far above average. It is why my wife went black and stayed black, she likes that full, deep feeling.

saying all that, the single biggest penis she’s ever had was white, massive in length and girth but the attitude and personality attached to said massive cock was a bigger prick than what he was packing. My wife in the last 10 plus years has literally fucked 100’s of black cocks and knock on wood, not one bad experience as far as being an asshole and every single one of them much larger than myself and I’m solidly just a bit probably under average at about 5” rock hard in length in a good day. Her regulars now she see’s weekly after they cum in her and walk to the shower soft, pack more length than me hard. My wife 100% admits now that everything about a BBC is better and she was one of those before this lifestyle that was adamant size didn’t matter, white cocks look better, blah, blah, blah. She will tell anyone interested in this lifestyle, how awesome black men are and how great they are at taking care of married white pussy. She use to touch my soft penis all the time before this lifestyle telling me how good my cock looked. She never does this anymore and usually giggles a bit at it all turtled up soft. She says just seeing a big black beautiful cock (she calls them BBBC because she says they are beautiful and gods best work of art) dangling down soft, swinging back and forth so big and bold even when soft just makes both her mouth and pussy water. She says all the time, if someone anywhere pulls out a BBBC she has a hard time and doesn’t think she could control her urges to touch it and taste in even if in public. She has sucked a BBBC at a all black strip club in front of mostly a bunch of black women that she said were hooting, hollering and urging her on, she fucked him later that night in his truck in the parking lot. She says BBBC’s just mesmerize her and she looses all control and no white cock bas really ever done that too her. She says most the reason at first is just the size they are soft compared to all the white ones (outside of one) she has seen.

After seeing how I compare soft and somewhat normal to sone of her bulls soft and normal, I totally agree with her, black cocks are beautiful and I love that my wife loves to enjoy everything about them!

5D3F203F-73AC-471E-A365-43C52068BF84.jpeg

Back