The reality as a bull

James J

Male
From
MA, US
I am an older man. I've had a history of experiences that I am both proud and disgusted by.
As I've aged, I've come to see the reality of my situation.

I watch some of the people on this site and see how the women are perfect with their make up just so, the high heels, and the fake breasts.
Sorry, this is not reality.

Also I see some of the younger wanna be bulls, talking their ******* about breeding and how their cocks are going to make the ladies go crazy.
Also, a myth in most cases.

Here it is a friday evening and I'm not out balling a bunch of ladies. I have a life, a career and responsibilities. The reality is that this lifestyle,
if not ****** can be very pleasurable an rewarding if you are willing to take a moment and look at the big picture.

I've been the young buck. I'm ashamed of some of the ******* I've done. While some of it makes great memories, the truth is I was a dumb kid.
I'm good where I am. I enjoy the people I am around. I take it as it comes and I'm cool with that.

Couples, take that into consideration when you are looking for a bull that fits into your life.
Young bulls? You ain't gonna be young forever. At some point, you gotta look at the big picture.

Just sayin.

J

I am an older man. I've had a history of experiences that I am both proud and disgusted by.

I watch some of the people on this site and see how the women are perfect with their make up just so, the high heels, and the fake breasts.

Also I see some of the younger wanna be bulls, talking their ******* about breeding and how their cocks are going to make the ladies go crazy.

Here it is a friday evening and I'm not out balling a bunch of ladies. I have a life, a career and responsibilities. The reality is that this lifestyle,
if not ****** can be very pleasurable an rewarding if you are willing to take a moment and look at the big picture.

I've been the young buck. I'm ashamed of some of the ******* I've done. While some of it makes great memories, the truth is I was a dumb kid.
I'm good where I am. I enjoy the people I am around. I take it as it comes and I'm cool with that.

Couples, take that into consideration when you are looking for a bull that fits into your life.
Young bulls? You ain't gonna be young forever. At some point, you gotta look at the big picture.

Just sayin.

J
Real talk, respect

Doesn't age change your outlook on life? This lifestyle (when we get the time) gets better for us every year as we get older. We look at young bulls, young cucks and young wives entering this lifestyle and a lot of time get spat out at the other end. We always think, whats your hurry? Young cucks, enjoy your wifes younger years and pussy, the young hung boys.. go out and get lots of single pussy before getting tangled in 3 ways etc. and the young women, chase all the cock you want before settling down... settle into life, *******, mortgages etc. and build a strong relationship/ marriage... then once you've ticked a few boxes in life, then explore this lifestyle more. With a strong foundation under you, its a cherry on top when you find the right people to play with.

Just sayin.

J

I agree with the brother on so many levels it is insane but I shall digress. Enjoy the days.

Smiles...ahh, high heels I could run in, perfect make up, natural boobs right where they were supposed to be and the body of a 23 year old. Good times. I had a lot of amazing sex, some of it with my amazing bbc football player boyfriend. I wouldn’t change a thing.

But now I’m older and have a more responsible life. My body isn’t what it used to be. And I’m ok with it. Sex is still amazing. I make better choices about partners (still regret things now and then). I’m not the gymnast I used to be. I’m ok with that, too.

Happiness in life is about knowing where you fit. I’m no longer interested in the young ones looking for an older woman. I’m interested I grown ups (sometimes that has nothing to do with age).

Life is all about knowing who you are and what you require to be happy ?. Sounds like you’re there ?

Smiles...ahh, high heels I could run in, perfect make up, natural boobs right where they were supposed to be and the body of a 23 year old. Good times. I had a lot of amazing sex, some of it with my amazing bbc football player boyfriend. I wouldn’t change a thing.

But now I’m older and have a more responsible life. My body isn’t what it used to be. And I’m ok with it. Sex is still amazing. I make better choices about partners (still regret things now and then). I’m not the gymnast I used to be. I’m ok with that, too.

Happiness in life is about knowing where you fit. I’m no longer interested in the young ones looking for an older woman. I’m interested I grown ups (sometimes that has nothing to do with age).

Life is all about knowing who you are and what you require to be happy ?. Sounds like you’re there ?

Embrace reality. It's not a dirty word.

Doesn't age change your outlook on life? This lifestyle (when we get the time) gets better for us every year as we get older. We look at young bulls, young cucks and young wives entering this lifestyle and a lot of time get spat out at the other end. We always think, whats your hurry? Young cucks, enjoy your wifes younger years and pussy, the young hung boys.. go out and get lots of single pussy before getting tangled in 3 ways etc. and the young women, chase all the cock you want before settling down... settle into life, *******, mortgages etc. and build a strong relationship/ marriage... then once you've ticked a few boxes in life, then explore this lifestyle more. With a strong foundation under you, its a cherry on top when you find the right people to play with.

Experience is a humbling thing.

Just sayin.

J

Just sayin.

J
So true! Spoken from the truth of heart and reality!

Agree, most should 'find' themselves before going down this road I believe. We have no interest in younger men for that very reason. Our friend is white, a very fit/ athletic 55yo, and lucky to be 7" (so not what people are seeking on here) BUT he gets us and we get him, and the sex over the last 4 years has been the best sex of my life as a 44yo woman. We just click, mainly because we carry similar beliefs, battle scars, life stories etc. and I wouldn't say 'I love him' but I care for him a lot, we both do and does for us as well... and when we do catch up for sex it has passion and intensity i've not felt very often before and that i'm sure is the connection we have out of the bedroom and our ages have a lot to do with that.

Agree, most should 'find' themselves before going down this road I believe. We have no interest in younger men for that very reason. Our friend is white, a very fit/ athletic 55yo, and lucky to be 7" (so not what people are seeking on here) BUT he gets us and we get him, and the sex over the last 4 years has been the best sex of my life as a 44yo woman. We just click, mainly because we carry similar beliefs, battle scars, life stories etc. and I wouldn't say 'I love him' but I care for him a lot, we both do and does for us as well... and when we do catch up for sex it has passion and intensity i've not felt very often before and that i'm sure is the connection we have out of the bedroom and our ages have a lot to do with that.

Bingo. That is the point. Go with what truly works for you. I have a wonderful situation of which I am grateful for. It is real and not BS. More than I could have ever expected.

Bingo. That is the point. Go with what truly works for you. I have a wonderful situation of which I am grateful for. It is real and not BS. More than I could have ever expected.
Yes, we are a cuckold/ hotwife couple by definition, but we don't seek or look for the stereotype scene. Our 'bull' is far from what most women here would want or seek, but he makes my toes curl and has for 4 years. Plus my hubby needs to be a cuckold for several reasons.. emotional and psychological etc. and is much, much happier when I am sexually active with our friend, so our middle aged, white, averaged size cocked 'bull' fulfills that for us.

Just sayin.

J

I was getting into your post because I think it’s an excellent and unique topic but I want you to elaborate more on the specifics of what experiences brought you to this epiphany please. I think young bulls need to hear these things.

Just sayin.

J
Couldn’t have said it any better myself.

Back