The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power

As a white guy who is a friend and fan of @bigblackbull76 - I have to say that he is a master of the game. His writing is full of experience, intelligence and understanding. He has just the right mix of confidence and power without being an ***hole. And he gets that everyone comes into this scene with different needs. Not all of us white guys want to be hated on and treated like sh*t!

The difference of a good insightful bull and just a well hung male is seeking to fuck your wife, is about taking everyone for the ride, especially the cuckold. Most bulls can get laid quite easily any time they choose, there are a lot of single women seeking sex, but from my experience, they have less interest in single women. They want a married woman, because its forbidden fruit for one, but a lot i've met and chatted to (aside from wanting their balls emptied) genuinely want to help the couple fulfil their desires, sexually fulfil both of them and give the wife something she is unable to experience with their husband. When done right, that bull knows he'll have a repeat customer in the future maybe once or in our case for nearly two years of ongoing sex.

I think this quote sort of sits where I think all bulls should use as a starting point:
Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. Dwight D. Eisenhower

The difference of a good insightful bull and just a well hung male is seeking to fuck your wife, is about taking everyone for the ride, especially the cuckold. Most bulls can get laid quite easily any time they choose, there are a lot of single women seeking sex, but from my experience, they have less interest in single women. They want a married woman, because its forbidden fruit for one, but a lot i've met and chatted to (aside from wanting their balls emptied) genuinely want to help the couple fulfil their desires, sexually fulfil both of them and give the wife something she is unable to experience with their husband. When done right, that bull knows he'll have a repeat customer in the future maybe once or in our case for nearly two years of ongoing sex.

I think this quote sort of sits where I think all bulls should use as a starting point:
Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Absolutely NAILED IT!!!

Perfect post!

"give the wife something she is unable to experience with their husband"

There is very little that an average couple unable to experience with each other.
If women were "unable" to experience something with their husbands -they would do it on a side
Let's agree that the the lifestyle that we discuss here is almost exclusively husband's pushed agenda.
However, a lot of people here miss something fundamentally inherent in any relation and, in general, everywhere around us:
Our desire to please !
We have been conditioned to please and we love to do so, especially for people we love, respect, or rewarded by :)
This desire here is being mistreated for lust and fornication, not to say these don't belong, of course they do - that's the husbands agenda!

So believe it or not, every time a Bull fucks a wife it is done so for an intricate mix of reasons dominated by wife's desire to please her husband, even if she pleases a bull.
That is all to it, everything else is the icing on the cake.
So here comes an axiom: Every wife wants to please her husband, even if husband wants her to please a stranger.
Last half of the axiom is the subject of discourse here.

The original poster missed the forest for a tree quoting Eisenhower: Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. (This can as well be a definition of marriage)

"give the wife something she is unable to experience with their husband"

There is very little that an average couple unable to experience with each other.
If women were "unable" to experience something with their husbands -they would do it on a side
Let's agree that the the lifestyle that we discuss here is almost exclusively husband's pushed agenda.
However, a lot of people here miss something fundamentally inherent in any relation and, in general, everywhere around us:
Our desire to please !
We have been conditioned to please and we love to do so, especially for people we love, respect, or rewarded by :)
This desire here is being mistreated for lust and fornication, not to say these don't belong, of course they do - that's the husbands agenda!

So believe it or not, every time a Bull fucks a wife it is done so for an intricate mix of reasons dominated by wife's desire to please her husband, even if she pleases a bull.
That is all to it, everything else is the icing on the cake.
So here comes an axiom: Every wife wants to please her husband, even if husband wants her to please a stranger.
Last half of the axiom is the subject of discourse here.

The original poster missed the forest for a tree quoting Eisenhower: Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. (This can as well be a definition of marriage)

Well, I can agree with some that you have said here, but also a lot I don't. I have only had 3 long term/ permanent relationships, no flings, booty calls, affairs etc. as its been the only way for me to experience anything that resembles regular sex with a female. In those relationships, all have had sex with other men. 50% of the time was because it turned/s me on, 30% of the time it was to 'itch a scratch' (that also turns me on) that my ex's/ current wife had/s and 20% of the time it was behind my back without my knowledge. When I divorced my ex wife and we finally friended each other again and did a post mortem on our marriage.

We talked about the numbers of men she'd had sex with over our 17 years of marriage, and she admitted there were around 10-15 more than she had earlier admitted to, and showed me their phone numbers stored in her phone. So I do agree, most who are on here do it for their husbands, but a lot like my ex don't. Partly for me is, these are the types of women I seek out, the flirty, promiscuous, slutty, easy, sexually confident types. So these women were like this with me or without me. So yes, they do it for my enjoyment, but more so for their own.. my wife and ex's feel empowered by it. Put simply, if they didn't enjoy it they wouldn't have done it/do it.

True Story - A Farm Girl and her Bull

It happens every year, the day I have a cook out at my farm and my bull decides it’s time to mate. I will never know if it’s actually love in the air or the smell of my chicken roasting on the grill instead of beef that gets him excited. But it doesnt always take a cookout or a nice day to see my bull in action. No, he is a impressive lover and bad weather or a bad hair day will not stop his voracious sexual appetite.

As I grab a cold *******, I make my way to my rocking chair to get myself comfortable, this gives me a full access view of what is about to come. As the sunlight shines brightly on his skin it takes me back to the first time I saw him.

I remember him standing there, his wild eyes looking at me with great intensity smelling like musk. I could see his ripped defined muscles under that black sleek coat he wore. I hesitated to touch him but I had to know what he felt like. So i slide my hand down his back softly. His confidence overrode the uncertainly of my doubts and calmed me. As my eyes glazed over this beautiful creature I couldn't help but notice the biggest cock I had ever seen and attached was a huge set of nuts. I had no recollection of his past but i surely knew this bull had bedded many in his time.

My mind snapped back into place as I saw him approach her with great demand. He rubbed his face against her skin as to take in her scent. She reciprocated instinctively allowing him to take what he was there for.

True Story - A Farm Girl and her Bull

It happens every year, the day I have a cook out at my farm and my bull decides it’s time to mate. I will never know if it’s actually love in the air or the smell of my chicken roasting on the grill instead of beef that gets him excited. But it doesnt always take a cookout or a nice day to see my bull in action. No, he is a impressive lover and bad weather or a bad hair day will not stop his voracious sexual appetite.

As I grab a cold *******, I make my way to my rocking chair to get myself comfortable, this gives me a full access view of what is about to come. As the sunlight shines brightly on his skin it takes me back to the first time I saw him.

I remember him standing there, his wild eyes looking at me with great intensity smelling like musk. I could see his ripped defined muscles under that black sleek coat he wore. I hesitated to touch him but I had to know what he felt like. So i slide my hand down his back softly. His confidence overrode the uncertainly of my doubts and calmed me. As my eyes glazed over this beautiful creature I couldn't help but notice the biggest cock I had ever seen and attached was a huge set of nuts. I had no recollection of his past but i surely knew this bull had bedded many in his time.

My mind snapped back into place as I saw him approach her with great demand. He rubbed his face against her skin as to take in her scent. She reciprocated instinctively allowing him to take what he was there for.

Thats a fascinating story there my dear @Casspurr and I can't help but wonder are you talking about a real Bull on a farm or an actual Black male stud Bull? :blackgrimace: :lips::blackheart::lips::blackheart:

* The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power - Part One*
I have read, heard, and seen so many misconceptions, misrepresentations, and confusion around the title of a 'Bull' as applied to men in this lifestyle that it was time to address this topic once and for all. As a real true and living personified example and one considered authority on this subject I was shocked to not find much written to explain about the title and proper representation.

Hence I was compelled to finally expel the ignorance and misunderstandings about just what exactly a Bull is and is not. Also I will address the roles and responsibilities of a Bull too. The title of a Bull is something that should not be labeled to every man especially when they don't understand nor exhibit any of the traits of one.

The Bull's Associated Traits observed from nature:

To begin with, The Bull is a powerful sacred ******* and has always held a popular symbolic meaning. It has been an icon for worship in many cultures throughout history on the planet earth.
  • Bulls epitomize masculinity in the ******* kingdom, symbolizing power, strength, authority, and confidence in both their physical and spiritual presence.

• Bulls are known for their speed, and ferocity for aggressiveness as animals by nature.

• Bulls are known to be of solid muscle and have high testosterone. High testosterone leads to greater muscle mass, strong bone density, and super sex drives.

• As an ancient archetype, the bull is symbolic of a muscular brute of fertility, virility, and sexual strength.

• A single bull can impregnate an entire herd of over 20 cows in one month, which constitutes a form of much-welcomed abundance and justifies its symbolism of stamina. Its power to procreate extends the life and posterity of all those it encounters, further masculinizing its character and symbolic value. [4]

• The bull has been honored by ancient cultures as being well endowed and so (from a typically male and very human perspective) honored for its ability to please its mate. [4]

• Bulls will fight eachother for breeding rights (as males of so many species will do), but during the rest of the year, when they are not with the cows or once the cows have all been bred, bulls live together harmoniously. [7]
Therefore in summary:
For men, these traits of passion, dominance, authoritative presence, strength, power, and virility are highly revered and yearned for by both sexes and are still considered of the utmost importance in many cultures and ethnic groups today such as with cuckold-couples. He is the man that every woman wants to have.

A real Bull is a man of a strong mental frame (Bull-headed like or unmovable), intelligent, enviable strong muscular physical stature, powerful, dominant, high stamina, and worshiped for their well endowed phallus and sexual virility to breed. He is an alpha of the group and his mere presence without even speaking makes it known. His presence and physique naturally makes women and other men automatically submissive and yield to his authority.

Just like the saying "A Bull in a China shop", anything around the Bull once he moves will break because he is strong, tough, and they are small and fragile. Others yield, or break to the Bull, he doesn't yield to them. When a Bull fucks a woman it is a favor to her, not a woman giving a favor to him. This is the personified attribute and iconic worship status of a real Bull.

The Bull's Symbolic meaning to cultures through-out History:

Egypt:
Bull cults were popular from at least the First Dynasty (Early Dynastic Period). The powerful and virile bull was associated with the pharaoh, who sometimes took the epithet "strong bull of his mom". As early as 3100 BC the king is depicted in the form of a bull.A sacred bull was identified by specific sacred markings. Once the bull had been confirmed as the incarnation of a god, it was housed in plush quarters, given only the best food, and provided with a harem of the best cows. The lucky ******* would live in the lap of luxury until its death when it would be mummified and buried with full honours. [5]
The most famous of the bull cults is undoubtedly that of the Apis bull (also known as the Hapis Bull or "Hapi-ankh"). The bull was the incarnation of a god, but unlike the other ******* totems (who only provided a link to the god) the Apis was thought to host the god himself. The Apis bull was originally viewed as the manifestation of Ptah. However, the Apis was soon linked to Osiris when Ptah and Osiris merged and so Plutarch described the Apis as the "fair and beautiful image of the soul of Osiris". According to one myth the Apis was the living embodiment of Ptah while he lived and Osiris when he died. [5]

Crete:
Bulls were a central theme in the Minoan civilization,being a major religious object,with bull heads and bull horns used as symbols in the Knossos palace. Knossos was an ancient city of northern Crete near present-day Heraklion. The center of a Bronze Age culture that probably flourished from c. 2000 to 1400 bc, it is the traditional site of the palace of King Minos.[6]

Greece:
The Greeks considered the bull ******* totem to be a symbol of Zeus, the head of the gods and the almighty ruler of Olympus. This was the highest degree of royalty and commanded respect from all who worshiped. Just as Zeus was known to be very fertile (as evidenced by his multitude of children), so, too is the bull. [1]

To the Greeks, the bull was an attribute of Zeus (as represented by the constellation of Taurus) who transformed himself into a glistening white bull. Fully tame and quite striking, Zeus (in the guise of the white bull) unassumingly planted himself amongst the herds in an effort to capture the attention of the lovely Europa with whom Zeus was completely smitten. Classic art will show Europa riding a white bull. This is Zeus in the form of a bull, and will touch on symbolism of passion, transformation, virility, strength and fulfillment.

Celtic:
The symbol of the the bull in the Celtic culture represented physical strength and power. "The word "Celtic" refers to people who lived in Britain and Western Europe from 500 BC and 400 AD. Celts were of the Iron Age and lived in small villages which were led by warrior chiefs.” [2]

To the Celtic way of thought, the bull was also extremely virile, and so symbolized fertility and the power to procreate - to extend the life of the clans. Druids associated the bull with solar energy and the female cow with earth energy. The bull was also symbolic of great luxury, wealth and provision by later Celts. Indeed, cattle were a source of income and supply in many forms - a way of life for the Celts for centuries. [1]

Spain:
Italy:
A long-time fan of bull fighting and born under the sign of the Taurus himself, Ferrucio Lamborghini (the company founder) used the symbol of a raging bull as the company's logo. The company would go on to name all of their cars after fighting bulls or aspects from the bullfighting world. [8]
America/Texas Rodeo & Mechanized Bull Riding:
Check the Professional Bull Riders (PBR) league. Ref: http://www.pbr.com

Wallstreet and Modern Financial Markets:
Even in our modern time, the bull symbol identifies an upward trend in the stock market. When the stock market is rising it is said to be in a ‘Bullish’ state and the investors are ‘bullish’. Here we see the bull as a symbol of confidence and strength. Although the source is unknown, common knowledge tells us that the bull became a symbol of strong investment trends because of its style of attack. A bull swings its horns upwards in a mighty push, hence the comparison to a intense upward movement in the stock market and in comparison when stocks fall its referred to as a Bear market for the *******'s nature to go into hibernation. [1]

References:
[1] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/bull-symbols.html

[2] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-symbols.html

[3]

[4] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/bull-tattoo-ideas.html

[5] http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/bullcult.html

[6] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_bull

[7] http://honeyrockdawn.com/2010/05/a-lot-of-bull/

[8] http://www.businessinsider.com/lamborghinis-2016-2
this is why we want to go black

I appreciate all the effort you took in writing this. You're a very talented writer.
Appreciate the kudos and feedback you've provided.

Another interesting thread topic of something I've been looking at and warrants more discussion on from the Black Bull's POV is related to this below. More to follow on this:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/ladies-have-you-fallen-in-love-with-your-bulls.121719/

View media item 25015
View media item 17430
View media item 62916

The Power and Dominant Biological Evolution of a Bull and the release of power and submission in a cuckold relationship.

(under draft)

Someone had written to me asking if I could write on the biological and sociological science behind the power of a Bull and cuckold relationships. The following is that dissertation long overdue on the subject.

In Matt Ridley’s book ‘The Red Queen’ provides a whole discourse on the biological evolution of human nature and its ultimate purpose in which all human activities lead through out the struggle of life to survive, suceed in their endeavors, and most importantly of all reproduce. Human beings are a product of evolution and their environment, both nature and nurture.

Some may think that human beings are naturally monogamous, but they’re also just as naturally adulterous. In Ridley’s book he deacribes how anthropologist, and sociologists conducted research in finding comparisons for humans with other animals that share our highly social habits: such as with colonial birds, monkeys, and dolphins. As we shall see, the lesson they teach is that we are designed for a system of monogamy plagued by adultery.

Though Ridley says that women are less inclined toward casual sex, that doesn’t mean they aren’t promiscuous. But their promiscuity often has a purpose.

For examples, Ridley looks to the ******* kingdom—specifically to the phenomenon of adultery among colonial birds. Like many human beings, female colonial birds divide men into two different categories:
1. Providers (cucks)
2. Lovers (Bulls, Studs)

“When a female mates with an attractive male, he works less hard and she works harder at bringing up the young,” Ridley writes. “It is as if he feels that he has done her a favor by providing superior genes and therefore expects her to repay him with harder work around the nest. This, of course, increases her incentive to find a mediocre but hardworking husband and cuckold him by having an affair with a superstud next door.”

Ridley closes his discussion of this topic with a crude summary of the hunter-gatherer rules that he claims still exist deep in the minds of women: “It began with a woman who married the best unmarried hunter in the tribe and had an affair with the best married hunter, thus ensuring her children a rich supply of meat. It continues with a rich tycoon’s wife bearing a baby that grows up to resemble her beefy bodyguard. Men are to be exploited as providers of parental care, wealth, and genes.”

WHY WOMEN GET TO CHOOSE

Biologically hardwired info their DNA make-up and instinctually, the goal for female animals is to find a mate with the genetic makeup necessary to be a good provider or a good *******. Males have to be the agressors.
Consider, for example, the question of marriage proposals. In no society on earth do they usually come from the woman or her family. Even among the most liberated of Westerners, men are expected to ask and women to answer.

Male animals by nature have a goal of locating as many wives and mothers as possible. The reason for these disparate goals is investment. The gender that invests the most in children (by carrying a fetus for months, for instance) is the one that has the least to gain from extra mating. On the other hand, the gender that invests the least in children has the most extra time to spend searching for additional mates. These different goals lend a scientific authority to something every man who’s entered a singles club immediately learns: Males compete for the attention of females.

The evolutionary pressure is on the male to perfect displays that make the female well disposed toward him and sexually aroused so that he can be certain of mating.” Ridley examines the mating habits that revolve around peacock tails, deer antlers, swallow tailfeathers, and the colors of butterflies and guppies.

The bottom line is that “females choose; and their choosiness is inherited; they prefer exaggerated ornaments; (i.e. men with nice cars or other items to show off their wealth but also men with large cocks to demonstrate their sexual prowess for delivering the pleasure). That much is now uncontroversial.”

For many women, high heels, push-up bras, tight clothing, and waxed body hair are just part of being fashionable and attractive. If you want to be successful with women, you have to be willing to carry a similar burden. It may feel unnatural or uncomfortable sometimes, but wearing clothes that distinguish you from the herd conveys confidence, leadership and individuality (as long as the clothes aren’t wearing you). As Ridley puts it, “There is no preference for the average.”

And all of this leads us back to the qualities and attributes of a Bull whether with elephants, seals, or human males. They have a high amount of testosterone, very aggressive, competive and alphas or natural doninant leaders. While they may be too much trouble for a woman to maintain a monagamous stable providing relationship with these men make suitable and satisfying lovers. Hence it makes more practical sense that a woman find a man who is more a beta, would not be as aggressive or competitive to bed as many women, want to provide for his mate and thus she is able to cuck him to her suitability for a homeostatic life of survival and reproduction.

As a white guy who is a friend and fan of @bigblackbull76 - I have to say that he is a master of the game. His writing is full of experience, intelligence and understanding. He has just the right mix of confidence and power without being an ***hole. And he gets that everyone comes into this scene with different needs. Not all of us white guys want to be hated on and treated like sh*t!
Much agreed :)

The Power and Dominant Biological Evolution of a Bull and the release of power and submission in a cuckold relationship.

(under draft)

Someone had written to me asking if I could write on the biological and sociological science behind the power of a Bull and cuckold relationships. The following is that dissertation long overdue on the subject.

In Matt Ridley’s book ‘The Red Queen’ provides a whole discourse on the biological evolution of human nature and its ultimate purpose in which all human activities lead through out the struggle of life to survive, suceed in their endeavors, and most importantly of all reproduce. Human beings are a product of evolution and their environment, both nature and nurture.

Some may think that human beings are naturally monogamous, but they’re also just as naturally adulterous. In Ridley’s book he deacribes how anthropologist, and sociologists conducted research in finding comparisons for humans with other animals that share our highly social habits: such as with colonial birds, monkeys, and dolphins. As we shall see, the lesson they teach is that we are designed for a system of monogamy plagued by adultery.

Though Ridley says that women are less inclined toward casual sex, that doesn’t mean they aren’t promiscuous. But their promiscuity often has a purpose.

For examples, Ridley looks to the ******* kingdom—specifically to the phenomenon of adultery among colonial birds. Like many human beings, female colonial birds divide men into two different categories:
1. Providers (cucks)
2. Lovers (Bulls, Studs)

“When a female mates with an attractive male, he works less hard and she works harder at bringing up the young,” Ridley writes. “It is as if he feels that he has done her a favor by providing superior genes and therefore expects her to repay him with harder work around the nest. This, of course, increases her incentive to find a mediocre but hardworking husband and cuckold him by having an affair with a superstud next door.”

Ridley closes his discussion of this topic with a crude summary of the hunter-gatherer rules that he claims still exist deep in the minds of women: “It began with a woman who married the best unmarried hunter in the tribe and had an affair with the best married hunter, thus ensuring her children a rich supply of meat. It continues with a rich tycoon’s wife bearing a baby that grows up to resemble her beefy bodyguard. Men are to be exploited as providers of parental care, wealth, and genes.”

WHY WOMEN GET TO CHOOSE

Biologically hardwired info their DNA make-up and instinctually, the goal for female animals is to find a mate with the genetic makeup necessary to be a good provider or a good *******. Males have to be the agressors.
Consider, for example, the question of marriage proposals. In no society on earth do they usually come from the woman or her family. Even among the most liberated of Westerners, men are expected to ask and women to answer.

Male animals by nature have a goal of locating as many wives and mothers as possible. The reason for these disparate goals is investment. The gender that invests the most in children (by carrying a fetus for months, for instance) is the one that has the least to gain from extra mating. On the other hand, the gender that invests the least in children has the most extra time to spend searching for additional mates. These different goals lend a scientific authority to something every man who’s entered a singles club immediately learns: Males compete for the attention of females.

The evolutionary pressure is on the male to perfect displays that make the female well disposed toward him and sexually aroused so that he can be certain of mating.” Ridley examines the mating habits that revolve around peacock tails, deer antlers, swallow tailfeathers, and the colors of butterflies and guppies.

The bottom line is that “females choose; and their choosiness is inherited; they prefer exaggerated ornaments; (i.e. men with nice cars or other items to show off their wealth but also men with large cocks to demonstrate their sexual prowess for delivering the pleasure). That much is now uncontroversial.”

For many women, high heels, push-up bras, tight clothing, and waxed body hair are just part of being fashionable and attractive. If you want to be successful with women, you have to be willing to carry a similar burden. It may feel unnatural or uncomfortable sometimes, but wearing clothes that distinguish you from the herd conveys confidence, leadership and individuality (as long as the clothes aren’t wearing you). As Ridley puts it, “There is no preference for the average.”

And all of this leads us back to the qualities and attributes of a Bull whether with elephants, seals, or human males. They have a high amount of testosterone, very aggressive, competive and alphas or natural doninant leaders. While they may be too much trouble for a woman to maintain a monagamous stable providing relationship with these men make suitable and satisfying lovers. Hence it makes more practical sense that a woman find a man who is more a beta, would not be as aggressive or competitive to bed as many women, want to provide for his mate and thus she is able to cuck him to her suitability for a homeostatic life of survival and reproduction.

It's this level of analysis that I really appreciate. An intelligent Bull who understands the psychology of his interactions will win my respect every time!

Thanks for this great article and I'm always open to being reminded why I will never ever fit into this category. I'll always be a follower and a watcher of you all. Thank you for reminding me so well of my proper place.

I wonder how many people know what a population bottleneck is . Up until recently (10KYa) and for millions of years before, isolation was a name of the game. isolated societies always struggled from relentless and merciless erosion induced by genetic bottleneck effect . Nature rewarded those who were promiscuous or generous : sluts and cuckolds... Obviously, modern genetic pool landscapes have changed , however , the mechanisms remain ..

Last edited:

(under draft)

1. Providers (cucks)
2. Lovers (Bulls, Studs)

WHY WOMEN GET TO CHOOSE

Awesome read all along. i can only wish my wife could be lucky enough to counted in the number of wives that you have had from here.

Last edited:
Back