The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power

High testosterone levels are essential for self-confidence behavior, also called aggressivity!This is an irrefutable science fact!Much of human communication is non-verbal,that is, through body language and mimicry( games of facial muscles ) , one can declare the status of power between two or more persons!In many cultures, the bull is truly a symbol of physical strength, dominance and male fertility,which is also found on the walls of stone age caves in Africa and Eurasia!Of course, there are other totem animals that embody power and fighting:bear,eagle,deer,tiger,lion,panther,jaguar...etc.
A high degree of self-confidence combined with strong muscular physicality and intelligence has always fascinated both genders in the world since ancient times!People dared to trust people with such abilities,because they already provide a sense of security by their mere appearance,and also have a strong stimulant effect on sexual instincts!

Most people's behavior is largely determined by their instincts,and to a lesser extent, awareness and intelligence!This is also an irrefutable science fact!
Sex is one of the best sources of enjoy in life and a powerful community building tool!Men and women who have had good sex during their lifetime continue to demand sexual pleasure,which is greatly assisted by the instinct of polygamy that is found in every human being!Yes!THE HUMAN BEING IS INSTTINCTIVE NOT MONOGAUMOS!!The admiration for physically and mentally strong people and the instinct for polygamy make it unnecessary and part of girlfriends to fit into the world of cuckold or swinger sex and possibly be addicted!This is an opportunity that every husband should be aware of!

Now let's move on to the husbands!Some husbands are still alpha males, but most become beta male males.Many people wonder the answer, what is the cause of this phenomenon?The World changes every second,therefore, the sense of continuity is actually an illusion,but many husbands are embracing this illusion,and imagines everything in his marriage will be permanent!This is one of the most powerful self-deceptions in the World!
Mentally comfortable husbands become physically lazy,you will be out of regular exercise,they do not want to conquer their wives again and again in romantic and sexual terms,the therefore,hunting stimulus is being suppressed,they adopt unhealthy eating habits,perhaps even tobacco and heavy drinking appear in their lives on a daily basis,therefore, testosterone levels begin to decline in a scientifically verifiable manner,which negatively affects libido and physical decline,including penis size and sperm volume!Healthy living husbands remain alpha,because they stimulate themselves through mental and physical stimulation due to self-suggestion!I'm an Eastern European man,and here, physical strength and strong will are very important!!
This way of thinking completely pervades this region!Western men are mostly seen as weakened and feminine,though that is not entirely true!
Wives of strong-minded and physically-minded husbands are not usually cheaters!On the contrary!They like to go public with their husbands,some of whom are not only strong physically, but are also usually members of an organized criminal group!!They also like to show off their strength!Most of them are bodybuilders and usually trained combat athletes(muay-thai,kick-box,kempo,judo,karate--etc) !!

Wives.Sexually unlucky wives tend to "alternative erotic relationships",which becomes a reality through workplace sex or even dating on sex sites,or they get the chance if their already-softened husbands want to persuade them for cuckold sex!!As an Eastern European white man, I am not surprised if many white and Asian white wives / girlfriends want to be a submissive sex worker of black or primarily black bulls,because they get all the fun from the bull they never got from her husband,or not found in marriage long ago!By filling in the gaps, some wives / girlfriends may even be completely biased towards the bull and / or the large human big race represented by the bull!In this case, the Congoid is a big race that most people own as the black race.This bias may also be the total emotional and sexual indifference towards the husband and / or other Caucasian / Asian men,and therefore the black bull and its race cannot be blamed,because the husband would be able to turn into a bull, but it must be actively done!!

What I have written has nothing to do with any kind of race-based humiliation or submission!The white guilt required by ultra-liberal feminists does not corrode my soul!I made simple facts!

Have a nice day everyone!!

In the original Kama Sutra - the one without pictures, written 2000 years ago by Vatsyayana and translated by Sir Richard Burton in the Victorian era - the horse is of the highest size while the bull is average size...
Lol, ok @Kurt 2 but with the focus on the cock size you miss the whole point about Alpha's and power. A horse is not revered by societies for its dominating, menacing power but they had become cultivated for men and women to use as transportation.

Try hanging on to a Real Bull and good luck with that. In addition the Real Bulls have already started re-writing an updated Kama Sutra from our POV which is found all over this site.

20w4wx.gif

Lol, ok @Kurt 2 but with the focus on the cock size you miss the whole point about Alpha's and power. A horse is not revered by societies for its dominating, menacing power but they had become cultivated for men and women to use as transportation.

Try hanging on to a Real Bull and good luck with that. In addition the Real Bulls have already started re-writing an updated Kama Sutra from our POV which is found all over this site.

View attachment 2988962

Hungarian gray cattle.The bull is terribly large!!It can weigh from 700 to 900 kg.Already a ton of bull weight in Hungary!This ******* really embodies ancient power!

Obviously in this lifestyle there is a deep sens of "submission". Women not interested or not finding any pleasure in being submissive will never enter that lifestyle. After for a woman it can also be challenging to keep control of the situation, especially if your bull is the only one that give you orgasm. The wife can end doing or letting the bull doing stuff she was not comfortable with, but difficult for her to refuse in this "submissive" relation, and her husband also pushing to see his wife being under the control of the bull.
I'm not criticising the bull at all, just saying this kind of relation needs a careful balance...

* The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power - Part One*
I have read, heard, and seen so many misconceptions, misrepresentations, and confusion around the title of a 'Bull' as applied to men in this lifestyle that it was time to address this topic once and for all. As a real true and living personified example and one considered authority on this subject I was shocked to not find much written to explain about the title and proper representation.

Hence I was compelled to finally expel the ignorance and misunderstandings about just what exactly a Bull is and is not. Also I will address the roles and responsibilities of a Bull too.
The title of a Bull is something that should not be labeled to every man especially when they don't understand nor exhibit any of the traits of one.

The Bull's Associated Traits observed from nature:

To begin with, The Bull is a powerful sacred ******* and has always held a popular symbolic meaning. It has been an icon for worship in many cultures throughout history on the planet earth.
  • Bulls epitomize masculinity in the ******* kingdom, symbolizing power, strength, authority, and confidence in both their physical and spiritual presence.

• Bulls are known for their speed, and ferocity for aggressiveness as animals by nature.

• Bulls are known to be of solid muscle and have high testosterone. High testosterone leads to greater muscle mass, strong bone density, and super sex drives.

• As an ancient archetype, the bull is symbolic of a muscular brute of fertility, virility, and sexual strength.

• A single bull can impregnate an entire herd of over 20 cows in one month, which constitutes a form of much-welcomed abundance and justifies its symbolism of stamina. Its power to procreate extends the life and posterity of all those it encounters, further masculinizing its character and symbolic value. [4]

• The bull has been honored by ancient cultures as being well endowed and so (from a typically male and very human perspective) honored for its ability to please its mate. [4]

• Bulls will fight eachother for breeding rights (as males of so many species will do), but during the rest of the year, when they are not with the cows or once the cows have all been bred, bulls live together harmoniously. [7]
Therefore in summary:
For men, these traits of passion, dominance, authoritative presence, strength, power, and virility are highly revered and yearned for by both sexes and are still considered of the utmost importance in many cultures and ethnic groups today such as with cuckold-couples. He is the man that every woman wants to have.

A real Bull is a man of a strong mental frame (Bull-headed like or unmovable), intelligent, enviable strong muscular physical stature, powerful, dominant, high stamina, and worshiped for their well endowed phallus and sexual virility to breed. He is an alpha of the group and his mere presence without even speaking makes it known. His presence and physique naturally makes women and other men automatically submissive and yield to his authority.

Just like the saying "A Bull in a China shop", anything around the Bull once he moves will break because he is strong, tough, and they are small and fragile. Others yield, or break to the Bull, he doesn't yield to them. When a Bull fucks a woman it is a favor to her, not a woman giving a favor to him. This is the personified attribute and iconic worship status of a real Bull.

The Bull's Symbolic meaning to cultures through-out History:

Egypt:
Bull cults were popular from at least the First Dynasty (Early Dynastic Period). The powerful and virile bull was associated with the pharaoh, who sometimes took the epithet "strong bull of his mom". As early as 3100 BC the king is depicted in the form of a bull.A sacred bull was identified by specific sacred markings. Once the bull had been confirmed as the incarnation of a god, it was housed in plush quarters, given only the best food, and provided with a harem of the best cows. The lucky ******* would live in the lap of luxury until its death when it would be mummified and buried with full honours. [5]
The most famous of the bull cults is undoubtedly that of the Apis bull (also known as the Hapis Bull or "Hapi-ankh"). The bull was the incarnation of a god, but unlike the other ******* totems (who only provided a link to the god) the Apis was thought to host the god himself. The Apis bull was originally viewed as the manifestation of Ptah. However, the Apis was soon linked to Osiris when Ptah and Osiris merged and so Plutarch described the Apis as the "fair and beautiful image of the soul of Osiris". According to one myth the Apis was the living embodiment of Ptah while he lived and Osiris when he died. [5]

Crete:
Bulls were a central theme in the Minoan civilization,being a major religious object,with bull heads and bull horns used as symbols in the Knossos palace. Knossos was an ancient city of northern Crete near present-day Heraklion. The center of a Bronze Age culture that probably flourished from c. 2000 to 1400 bc, it is the traditional site of the palace of King Minos.[6]

Greece:
The Greeks considered the bull ******* totem to be a symbol of Zeus, the head of the gods and the almighty ruler of Olympus. This was the highest degree of royalty and commanded respect from all who worshiped. Just as Zeus was known to be very fertile (as evidenced by his multitude of children), so, too is the bull. [1]

To the Greeks, the bull was an attribute of Zeus (as represented by the constellation of Taurus) who transformed himself into a glistening white bull. Fully tame and quite striking, Zeus (in the guise of the white bull) unassumingly planted himself amongst the herds in an effort to capture the attention of the lovely Europa with whom Zeus was completely smitten. Classic art will show Europa riding a white bull. This is Zeus in the form of a bull, and will touch on symbolism of passion, transformation, virility, strength and fulfillment.

Celtic:
The symbol of the the bull in the Celtic culture represented physical strength and power. "The word "Celtic" refers to people who lived in Britain and Western Europe from 500 BC and 400 AD. Celts were of the Iron Age and lived in small villages which were led by warrior chiefs.” [2]

To the Celtic way of thought, the bull was also extremely virile, and so symbolized fertility and the power to procreate - to extend the life of the clans. Druids associated the bull with solar energy and the female cow with earth energy. The bull was also symbolic of great luxury, wealth and provision by later Celts. Indeed, cattle were a source of income and supply in many forms - a way of life for the Celts for centuries. [1]

Spain:

Italy:
A long-time fan of bull fighting and born under the sign of the Taurus himself, Ferrucio Lamborghini (the company founder) used the symbol of a raging bull as the company's logo. The company would go on to name all of their cars after fighting bulls or aspects from the bullfighting world. [8]
America/Texas Rodeo & Mechanized Bull Riding:
Check the Professional Bull Riders (PBR) league. Ref: http://www.pbr.com

Wallstreet and Modern Financial Markets:
Even in our modern time, the bull symbol identifies an upward trend in the stock market. When the stock market is rising it is said to be in a ‘Bullish’ state and the investors are ‘bullish’. Here we see the bull as a symbol of confidence and strength. Although the source is unknown, common knowledge tells us that the bull became a symbol of strong investment trends because of its style of attack. A bull swings its horns upwards in a mighty push, hence the comparison to a intense upward movement in the stock market and in comparison when stocks fall its referred to as a Bear market for the *******'s nature to go into hibernation. [1]

References:
[1] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/bull-symbols.html

[2] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-symbols.html

[3]

[4] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/bull-tattoo-ideas.html

[5] http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/bullcult.html

[6] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_bull

[7] http://honeyrockdawn.com/2010/05/a-lot-of-bull/

[8] http://www.businessinsider.com/lamborghinis-2016-2
Excellent Work!!!!!

Obviously in this lifestyle there is a deep sens of "submission". Women not interested or not finding any pleasure in being submissive will never enter that lifestyle. After for a woman it can also be challenging to keep control of the situation, especially if your bull is the only one that give you orgasm. The wife can end doing or letting the bull doing stuff she was not comfortable with, but difficult for her to refuse in this "submissive" relation, and her husband also pushing to see his wife being under the control of the bull.
I'm not criticising the bull at all, just saying this kind of relation needs a careful balance...

Yes yes yes!This is true for all sexual forms!It is amazingly good feeling to have someone with a sense of dominance over a humble woman who, because of her physical and psychological gratification, needs someone to be dominant,but this is only possible by consensus, because respect for one another is important!Role-playing is a way of channeling into a cultured bed the desires that if one lived without consensus it would directly or indirectly but surely hurt and humiliate other people!!

I write this from personal experience,because here in Hungary I'm a married friend of a couple and also a lady's bull.One time threesome sex dominates, other times absolute cuckold sex, but always by mutual agreement and so everyone is completely free to surrender to the full enjoyment!

I've had sex with men of many different ethnicities. Most just ok. Some really good. But the amazing ones were black men. Bulls. No doubt. I rarely give my self to any man during sex, physically/emotionally/spiritually. But with a bull, even though I resist giving fully, I give fully. I don't just want their seed. I beg for it. Savor it. Think about it all the time.

Wives in the lifestyle, that successfully navigate the rough waters, are generally very sexual. They enjoy sex. One of the best rules is to promote quality rather than quantity, look for three or four good partners. I know the type of men that generally attract her, they are generally good looking and confident and as sexual as she is... I guess they prioritize really good sex in their lives. She can have sex all day, and I think she attracts men like her. When we go on vacation, it's usually very sexual and we enjoy the hotel room more than being out. I can tell she likes someone when she stares a certain way at them, how she holds their gaze. Women who are beautiful tend to enjoy this lifestyle very much.

* The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power - Part One*
I have read, heard, and seen so many misconceptions, misrepresentations, and confusion around the title of a 'Bull' as applied to men in this lifestyle that it was time to address this topic once and for all. As a real true and living personified example and one considered authority on this subject I was shocked to not find much written to explain about the title and proper representation.

Hence I was compelled to finally expel the ignorance and misunderstandings about just what exactly a Bull is and is not. Also I will address the roles and responsibilities of a Bull too.
The title of a Bull is something that should not be labeled to every man especially when they don't understand nor exhibit any of the traits of one.

The Bull's Associated Traits observed from nature:

To begin with, The Bull is a powerful sacred ******* and has always held a popular symbolic meaning. It has been an icon for worship in many cultures throughout history on the planet earth.
  • Bulls epitomize masculinity in the ******* kingdom, symbolizing power, strength, authority, and confidence in both their physical and spiritual presence.
  • Bulls are known for their speed, and ferocity for aggressiveness as animals by nature.
  • Bulls are known to be of solid muscle and have high testosterone. High testosterone leads to greater muscle mass, strong bone density, and super sex drives.
  • As an ancient archetype, the bull is symbolic of a muscular brute of fertility, virility, and sexual strength.
  • A single bull can impregnate an entire herd of over 20 cows in one month, which constitutes a form of much-welcomed abundance and justifies its symbolism of stamina. Its power to procreate extends the life and posterity of all those it encounters, further masculinizing its character and symbolic value. [4]
  • The bull has been honored by ancient cultures as being well endowed and so (from a typically male and very human perspective) honored for its ability to please its mate. [4]
  • Bulls will fight eachother for breeding rights (as males of so many species will do), but during the rest of the year, when they are not with the cows or once the cows have all been bred, bulls live together harmoniously. [7]
Therefore in summary:
For men, these traits of passion, dominance, authoritative presence, strength, power, and virility are highly revered and yearned for by both sexes and are still considered of the utmost importance in many cultures and ethnic groups today such as with cuckold-couples. He is the man that every woman wants to have.

A real Bull is a man of a strong mental frame (Bull-headed like or unmovable), intelligent, enviable strong muscular physical stature, powerful, dominant, high stamina, and worshiped for their well endowed phallus and sexual virility to breed. He is an alpha of the group and his mere presence without even speaking makes it known. His presence and physique naturally makes women and other men automatically submissive and yield to his authority.

Just like the saying "A Bull in a China shop", anything around the Bull once he moves will break because he is strong, tough, and they are small and fragile. Others yield, or break to the Bull, he doesn't yield to them. When a Bull fucks a woman it is a favor to her, not a woman giving a favor to him. This is the personified attribute and iconic worship status of a real Bull.

The Bull's Symbolic meaning to cultures through-out History:

Egypt:
Bull cults were popular from at least the First Dynasty (Early Dynastic Period). The powerful and virile bull was associated with the pharaoh, who sometimes took the epithet "strong bull of his mom". As early as 3100 BC the king is depicted in the form of a bull.A sacred bull was identified by specific sacred markings. Once the bull had been confirmed as the incarnation of a god, it was housed in plush quarters, given only the best food, and provided with a harem of the best cows. The lucky ******* would live in the lap of luxury until its death when it would be mummified and buried with full honours. [5]
The most famous of the bull cults is undoubtedly that of the Apis bull (also known as the Hapis Bull or "Hapi-ankh"). The bull was the incarnation of a god, but unlike the other ******* totems (who only provided a link to the god) the Apis was thought to host the god himself. The Apis bull was originally viewed as the manifestation of Ptah. However, the Apis was soon linked to Osiris when Ptah and Osiris merged and so Plutarch described the Apis as the "fair and beautiful image of the soul of Osiris". According to one myth the Apis was the living embodiment of Ptah while he lived and Osiris when he died. [5]

Crete:
Bulls were a central theme in the Minoan civilization,being a major religious object,with bull heads and bull horns used as symbols in the Knossos palace. Knossos was an ancient city of northern Crete near present-day Heraklion. The center of a Bronze Age culture that probably flourished from c. 2000 to 1400 bc, it is the traditional site of the palace of King Minos.[6]

Greece:
The Greeks considered the bull ******* totem to be a symbol of Zeus, the head of the gods and the almighty ruler of Olympus. This was the highest degree of royalty and commanded respect from all who worshiped. Just as Zeus was known to be very fertile (as evidenced by his multitude of children), so, too is the bull. [1]

To the Greeks, the bull was an attribute of Zeus (as represented by the constellation of Taurus) who transformed himself into a glistening white bull. Fully tame and quite striking, Zeus (in the guise of the white bull) unassumingly planted himself amongst the herds in an effort to capture the attention of the lovely Europa with whom Zeus was completely smitten. Classic art will show Europa riding a white bull. This is Zeus in the form of a bull, and will touch on symbolism of passion, transformation, virility, strength and fulfillment.

Celtic:
The symbol of the the bull in the Celtic culture represented physical strength and power. "The word "Celtic" refers to people who lived in Britain and Western Europe from 500 BC and 400 AD. Celts were of the Iron Age and lived in small villages which were led by warrior chiefs.” [2]

To the Celtic way of thought, the bull was also extremely virile, and so symbolized fertility and the power to procreate - to extend the life of the clans. Druids associated the bull with solar energy and the female cow with earth energy. The bull was also symbolic of great luxury, wealth and provision by later Celts. Indeed, cattle were a source of income and supply in many forms - a way of life for the Celts for centuries. [1]

Spain:

Italy:
A long-time fan of bull fighting and born under the sign of the Taurus himself, Ferrucio Lamborghini (the company founder) used the symbol of a raging bull as the company's logo. The company would go on to name all of their cars after fighting bulls or aspects from the bullfighting world. [8]
America/Texas Rodeo & Mechanized Bull Riding:
Check the Professional Bull Riders (PBR) league. Ref: http://www.pbr.com

Wallstreet and Modern Financial Markets:
Even in our modern time, the bull symbol identifies an upward trend in the stock market. When the stock market is rising it is said to be in a ‘Bullish’ state and the investors are ‘bullish’. Here we see the bull as a symbol of confidence and strength. Although the source is unknown, common knowledge tells us that the bull became a symbol of strong investment trends because of its style of attack. A bull swings its horns upwards in a mighty push, hence the comparison to a intense upward movement in the stock market and in comparison when stocks fall its referred to as a Bear market for the *******'s nature to go into hibernation. [1]

References:
[1] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/bull-symbols.html

[2] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-symbols.html

[3]

[4] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/bull-tattoo-ideas.html

[5] http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/bullcult.html

[6] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_bull

[7] http://honeyrockdawn.com/2010/05/a-lot-of-bull/

[8] http://www.businessinsider.com/lamborghinis-2016-2
And it is very much in harmony with nature, not opposed to it, and so it shall be.

Back