The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power

While agree on the various points espoused by the OP, I am curious if this guide/perception takes into consideration that some bulls vary in their preferred forms of domination? What I mean to say: Say a bull prefers psychological domination over physical, binding his slut(s) via "the fear of consequence". Would he still be considered a bull or are you attempting to establish a "my way or the highway" stance?

The Power and Dominant Psychology of a Bull Prt. 3: How a Bull loves to own a Cuck Couple and hotwife/GF

Great post I've seen from another blog-site which I referenced at end.

What the Bull wrote to a hotwife....

"I like fucking a married woman if her husband has no idea. It’s great knowing I can convince her to cheat.
I don’t have to deal with her baggage, k**s or f****y problems. After you fuck them they always leave.
I like fucking a wife in front of her husband and telling him what a good piece of ass she is, or how good her pussy feels.
I like the first time a married woman sees my cock and tells me that I’m bigger than her husband.
I like cumming on a married womans face knowing she has to clean up before she goes home, and cumming in her mouth knowing her husband will kiss her later.
I enjoy seeing her wedding ring while I’m fucking her. It’s a power trip fucking someone else’s pussy.
I love hearing a married woman beg me to fuck her, because I know she doesn’t get it at home.
If she gets pregnant I’m off the hook because she’ll make her husband think it’s his.
I love fucking a wife in their marriage bed.
I like walking into a hotel to get a room with a married woman.
I like hearing someone’s wife thank me after I fuck her, or if its a couple I like hearing her husband thank me for fucking her.
I like sending her husband to get me a beer or something while she sucks my cock.
I like giving her to a friend to use and treat her like my property. They love that *******.
I like telling her husband that his wife’s pussy is mine now.
I would like to call a husband and tell him I’m done with his wife and to come pick her up.
I would like to take a married woman with me into a d**g store, stand in line together and have her buy a box of condoms for us.
I like coming in a wife’s pussy while her husband watches and waits his turn.
I like getting a wife to tell her husband how much bigger I feel inside her.
I would like to show up at a married woman’s work place and pick her up for a lunch quickee with her coworkers watching her leave with me.
I would like to call a husband at work and and tell him his wife is servicing me.
Married women don’t call you all day or show up at your door crying about last night.
It’s cool knowing their husband might fuck them later, after you did.
I like having a married woman tell me I was the best fuck she ever had, especially if it’s right in front of her husband.
I would like to make a husband stand guard while I fuck his wife in a public place, or fuck a wife in the back of a car in a parking lot while her husband is in the driver seat.
I get off trying to make a husband jealous while I fuck his wife.
I enjoy feeling up a wife in a public place, where others might see her.
Married women are horny when they come to you. The sex is always a sure thing and usually great.
I like introducing someone’s wife to my friends, telling them she’s my girlfriend.
I dig the risk of knowing her husband might catch us.
It’s fun having a married woman tell her husband that she can’t do without me.
I love fucking a married woman’s friends to make her jealous. It gets them every time.
I get off big time fucking a married womans ass in front of her husband.
I like showing up unannounced and leading her up to their bedroom.
I get off knowing that she might get caught but is willing to risk that to get laid.
I like taking a classy rich woman to a low class bar then taking her home to fuck.
Married women are always in a hurry. They get right to it and don’t need a lot of foreplay and priming.
I like seeing her husband go down on her after I’ve shot my load in her.
They keep their mouths shut and never tell anyone you’re fucking them.
Married women are more mature. You get the pussy without the head games."

ref: https://xhamster.com/posts/600601

View media item 111770

Last edited:
one of my favorite things as a cuck is when i'm sent to the living room and they fuck in the bedroom, i can hear all the noises and suddenly, quiet... slurping noises and then quiet again. Then i'm called by the Bull in a loud thunderous voice "WATER!" and i hurry and get him the water he requested, when i walk in he's towering over her with his cock still dripping and her on her knees drenched from her face, a hair, and even her neck as she's looking up at him with cat eyes, doesn't even turn to acknowledge me. I have cummed in my pants watching this, without touching myself.

one of my favorite things as a cuck is when i'm sent to the living room and they fuck in the bedroom, i can hear all the noises and suddenly, quiet... slurping noises and then quiet again. Then i'm called by the Bull in a loud thunderous voice "WATER!" and i hurry and get him the water he requested, when i walk in he's towering over her with his cock still dripping and her on her knees drenched from her face, a hair, and even her neck as she's looking up at him with cat eyes, doesn't even turn to acknowledge me. I have cummed in my pants watching this, without touching myself.
i hear when a whiteboy cums in his pants like that.....its called a 'cuckgasm'.....!:qos:

That I should be so lucky as to be permitted to clean your powerful cum from my owners pussy would a privelege and hopefully I could clean your mighty cock as well and lick behind your balls to make sure that no drop is wasted. A cuckold has a duty to please the bull and to care for his every desire and this is more true when the bull is so powerful and virile. A good cuck knows that by pleasing the bull his owner will be better satisfied and fucked
ohh gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A great article really well written!
@girl_worship - what up man, you just getting around to this part of the thread huh. Thanks for the positive feedback and we need to get back in touch and back on track with our other plans still.

* The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power - Part Four*
More Images of Divine Big Black Bull worship from around the world:

Black Bull Statue, Skopje, Macedonia
Bull-Statue-Skopje-Macedonia.jpg

The Hindu Black Bull God Nandi,

Banglore, Mayore, India

nandi-divine-bull-of-lord-shiva-AH85_l.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 1.38.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 1.38.05 PM.png
BigBlackBull-India.jpg
From the yogic perspective, Nandi is the mind dedicated to Lord Siva, the Absolute. In other words, to understand and absorb Light, the 'experience and the wisdom' is Nandi which is the Guru within. [BBB76: Although the diety Nandi is worshipped as a White Bull, what color absorbs light the most and then also reflects and emits it as the Sun does? Black is the absorption of all light and the Sun is a Big Black Orb that emits light from the massive hydrogen nuclear fusion that occurs at its core.]
ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nandi_(bull)

It is said that many women visit these large Nandi statues outside temples throughout the world and decorate him with flowers and touch his stone in order gain fertility. Many worshipers who flock to his side also often whisper to in him in order to announce their hopes and dreams hoping Nandi relays their message on to Shiva.
ref:

Black Bull Power Worship via Whiskey, Scotland

BlackBull Whiskey.png

George Willsher was a man who didn’t conform to the norm. He did things differently. He took risks and wasn’t afraid to go against those who told him things wouldn’t work. When he conjured the idea for Black Bull in his blending room at his grocery and spirits shop in Dundee in 1864, he came up with a concept. That concept was for a high strength, high malt content blend that was bold and different. The formula that he created was for 50 percent (%) of the blend to be made up of single malt whisky, for 50 percent (%) of the blend to be made up of single grain whisky and for the bottling strength to be 100 (US) proof (50% abv). Whilst all the others were trying to conform to a certain style, George Willsher did things his own way, and today we stick by that philosophy.

ref: http://www.blackbullwhisky.com/about/heritage/

Black Bulls Town Worship, Bulls, New Zealand

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 1.45.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 1.48.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 1.49.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 1.49.45 PM.png

Last edited:
Someone might be a self proclaimed bull. But I as a white man do not like to be considered a dog just because I am white. A cuckold is a man who's wife has sex with others without his knowledge and a wittol is a man who's wife has sex with other men and the husband knows it and condones it, Period. It is true that so many don't have a clue what a Bull is. As you were taken back by so many claiming to be Bulls and are not, I am taken back by so many claiming to be cuckolds when they are not. If a man wants to allow his wife to have sex with another men then okay, in today's world he is being cuckolded and not necessarily by a real Bull. By the way we had Real bulls growing up and at the end of their usefulness they were slaughtered and eaten. The lifestyle being referred to in this thread is not Cuckolding it is another whole modern day lifestyle called the Cuckold Fetish. The Bull that that is so well described here is a major part of the Cuckold Fetish. The Cuckold lifestyle you let the wife take lovers. But some think that if your a Cuckold you must eat creampies, No you don't ! You can if you wish to but it doesn't fall under the meaning Cuckold.

Bigblackbull76 I am not questioning you or your part in this thread in the least because you are exactly what you say you are. Chances are you are very good in the part you play in the Cuckold Fetish lifestyle. This Fetish lifestyle has so many Twists and Turns that is impossible to have everyone in it doing everything in a certain format. If a man is a Cuckold he does not have to call anyone Master, Sir or any other title.

Someone might be a self proclaimed bull. But I as a white man do not like to be considered a dog just because I am white. A cuckold is a man who's wife has sex with others without his knowledge and a wittol is a man who's wife has sex with other men and the husband knows it and condones it, Period. It is true that so many don't have a clue what a Bull is. As you were taken back by so many claiming to be Bulls and are not, I am taken back by so many claiming to be cuckolds when they are not. If a man wants to allow his wife to have sex with another men then okay, in today's world he is being cuckolded and not necessarily by a real Bull. By the way we had Real bulls growing up and at the end of their usefulness they were slaughtered and eaten. The lifestyle being referred to in this thread is not Cuckolding it is another whole modern day lifestyle called the Cuckold Fetish. The Bull that that is so well described here is a major part of the Cuckold Fetish. The Cuckold lifestyle you let the wife take lovers. But some think that if your a Cuckold you must eat creampies, No you don't ! You can if you wish to but it doesn't fall under the meaning Cuckold.

Bigblackbull76 I am not questioning you or your part in this thread in the least because you are exactly what you say you are. Chances are you are very good in the part you play in the Cuckold Fetish lifestyle. This Fetish lifestyle has so many Twists and Turns that is impossible to have everyone in it doing everything in a certain format. If a man is a Cuckold he does not have to call anyone Master, Sir or any other title.

@Hottobe cucked, your point is noted. Although I never delved much into the discussion about the meaning of a cuckold and the cuckold relationship I see what your saying and I have no disagreement with any of it. There are different aspects on both sides with Bulls and Cucks in the life-style that go from Mild to wild in which not everyone participates in the entire aspect or every varying degree with the role playing.

As you have articulated @Hottobe cucked not all cucks have to clean-up cream-pies and I agree with you nor does all of them want to do it. Some people like that role-play while others don't but in the end everyone has their idea of what they consider fun and so long as no one is truly being hurt in the process then its all good.

~BBB76

@Hottobe cucked, your point is noted. Although I never delved much into the discussion about the meaning of a cuckold and the cuckold relationship I see what your saying and I have no disagreement with any of it. There is different aspects on both sides with Bulls and Cucks that go from Mild to wild and not everyone covers the full gambit or entire aspect of the varying degrees with the role in the lifestyle.

As you have articulated @Hottobe cucked , not all cucks have to clean-up cream-pies and I agree with you nor does all of them have to do it as well which is nothing I ever said of the affirmative that should happen. Some people like that role-play, others don't but in the end, everyone has their idea of what they consider fun and so long as no one is truly being hurt in the process, then its all good.

~BBB76

You are a smart young gentleman.I like you.

[QUOstarting olackbull76, post: 973791, member: 52145"]Thanks for the positive comments @bostonbean and also reiterating that most men do not exhibit the traits of a Bull nor act the role and should discontinue labeling themselves as such. Part Two of the article will get into the roles and responsibilities.[/QUOTE]
I'm starting learn why I always feel so intimidated around different friends.

Excellent article. Thank you, BigBlackBull76, and the other Bulls who contributed their experiences and insights. This is the most complete and well presented explanation I've ever seen on the Bull phenomenon. It clearly explains how Men like you get what they want, and are entitled to have it. It further explains why Women react as they do around Bulls--not the pretend kind--but the kind like you, who take over every room that they enter, and make it their own. We betas can practically cut the sexual desire with a knife. Finally it explains why I behave like a fourteen year old girl when Men like you are near me.:unsure:

What up @d442837 thanks for the O.G. co-sign - just use the link here. Appreciate all the promotion on the True Meaning of a Real Bull:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-real-and-true-meaning-of-a-bull-and-sexual-power.60908/#post-972878

No doubt. When I got into this in 2001. I didn’t have a clue what to think of it. I have a couple that wants to dive right in. I told them it’s a method to all of this. I’m gonna show them what it’s like. This is going to be good reading material for them. They haven’t seen what it takes to be with a true bull to show them the respect we deserve. I am going to follow your page to keep up with what you teaching. Good *******! For damn sure.

Back