The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power

Thank you for the very informative insight into what a Real Bull is and means. I must admit that this Essay should be required reading by ALL Black Men who profess to be Bulls. Many have been called but few have actually been chosen. I know from true life experiences. 90% of all Black men talk the talk but can not walk the walk. That is so disappointing for all the white women who long to meet and be the fortunate lady who has a BULL.
Jayne

Attachments

• Jayne hotel.JPG
    Jayne hotel.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 264
Thank you for the very informative insight into what a Real Bull is and means. I must admit that this Essay should be required reading by ALL Black Men who profess to be Bulls. Many have been called but few have actually been chosen. I know from true life experiences. 90% of all Black men talk the talk but can not walk the walk. That is so disappointing for all the white women who long to meet and be the fortunate lady who has a BULL.
Jayne
I would enjoy meeting you

I believe that the true black male master bull is ment to be dominate over all white people. There probably will never be true reparation for what happened to blacks but I for one as a fem gay sissy male want to offer my self to black men for their pleasure!

I believe that the true black male master bull is ment to be dominate over all white people. There probably will never be true reparation for what happened to blacks but I for one as a fem gay sissy male want to offer my self to black men for their pleasure!
.....said no real/genuine person, ever....

* The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power - Part One*
I have read, heard, and seen so many misconceptions, misrepresentations, and confusion around the title of a 'Bull' as applied to men in this lifestyle that it was time to address this topic once and for all. As a real true and living personified example and one considered authority on this subject I was shocked to not find much written to explain about the title and proper representation.

Hence I was compelled to finally expel the ignorance and misunderstandings about just what exactly a Bull is and is not. Also I will address the roles and responsibilities of a Bull too.
The title of a Bull is something that should not be labeled to every man especially when they don't understand nor exhibit any of the traits of one.

The Bull's Associated Traits observed from nature:

To begin with, The Bull is a powerful sacred ******* and has always held a popular symbolic meaning. It has been an icon for worship in many cultures throughout history on the planet earth.
  • Bulls epitomize masculinity in the ******* kingdom, symbolizing power, strength, authority, and confidence in both their physical and spiritual presence.
  • Bulls are known for their speed, and ferocity for aggressiveness as animals by nature.
  • Bulls are known to be of solid muscle and have high testosterone. High testosterone leads to greater muscle mass, strong bone density, and super sex drives.
  • As an ancient archetype, the bull is symbolic of a muscular brute of fertility, virility, and sexual strength.
  • A single bull can impregnate an entire herd of over 20 cows in one month, which constitutes a form of much-welcomed abundance and justifies its symbolism of stamina. Its power to procreate extends the life and posterity of all those it encounters, further masculinizing its character and symbolic value. [4]
  • The bull has been honored by ancient cultures as being well endowed and so (from a typically male and very human perspective) honored for its ability to please its mate. [4]
  • Bulls will fight eachother for breeding rights (as males of so many species will do), but during the rest of the year, when they are not with the cows or once the cows have all been bred, bulls live together harmoniously. [7]
Therefore in summary:
For men, these traits of passion, dominance, authoritative presence, strength, power, and virility are highly revered and yearned for by both sexes and are still considered of the utmost importance in many cultures and ethnic groups today such as with cuckold-couples. He is the man that every woman wants to have.

A real Bull is a man of a strong mental frame (Bull-headed like or unmovable), intelligent, enviable strong muscular physical stature, powerful, dominant, high stamina, and worshiped for their well endowed phallus and sexual virility to breed. He is an alpha of the group and his mere presence without even speaking makes it known. His presence and physique naturally makes women and other men automatically submissive and yield to his authority.

Just like the saying "A Bull in a China shop", anything around the Bull once he moves will break because he is strong, tough, and they are small and fragile. Others yield, or break to the Bull, he doesn't yield to them. When a Bull fucks a woman it is a favor to her, not a woman giving a favor to him. This is the personified attribute and iconic worship status of a real Bull.

The Bull's Symbolic meaning to cultures through-out History:

Egypt:
Bull cults were popular from at least the First Dynasty (Early Dynastic Period). The powerful and virile bull was associated with the pharaoh, who sometimes took the epithet "strong bull of his mom". As early as 3100 BC the king is depicted in the form of a bull.A sacred bull was identified by specific sacred markings. Once the bull had been confirmed as the incarnation of a god, it was housed in plush quarters, given only the best food, and provided with a harem of the best cows. The lucky ******* would live in the lap of luxury until its death when it would be mummified and buried with full honours. [5]
The most famous of the bull cults is undoubtedly that of the Apis bull (also known as the Hapis Bull or "Hapi-ankh"). The bull was the incarnation of a god, but unlike the other ******* totems (who only provided a link to the god) the Apis was thought to host the god himself. The Apis bull was originally viewed as the manifestation of Ptah. However, the Apis was soon linked to Osiris when Ptah and Osiris merged and so Plutarch described the Apis as the "fair and beautiful image of the soul of Osiris". According to one myth the Apis was the living embodiment of Ptah while he lived and Osiris when he died. [5]

Crete:
Bulls were a central theme in the Minoan civilization,being a major religious object,with bull heads and bull horns used as symbols in the Knossos palace. Knossos was an ancient city of northern Crete near present-day Heraklion. The center of a Bronze Age culture that probably flourished from c. 2000 to 1400 bc, it is the traditional site of the palace of King Minos.[6]

Greece:
The Greeks considered the bull ******* totem to be a symbol of Zeus, the head of the gods and the almighty ruler of Olympus. This was the highest degree of royalty and commanded respect from all who worshiped. Just as Zeus was known to be very fertile (as evidenced by his multitude of children), so, too is the bull. [1]

To the Greeks, the bull was an attribute of Zeus (as represented by the constellation of Taurus) who transformed himself into a glistening white bull. Fully tame and quite striking, Zeus (in the guise of the white bull) unassumingly planted himself amongst the herds in an effort to capture the attention of the lovely Europa with whom Zeus was completely smitten. Classic art will show Europa riding a white bull. This is Zeus in the form of a bull, and will touch on symbolism of passion, transformation, virility, strength and fulfillment.

Celtic:
The symbol of the the bull in the Celtic culture represented physical strength and power. "The word "Celtic" refers to people who lived in Britain and Western Europe from 500 BC and 400 AD. Celts were of the Iron Age and lived in small villages which were led by warrior chiefs.” [2]

To the Celtic way of thought, the bull was also extremely virile, and so symbolized fertility and the power to procreate - to extend the life of the clans. Druids associated the bull with solar energy and the female cow with earth energy. The bull was also symbolic of great luxury, wealth and provision by later Celts. Indeed, cattle were a source of income and supply in many forms - a way of life for the Celts for centuries. [1]

Spain:

Italy:
A long-time fan of bull fighting and born under the sign of the Taurus himself, Ferrucio Lamborghini (the company founder) used the symbol of a raging bull as the company's logo. The company would go on to name all of their cars after fighting bulls or aspects from the bullfighting world. [8]
America/Texas Rodeo & Mechanized Bull Riding:
Check the Professional Bull Riders (PBR) league. Ref: http://www.pbr.com

Wallstreet and Modern Financial Markets:
Even in our modern time, the bull symbol identifies an upward trend in the stock market. When the stock market is rising it is said to be in a ‘Bullish’ state and the investors are ‘bullish’. Here we see the bull as a symbol of confidence and strength. Although the source is unknown, common knowledge tells us that the bull became a symbol of strong investment trends because of its style of attack. A bull swings its horns upwards in a mighty push, hence the comparison to a intense upward movement in the stock market and in comparison when stocks fall its referred to as a Bear market for the *******'s nature to go into hibernation. [1]

References:
[1] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/bull-symbols.html

[2] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-symbols.html

[3]

[4] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/bull-tattoo-ideas.html

[5] http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/bullcult.html

[6] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_bull

[7] http://honeyrockdawn.com/2010/05/a-lot-of-bull/

[8] http://www.businessinsider.com/lamborghinis-2016-2
Thank You so much for making this so clear. Now... how does a sincere couple find a REAL BULL local to us??? Wish it was easiser. Thank You again.

Hello, I'm new here and just want to add my experience and making my case a generality.

I'm not sure that the Bull is a type of man, obviously some men are more dominant than others, but I think this black bull stuff come more from the fact of being with a white woman.
In both Western and African culture the man is the leader, he is superior to his wife within the society and expected to be dominant. The white woman has to make cum the white man she is submissive to her husband.
But with black men in the western world, for long time, even if racism is decreasing now, the white woman was superior to the black man due to racial bias. So in a relation with a black man, to readjust the relation to something "normal", the white woman has to accept not only to submit but to accept some kind of act that both agree as "humiliation". Otherwise the black man will be inferior in the couple due to the advantage of the white woman in the western world.

This is the drama of the white woman / black man relation, if the white woman don't accept the humiliation in the bedroom the black man cannot feel that he is in a normal Man to woman relation.

Once again jut my experience and I totally accept that what I say can be limited to me and my past lovers.

By the way sorry for my English if it makes it difficult to understand or not clear ☺️

Hello, I'm new here and just want to add my experience and making my case a generality.

I'm not sure that the Bull is a type of man, obviously some men are more dominant than others, but I think this black bull stuff come more from the fact of being with a white woman.
In both Western and African culture the man is the leader, he is superior to his wife within the society and expected to be dominant. The white woman has to make cum the white man she is submissive to her husband.
But with black men in the western world, for long time, even if racism is decreasing now, the white woman was superior to the black man due to racial bias. So in a relation with a black man, to readjust the relation to something "normal", the white woman has to accept not only to submit but to accept some kind of act that both agree as "humiliation". Otherwise the black man will be inferior in the couple due to the advantage of the white woman in the western world.

This is the drama of the white woman / black man relation, if the white woman don't accept the humiliation in the bedroom the black man cannot feel that he is in a normal Man to woman relation.

Once again jut my experience and I totally accept that what I say can be limited to me and my past lovers.

By the way sorry for my English if it makes it difficult to understand or not clear ☺️
How did submission turn into humiliation?

On physique, to me a true bull has to be muscular. Sledgehammer or Shaun Diesel are great examples of perfect bull physique. Huge arms and chest. Doesn’t have to have abs, but no big bellies. Thick strong legs are essential

I think the minimum weight of a bull is about 90kg and ideally a bull should be 110-130kg.

On physique, to me a true bull has to be muscular. Sledgehammer or Shaun Diesel are great examples of perfect bull physique. Huge arms and chest. Doesn’t have to have abs, but no big bellies. Thick strong legs are essential

I think the minimum weight of a bull is about 90kg and ideally a bull should be 110-130kg.

It is an undeniable fact that a certain physique is essential for someone to be rightly called a bull!
Physical work and / or regular exercise combined with proper eating (protein and vitamin rich but low in fat) creates a physique that gives self-confidence to a man and creates sexual arousal in women!
As an Eastern European man and a bull of a married woman, I am perfectly aware of this and I quite enjoy the lady’s sexual devotion! :) :)

Some white and Asian (including native Americans) ladies see bulls in black men and therefore prefer to be sexually committed to them.

It is an undeniable fact that a certain physique is essential for someone to be rightly called a bull!
Physical work and / or regular exercise combined with proper eating (protein and vitamin rich but low in fat) creates a physique that gives self-confidence to a man and creates sexual arousal in women!
As an Eastern European man and a bull of a married woman, I am perfectly aware of this and I quite enjoy the lady’s sexual devotion! :) :)

Some white and Asian (including native Americans) ladies see bulls in black men and therefore prefer to be sexually committed to them.
Completely agree. If I had a bigger cock I’d be a bull. I have big pecs, arms, legs and weigh 92kg. In the gym 5x per week. Love throwing women around and doing positions like standing 69

a true bull impresses women with his immense physical power as well as his swaying, heavy cock

Completely agree. If I had a bigger cock I’d be a bull. I have big pecs, arms, legs and weigh 92kg. In the gym 5x per week. Love throwing women around and doing positions like standing 69

a true bull impresses women with his immense physical power as well as his swaying, heavy cock

Strong physique causes quite a lot of sexual arousal in heterosexual and bisexual women which this undoubtedly. A man with a medium-long and thick tail can satisfy a woman perfectly, but muscular men with large penises are in a better position in the eyes of many women because a strong physique and a huge cock together generate an impressive sexual effect, and in the eyes of many women they embody the idealized male ******* called the bull.

What I have written is also true in the relationship between a black / Asian woman and a Caucasian man!

I have read, heard, and seen so many misconceptions, misrepresentations, and confusion around the title of a 'Bull' as applied to men in this lifestyle that it was time to address this topic once and for all. As a real true and living personified example and one considered authority on this subject I was shocked to not find much written to explain about the title and proper representation.

Hence I was compelled to finally expel the ignorance and misunderstandings about just what exactly a Bull is and is not. Also I will address the roles and responsibilities of a Bull too.
The title of a Bull is something that should not be labeled to every man especially when they don't understand nor exhibit any of the traits of one.

To begin with, The Bull is a powerful sacred ******* and has always held a popular symbolic meaning. It has been an icon for worship in many cultures throughout history on the planet earth.
  • Bulls epitomize masculinity in the ******* kingdom, symbolizing power, strength, authority, and confidence in both their physical and spiritual presence.
  • Bulls are known for their speed, and ferocity for aggressiveness as animals by nature.
  • Bulls are known to be of solid muscle and have high testosterone. High testosterone leads to greater muscle mass, strong bone density, and super sex drives.
  • As an ancient archetype, the bull is symbolic of a muscular brute of fertility, virility, and sexual strength.
  • A single bull can impregnate an entire herd of over 20 cows in one month, which constitutes a form of much-welcomed abundance and justifies its symbolism of stamina. Its power to procreate extends the life and posterity of all those it encounters, further masculinizing its character and symbolic value. [4]
  • The bull has been honored by ancient cultures as being well endowed and so (from a typically male and very human perspective) honored for its ability to please its mate. [4]
  • Bulls will fight eachother for breeding rights (as males of so many species will do), but during the rest of the year, when they are not with the cows or once the cows have all been bred, bulls live together harmoniously. [7]
Therefore in summary:
For men, these traits of passion, dominance, authoritative presence, strength, power, and virility are highly revered and yearned for by both sexes and are still considered of the utmost importance in many cultures and ethnic groups today such as with cuckold-couples. He is the man that every woman wants to have.

A real Bull is a man of a strong mental frame (Bull-headed like or unmovable), intelligent, enviable strong muscular physical stature, powerful, dominant, high stamina, and worshiped for their well endowed phallus and sexual virility to breed. He is an alpha of the group and his mere presence without even speaking makes it known. His presence and physique naturally makes women and other men automatically submissive and yield to his authority.

Just like the saying "A Bull in a China shop", anything around the Bull once he moves will break because he is strong, tough, and they are small and fragile. Others yield, or break to the Bull, he doesn't yield to them. When a Bull fucks a woman it is a favor to her, not a woman giving a favor to him. This is the personified attribute and iconic worship status of a real Bull.

Egypt:
Bull cults were popular from at least the First Dynasty (Early Dynastic Period). The powerful and virile bull was associated with the pharaoh, who sometimes took the epithet "strong bull of his mom". As early as 3100 BC the king is depicted in the form of a bull.A sacred bull was identified by specific sacred markings. Once the bull had been confirmed as the incarnation of a god, it was housed in plush quarters, given only the best food, and provided with a harem of the best cows. The lucky ******* would live in the lap of luxury until its death when it would be mummified and buried with full honours. [5]
The most famous of the bull cults is undoubtedly that of the Apis bull (also known as the Hapis Bull or "Hapi-ankh"). The bull was the incarnation of a god, but unlike the other ******* totems (who only provided a link to the god) the Apis was thought to host the god himself. The Apis bull was originally viewed as the manifestation of Ptah. However, the Apis was soon linked to Osiris when Ptah and Osiris merged and so Plutarch described the Apis as the "fair and beautiful image of the soul of Osiris". According to one myth the Apis was the living embodiment of Ptah while he lived and Osiris when he died. [5]

Crete:
Bulls were a central theme in the Minoan civilization,being a major religious object,with bull heads and bull horns used as symbols in the Knossos palace. Knossos was an ancient city of northern Crete near present-day Heraklion. The center of a Bronze Age culture that probably flourished from c. 2000 to 1400 bc, it is the traditional site of the palace of King Minos.[6]

Greece:
The Greeks considered the bull ******* totem to be a symbol of Zeus, the head of the gods and the almighty ruler of Olympus. This was the highest degree of royalty and commanded respect from all who worshiped. Just as Zeus was known to be very fertile (as evidenced by his multitude of children), so, too is the bull. [1]

To the Greeks, the bull was an attribute of Zeus (as represented by the constellation of Taurus) who transformed himself into a glistening white bull. Fully tame and quite striking, Zeus (in the guise of the white bull) unassumingly planted himself amongst the herds in an effort to capture the attention of the lovely Europa with whom Zeus was completely smitten. Classic art will show Europa riding a white bull. This is Zeus in the form of a bull, and will touch on symbolism of passion, transformation, virility, strength and fulfillment.

Celtic:
The symbol of the the bull in the Celtic culture represented physical strength and power. "The word "Celtic" refers to people who lived in Britain and Western Europe from 500 BC and 400 AD. Celts were of the Iron Age and lived in small villages which were led by warrior chiefs.” [2]

To the Celtic way of thought, the bull was also extremely virile, and so symbolized fertility and the power to procreate - to extend the life of the clans. Druids associated the bull with solar energy and the female cow with earth energy. The bull was also symbolic of great luxury, wealth and provision by later Celts. Indeed, cattle were a source of income and supply in many forms - a way of life for the Celts for centuries. [1]

Spain:

Italy:
A long-time fan of bull fighting and born under the sign of the Taurus himself, Ferrucio Lamborghini (the company founder) used the symbol of a raging bull as the company's logo. The company would go on to name all of their cars after fighting bulls or aspects from the bullfighting world. [8]

Even in our modern time, the bull symbol identifies an upward trend in the stock market. When the stock market is rising it is said to be in a ‘Bullish’ state and the investors are ‘bullish’. Here we see the bull as a symbol of confidence and strength. Although the source is unknown, common knowledge tells us that the bull became a symbol of strong investment trends because of its style of attack. A bull swings its horns upwards in a mighty push, hence the comparison to a intense upward movement in the stock market and in comparison when stocks fall its referred to as a Bear market for the *******'s nature to go into hibernation. [1]

References:

[3]

So fucking hot. And all try. My bulls only come in one colour. And do fuck corn. black bull white wife is the Ultimate fuck.i l love my Modern white marriage. And mummy white husband is a cuckold. I dominate him the way black bulls dominate his wife. Black men are built to fuck. Alohas. White men are there for finance. Provide. Reliable. Understanding emaotinal support. Easy to manage ( black alohas cannot be coz alohas do whatever the fuvk they want )

Therefore in summary:

Egypt:
Bull cults were popular from at least the First Dynasty (Early Dynastic Period). The powerful and virile bull was associated with the pharaoh, who sometimes took the epithet "strong bull of his *******". As early as 3100 BC the king is depicted in the form of a bull.A sacred bull was identified by specific sacred markings. Once the bull had been confirmed as the incarnation of a god, it was housed in plush quarters, given only the best food, and provided with a harem of the best cows. The lucky ******* would live in the lap of luxury until its death when it would be mummified and buried with full honours. [5]

Crete:

Greece:

Celtic:

Spain:

Italy:

References:

[3]

Damn that was a interesting read 😭🤣😂 man.

I truly appreciate the fact check and history lesson.

I’ve been on this thread for years and have gone through 4 different cuck relationships that have ended for one reason or another.

I Thought my current fiancé wasn’t going to cuck me then she sent me this. Yes, the guy who did this is black

moral of my story, a Bull takes what a Bull wants

Attachments

• B4C72874-B034-4BD7-860F-39357E9DF07D.jpeg
    B4C72874-B034-4BD7-860F-39357E9DF07D.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Back