The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power

And it is very much in harmony with nature, not opposed to it, and so it shall be.
Loved that article. The list is endless as to why this lifestyle and heirachy workd. You can’t beat laws of nature. Eventually it will auto correct which is , after few centuries , what’s happening. We are inn a sexual rrevolution. I could go on and on. But I’ll just say one thing. You don’t see many black cuckold husbands ??? It’s the perfect setup for all involved.

Really good article, thanks. As someone who is fascinated by human sexuality and is also sexually weak I can relate to feeling submissiveness when around men or woman who are more dominate. I have even noticed when I chat or even read the words of a message extremely dominate person I do not get hard but get very aroused and I leak a good amount of cum It’s almost like my sexual energy gets diverted to further encourage the dominate person. I have sucked a good number of cocks but by far the best ones where the more dominate as they allowed me to feel more submissive which I feel is natural for me. I am still a wannabe but have found my acceptance of my submissiveness is calming. Thanks again.

Last edited:
* The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power - Part One*
I have read, heard, and seen so many misconceptions, misrepresentations, and confusion around the title of a 'Bull' as applied to men in this lifestyle that it was time to address this topic once and for all. As a real true and living personified example and one considered authority on this subject I was shocked to not find much written to explain about the title and proper representation.

Hence I was compelled to finally expel the ignorance and misunderstandings about just what exactly a Bull is and is not. Also I will address the roles and responsibilities of a Bull too.
The title of a Bull is something that should not be labeled to every man especially when they don't understand nor exhibit any of the traits of one.

The Bull's Associated Traits observed from nature:

To begin with, The Bull is a powerful sacred ******* and has always held a popular symbolic meaning. It has been an icon for worship in many cultures throughout history on the planet earth.
  • Bulls epitomize masculinity in the ******* kingdom, symbolizing power, strength, authority, and confidence in both their physical and spiritual presence.
  • Bulls are known for their speed, and ferocity for aggressiveness as animals by nature.
  • Bulls are known to be of solid muscle and have high testosterone. High testosterone leads to greater muscle mass, strong bone density, and super sex drives.
  • As an ancient archetype, the bull is symbolic of a muscular brute of fertility, virility, and sexual strength.
  • A single bull can impregnate an entire herd of over 20 cows in one month, which constitutes a form of much-welcomed abundance and justifies its symbolism of stamina. Its power to procreate extends the life and posterity of all those it encounters, further masculinizing its character and symbolic value. [4]
  • The bull has been honored by ancient cultures as being well endowed and so (from a typically male and very human perspective) honored for its ability to please its mate. [4]
  • Bulls will fight eachother for breeding rights (as males of so many species will do), but during the rest of the year, when they are not with the cows or once the cows have all been bred, bulls live together harmoniously. [7]
Therefore in summary:
For men, these traits of passion, dominance, authoritative presence, strength, power, and virility are highly revered and yearned for by both sexes and are still considered of the utmost importance in many cultures and ethnic groups today such as with cuckold-couples. He is the man that every woman wants to have.

A real Bull is a man of a strong mental frame (Bull-headed like or unmovable), intelligent, enviable strong muscular physical stature, powerful, dominant, high stamina, and worshiped for their well endowed phallus and sexual virility to breed. He is an alpha of the group and his mere presence without even speaking makes it known. His presence and physique naturally makes women and other men automatically submissive and yield to his authority.

Just like the saying "A Bull in a China shop", anything around the Bull once he moves will break because he is strong, tough, and they are small and fragile. Others yield, or break to the Bull, he doesn't yield to them. When a Bull fucks a woman it is a favor to her, not a woman giving a favor to him. This is the personified attribute and iconic worship status of a real Bull.

The Bull's Symbolic meaning to cultures through-out History:

Egypt:
Bull cults were popular from at least the First Dynasty (Early Dynastic Period). The powerful and virile bull was associated with the pharaoh, who sometimes took the epithet "strong bull of his mom". As early as 3100 BC the king is depicted in the form of a bull.A sacred bull was identified by specific sacred markings. Once the bull had been confirmed as the incarnation of a god, it was housed in plush quarters, given only the best food, and provided with a harem of the best cows. The lucky ******* would live in the lap of luxury until its death when it would be mummified and buried with full honours. [5]
The most famous of the bull cults is undoubtedly that of the Apis bull (also known as the Hapis Bull or "Hapi-ankh"). The bull was the incarnation of a god, but unlike the other ******* totems (who only provided a link to the god) the Apis was thought to host the god himself. The Apis bull was originally viewed as the manifestation of Ptah. However, the Apis was soon linked to Osiris when Ptah and Osiris merged and so Plutarch described the Apis as the "fair and beautiful image of the soul of Osiris". According to one myth the Apis was the living embodiment of Ptah while he lived and Osiris when he died. [5]

Crete:
Bulls were a central theme in the Minoan civilization,being a major religious object,with bull heads and bull horns used as symbols in the Knossos palace. Knossos was an ancient city of northern Crete near present-day Heraklion. The center of a Bronze Age culture that probably flourished from c. 2000 to 1400 bc, it is the traditional site of the palace of King Minos.[6]

Greece:
The Greeks considered the bull ******* totem to be a symbol of Zeus, the head of the gods and the almighty ruler of Olympus. This was the highest degree of royalty and commanded respect from all who worshiped. Just as Zeus was known to be very fertile (as evidenced by his multitude of children), so, too is the bull. [1]

To the Greeks, the bull was an attribute of Zeus (as represented by the constellation of Taurus) who transformed himself into a glistening white bull. Fully tame and quite striking, Zeus (in the guise of the white bull) unassumingly planted himself amongst the herds in an effort to capture the attention of the lovely Europa with whom Zeus was completely smitten. Classic art will show Europa riding a white bull. This is Zeus in the form of a bull, and will touch on symbolism of passion, transformation, virility, strength and fulfillment.

Celtic:
The symbol of the the bull in the Celtic culture represented physical strength and power. "The word "Celtic" refers to people who lived in Britain and Western Europe from 500 BC and 400 AD. Celts were of the Iron Age and lived in small villages which were led by warrior chiefs.” [2]

To the Celtic way of thought, the bull was also extremely virile, and so symbolized fertility and the power to procreate - to extend the life of the clans. Druids associated the bull with solar energy and the female cow with earth energy. The bull was also symbolic of great luxury, wealth and provision by later Celts. Indeed, cattle were a source of income and supply in many forms - a way of life for the Celts for centuries. [1]

Spain:

Italy:
A long-time fan of bull fighting and born under the sign of the Taurus himself, Ferrucio Lamborghini (the company founder) used the symbol of a raging bull as the company's logo. The company would go on to name all of their cars after fighting bulls or aspects from the bullfighting world. [8]
America/Texas Rodeo & Mechanized Bull Riding:
Check the Professional Bull Riders (PBR) league. Ref: http://www.pbr.com

Wallstreet and Modern Financial Markets:
Even in our modern time, the bull symbol identifies an upward trend in the stock market. When the stock market is rising it is said to be in a ‘Bullish’ state and the investors are ‘bullish’. Here we see the bull as a symbol of confidence and strength. Although the source is unknown, common knowledge tells us that the bull became a symbol of strong investment trends because of its style of attack. A bull swings its horns upwards in a mighty push, hence the comparison to a intense upward movement in the stock market and in comparison when stocks fall its referred to as a Bear market for the *******'s nature to go into hibernation. [1]

References:
[1] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/bull-symbols.html

[2] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-symbols.html

[3]

[4] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/bull-tattoo-ideas.html

[5] http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/bullcult.html

[6] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_bull

[7] http://honeyrockdawn.com/2010/05/a-lot-of-bull/

[8] http://www.businessinsider.com/lamborghinis-2016-2

Male half here: very well written and lots of things needed to be said. I totally agree, so many terms in lifestyle gets thrown around too much not just “bull”. Thanks for posting. 👌🏿

It is an undeniable fact that a certain physique is essential for someone to be rightly called a bull!
Physical work and / or regular exercise combined with proper eating (protein and vitamin rich but low in fat) creates a physique that gives self-confidence to a man and creates sexual arousal in women!
As an Eastern European man and a bull of a married woman, I am perfectly aware of this and I quite enjoy the lady’s sexual devotion! :) :)

Some white and Asian (including native Americans) ladies see bulls in black men and therefore prefer to be sexually committed to them.
Some, but not all. Also he didn’t mention race so I assumed he mean and muscular man with a big dick. He did but also really didn’t. So I got confused.

Last edited:
The Power and Dominant Psychology of a Bull Prt. 3: How a Bull loves to own a Cuck Couple and hotwife/GF

Great post I've seen from another blog-site which I referenced at end.

What the Bull wrote to a hotwife....

"I like fucking a married woman if her husband has no idea. It’s great knowing I can convince her to cheat.
I don’t have to deal with her baggage, k**s or f****y problems. After you fuck them they always leave.
I like fucking a wife in front of her husband and telling him what a good piece of ass she is, or how good her pussy feels.
I like the first time a married woman sees my cock and tells me that I’m bigger than her husband.
I like cumming on a married womans face knowing she has to clean up before she goes home, and cumming in her mouth knowing her husband will kiss her later.
I enjoy seeing her wedding ring while I’m fucking her. It’s a power trip fucking someone else’s pussy.
I love hearing a married woman beg me to fuck her, because I know she doesn’t get it at home.
If she gets pregnant I’m off the hook because she’ll make her husband think it’s his.
I love fucking a wife in their marriage bed.
I like walking into a hotel to get a room with a married woman.
I like hearing someone’s wife thank me after I fuck her, or if its a couple I like hearing her husband thank me for fucking her.
I like sending her husband to get me a beer or something while she sucks my cock.
I like giving her to a friend to use and treat her like my property. They love that *******.
I like telling her husband that his wife’s pussy is mine now.
I would like to call a husband and tell him I’m done with his wife and to come pick her up.
I would like to take a married woman with me into a d**g store, stand in line together and have her buy a box of condoms for us.
I like coming in a wife’s pussy while her husband watches and waits his turn.
I like getting a wife to tell her husband how much bigger I feel inside her.
I would like to show up at a married woman’s work place and pick her up for a lunch quickee with her coworkers watching her leave with me.
I would like to call a husband at work and and tell him his wife is servicing me.
Married women don’t call you all day or show up at your door crying about last night.
It’s cool knowing their husband might fuck them later, after you did.
I like having a married woman tell me I was the best fuck she ever had, especially if it’s right in front of her husband.
I would like to make a husband stand guard while I fuck his wife in a public place, or fuck a wife in the back of a car in a parking lot while her husband is in the driver seat.
I get off trying to make a husband jealous while I fuck his wife.
I enjoy feeling up a wife in a public place, where others might see her.
Married women are horny when they come to you. The sex is always a sure thing and usually great.
I like introducing someone’s wife to my friends, telling them she’s my girlfriend.
I dig the risk of knowing her husband might catch us.
It’s fun having a married woman tell her husband that she can’t do without me.
I love fucking a married woman’s friends to make her jealous. It gets them every time.
I get off big time fucking a married womans ass in front of her husband.
I like showing up unannounced and leading her up to their bedroom.
I get off knowing that she might get caught but is willing to risk that to get laid.
I like taking a classy rich woman to a low class bar then taking her home to fuck.
Married women are always in a hurry. They get right to it and don’t need a lot of foreplay and priming.
I like seeing her husband go down on her after I’ve shot my load in her.
They keep their mouths shut and never tell anyone you’re fucking them.
Married women are more mature. You get the pussy without the head games."

ref: https://xhamster.com/posts/600601

View media item 111770
These are the kind of Men we desperately need!
Every cuckold's dream!

First and foremost in the BigBlackBull's Dungeon all woman are willing participants who long for soft and light to rough and hard bondage, *******, type of sex. The woman will learn about submission as they are tied up tight by a dominant male Black Bull and trained hard with a Big thick hard cock in their mouths, pussies, and assholes. Using spanking, paddling, whipping, erotic consensual *******, role playing and humiliation, the dominant Black Bull will teach the participating woman who may be innocent first-timers, college girls, the girl next door, docile housewives, or the bratty, bossy, difficult types how to the be perfect sex slaves for their Master.

This explains perfect why i love the lifestyle.

* The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power - Part One*
As written by:
View attachment 783593
For men, these traits of passion, dominance, authoritative presence, strength, power, and virility are highly revered and yearned for by both sexes and are still considered of the utmost importance in many cultures and ethnic groups today such as with cuckold-couples. He is the man that every woman wants to have. A real Bull is a man of a strong mental frame (Bull-headed like or unmovable), intelligent, enviable strong muscular physical stature, powerful, dominant, high stamina, and worshiped for their well endowed phallus and sexual virility to breed. He is an alpha of the group and his mere presence without even speaking makes it known. His presence and physique naturally makes women and other men automatically submissive and yield to his authority. [...] When a Bull fucks a woman it is a favor to her, not a woman giving a favor to him. This is the personified attribute and iconic worship status of a real Bull.
Ohhhhh this is really a revealing article. It leads me to understand much more my Wife's desires and also my own role in life. Of course i'm not a bull. i never was. But i realize, reading the article, that cucks can be represented with the figure of an ox. Of course cucks are not physically castrated, but in some way they(we) are. If the Bull is associated with sex and dominance, the ox is associated with castration, domestication, serving and submission.
1704482113169.png

I do highly agree with that. And it's on interesting that it's broken down in such a ideological way. My zodiac sign being a Taurus makes me even more proud. But I do have to say though, respectfully, although I am not muscular, my strength in stature is my mind and my will. I've been told all my life certain things that I couldn't be and I challenged them all. Mentally physically, emotionally and spiritually. I've gotten to a place where I feel one with myself. There is nothing more than I believe in more than myself and what I can be capable of and confident with. In way shape or form am I claiming to be better, stronger, smarter than anyone or in anything. I'm saying I believe in what I can do and the limits I can push knowing never to fly to close to the sun but jus enough to know my limitations. Being that I've always stepped away from the norm and took my own path no matter how long it took or how difficult it might be, I've always tested myself to see how much I can take even if I fell, jus so I can get right back up and go again finding a new way to attack what made me fall in the first place. Every time I fell, like a Saiyan, I got back up stronger than I was with greater knowledge and insight. Which made me more powerful and closer to being one with my mind, body and soul. Sexually, I'm no black god. I don't have the biggest cock. Always told I do but I down play it to stay humble with myself. I'm not overly confident but confident enough to know that sexually I get the job done the best way I can with what I got. Realizing that I won't please every woman I'm with, I'm confident that I won't let it take over my feeling of who I am. Jus like going off in my own path and falling, pick myself up and attack it again knowing what it takes to conquer that woman and give what she's been wanting and give it to her, in the end to satisfaction. I may not be a muscular black strong king. I am strong, because of all that I carry not many could. I'm dominant cus I take what I want, how I want. Intelligent cus I know it doesn't always take one try to figure an obstacle, problem or situation out. It takes time and patience to solve that seems impossible. I'm powerful cus I know my limitations, I'm confident and don't seek to be worshipped and I worship nothing. I have a belief. Belief in myself. I don't want to be like any other bull. Though I respect other them highly because I've learned from them and keep what I've learned from them and incorporated what I've learned and experienced walking my own path and merged them together to shape the man I am today. There's nothing else I'd rather be. I've always lived by, we're the same, but we are nothing alike. The Dark Taurus is what I've come up with while typing this. I don't know if this makes sense to you, it may seem like nonsense to you too lol, and I get it. I've always been the guy to see another side of some things because I've never felt like I was apart of certain categories because I was told I was not like or I didn't act like that category I should be placed in. Which made me try desperately to be apart of it even though I knew in my heart of hearts that I wasn't meant for it. I was meant for my own to be in and define it myself what that other category is. These past 5 years I came to feel what I am and who I'm meant to be. It wasn't till what you educated me with I knew what I was that it finally got it summed up for me. Again bro, I mean no disrespect or to question your intelligence. I admire that you know who you are and the meaning of what a bull is for you. Complete and total respect for you King. I am grateful! You helped me realize even more who I am and what I'm summed up to be. Thank you! Truly! All seriousness, I'd love to discuss a lot of other things with you cus I feel like we would have some interesting conversations. But unlike you, respectfully,I don't want to be a King. It's not for me. I'm jus me. Going for what I feel is mine and I'm gonna take my path till I reach it and take it. On the way, what I want, I'm gonna take it. Use my dominance intelligently, while keeping strong and staying confident. Always building on my other attributes that makes us the same, but not alike. No more, no less. But, taking a little time out on my journey to show these beautiful women no matter the race, I'm endowed jus enough to give them what they want and need while they're men watch how powerful I am with they're women. I apologize if you see this as gibberish and that it doesn't make sense to you or anyone. As long as it makes sense to me is what matters the most. Salute King! And thank you again!

Back