The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power

She's got long black hair, a eastern european like jawline, full lips, large breasts, creamy white skin and she played soccer and handball and ran track in "high school" gymnasium so she has a really toned body.
My wife is very beautiful, and she likes black men, but not all black men.
well I hope that is the case ;) All men are not created equal. Black is not a general identifier of an entire diaspora of people. As a Black Man I don't identify with every other Black man in existence, so let's end that train of thought...

And I don't think anyone on this particularly thread would claim as such. Matter fact...the OP of this thread masterfully broke down how NOT equal all men are, despite using similar titles.

I agree with alot of the posts about bulls. I would recommend you don't wear BULL on your sleeve though. Don't define it.

A good bull does not take advantage of people, they just naturally sex with beautiful strong women. And strong beautiful women, "Dimes" sex with the man they feel is like them only masculine...

So HOW exactly do you 'recommend' to a bull NOT to be a bull?? How does that work? You say don't define it because it doesn't fit your palate, but if it is within Natural constructs of what a bull IS...who are you to recommend anything differently? I think @bigblackbull76 definition was absolutely on-point. "Does not take advantage of people" - well that's a matter of perspective. You say that as if being a Bull translates into using/misusing people, when nowhere on this thread is that the case.

A keen eye and an opportunist will definitely take advantage of a given situation.

I find it funny how (mostly) White guys say ******* like this when at a DISadvantage, when CLEARLY history is fraught with White males taking advantage of situations at every given opportunity lol lol - But let a Black Man have his day and suddenly we have 'recommendations'??

Dismissed.

So HOW exactly do you 'recommend' to a bull NOT to be a bull?? How does that work? You say don't define it because it doesn't fit your palate, but if it is within Natural constructs of what a bull IS...who are you to recommend anything differently? I think @bigblackbull76 definition was absolutely on-point. "Does not take advantage of people" - well that's a matter of perspective. You say that as if being a Bull translates into using/misusing people, when nowhere on this thread is that the case.

A keen eye and an opportunist will definitely take advantage of a given situation.

I find it funny how (mostly) White guys say ******* like this when at a DISadvantage, when CLEARLY history is fraught with White males taking advantage of situations at every given opportunity lol lol - But let a Black Man have his day and suddenly we have 'recommendations'??

Dismissed.

Not what I meant. To me a bull is a bull through and through. Does not need to wear it on his sleeve, does not need for other people to credit his accomplishments. I see who is who out there.... I can just tell what personality attracts her and many other women and who's do not. Taking advantage of a situation is different than taking advantage of a person, and being a parasite is not an issue of ones skin, but of ones character.

Part 3.2: Rules of engagement for Dominant/submissive (D/s) Play in the BigBlackBull's Dungeon.

Enter Down into the Dark Dungeon if you dare.
ls.jpg

First and foremost in the BigBlackBull's Dungeon all woman are willing participants who long for soft and light to rough and hard bondage, *******, type of sex. The woman will learn about submission as they are tied up tight by a dominant male Black Bull and trained hard with a Big thick hard cock in their mouths, pussies, and assholes. Using spanking, paddling, whipping, erotic consensual *******, role playing and humiliation, the dominant Black Bull will teach the participating woman who may be innocent first-timers, college girls, the girl next door, docile housewives, or the bratty, bossy, difficult types how to the be perfect sex slaves for their Master.

Everything begins with trust and I like to have very clear, comprehensive, and concise conversations with the woman as to what are any of her major concerns, any health problems, and go over what things she may like and not like so we could establish hard left-right limits and a safe lane to travel within.

A safe-word will be established before any session should begin so that the Master and the submissive will be in agreement as to when the hard-limit has been reached and for the session to be suspended. A written agreement will be signed before hand that guarantees no injury or permanent scarring will happen to the woman while any session commences.

Things that the woman can expect to be taught during sessions on how to be a loyal submissive to her Master will include cock sucking with gagging, being fucked from any position whether gagged, bounded, chained, or suspended in air, and loving anal intercourse. The beautiful and willing women will stripped naked and spread wide for hard pussy stretching and ass fucking penetration. Bound without escape, the women will have and experience a sense of feeling of helpless and will be fucked hard in pussy and ass just the way they like it.

The woman will remain somewhat in control as to the level of domination, humiliation, and ******* that would occur in that it would start off very light in which she will be asked is that comfortable and then the pressure and tension levels will be gradually and slowly increased. BDSM can include hardcore Black Bull male/female sex train and gang-bang sessions where the woman will be taught to submit to her Master's ultimate authority by giving herself up to a group of men of her Master's choosing. Dominated and fucked, by the time the woman leaves the BigBlackBull's dungeon she would have been taught how to properly submit and serve to the Black Bull's domination, authority, and take a BBC in any and all their holes.

Woman can choose from many options to experience soft to more hard-core domination and submission tactics, techniques, procedures (TTPs), and devices such as the many already shown in the thread you can review below;
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/pics-of-chics-in-the-black-bulls-dungeon.36495/

For more detailed information please send me a private message to inquire within about any special requests or accommodations you may like to have arranged for your D/S experience. A Dominant should do their best to fulfill all special requests for a willing submissive who wish to dare to enter the center of a domination and submissive training chamber.

Yours Truly,
~:balanced::blackheart:BBB76:blackheart::balanced:

Sensational writing !!

Not what I meant. To me a bull is a bull through and through. Does not need to wear it on his sleeve, does not need for other people to credit his accomplishments. I see who is who out there.... I can just tell what personality attracts her and many other women and who's do not. Taking advantage of a situation is different than taking advantage of a person, and being a parasite is not an issue of ones skin, but of ones character.

I believe that @bigblackbull76 purpose of this thread was for the education and edification of others, not so much for pronouncing his status.... Or, 'wearing on sleeve' as you say.
Your protests seem a bit MUCH. almost sounds like personal experience?

PARASITE....? you really have some strong feelings about this topic.

* The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power - Part One*
I have read, heard, and seen so many misconceptions, misrepresentations, and confusion around the title of a 'Bull' as applied to men in this lifestyle that it was time to address this topic once and for all. As a real true and living personified example and one considered authority on this subject I was shocked to not find much written to explain about the title and proper representation.

Hence I was compelled to finally expel the ignorance and misunderstandings about just what exactly a Bull is and is not. Also I will address the roles and responsibilities of a Bull too. The title of a Bull is something that should not be labeled to every man especially when they don't understand nor exhibit any of the traits of one.

The Bull's Associated Traits observed from nature:

To begin with, The Bull is a powerful sacred ******* and has always held a popular symbolic meaning. It has been an icon for worship in many cultures throughout history on the planet earth.
  • Bulls epitomize masculinity in the ******* kingdom, symbolizing power, strength, authority, and confidence in both their physical and spiritual presence.
  • Bulls are known for their speed, and ferocity for aggressiveness as animals by nature.
  • Bulls are known to be of solid muscle and have high testosterone. High testosterone leads to greater muscle mass, strong bone density, and super sex drives.
  • As an ancient archetype, the bull is symbolic of a muscular brute of fertility, virility, and sexual strength.
  • A single bull can impregnate an entire herd of over 20 cows in one month, which constitutes a form of much-welcomed abundance and justifies its symbolism of stamina. Its power to procreate extends the life and posterity of all those it encounters, further masculinizing its character and symbolic value. [4]
  • The bull has been honored by ancient cultures as being well endowed and so (from a typically male and very human perspective) honored for its ability to please its mate. [4]
  • Bulls will fight eachother for breeding rights (as males of so many species will do), but during the rest of the year, when they are not with the cows or once the cows have all been bred, bulls live together harmoniously. [7]
Therefore in summary:
For men, these traits of passion, dominance, authoritative presence, strength, power, and virility are highly revered and yearned for by both sexes and are still considered of the utmost importance in many cultures and ethnic groups today such as with cuckold-couples. He is the man that every woman wants to have.

A real Bull is a man of a strong mental frame (Bull-headed like or unmovable), intelligent, enviable strong muscular physical stature, powerful, dominant, high stamina, and worshiped for their well endowed phallus and sexual virility to breed. He is an alpha of the group and his mere presence without even speaking makes it known. His presence and physique naturally makes women and other men automatically submissive and yield to his authority.

Just like the saying "A Bull in a China shop", anything around the Bull once he moves will break because he is strong, tough, and they are small and fragile. Others yield, or break to the Bull, he doesn't yield to them. When a Bull fucks a woman it is a favor to her, not a woman giving a favor to him. This is the personified attribute and iconic worship status of a real Bull.

The Bull's Symbolic meaning to cultures through-out History:

Egypt:
Bull cults were popular from at least the First Dynasty (Early Dynastic Period). The powerful and virile bull was associated with the pharaoh, who sometimes took the epithet "strong bull of his mom". As early as 3100 BC the king is depicted in the form of a bull.A sacred bull was identified by specific sacred markings. Once the bull had been confirmed as the incarnation of a god, it was housed in plush quarters, given only the best food, and provided with a harem of the best cows. The lucky ******* would live in the lap of luxury until its death when it would be mummified and buried with full honours. [5]
The most famous of the bull cults is undoubtedly that of the Apis bull (also known as the Hapis Bull or "Hapi-ankh"). The bull was the incarnation of a god, but unlike the other ******* totems (who only provided a link to the god) the Apis was thought to host the god himself. The Apis bull was originally viewed as the manifestation of Ptah. However, the Apis was soon linked to Osiris when Ptah and Osiris merged and so Plutarch described the Apis as the "fair and beautiful image of the soul of Osiris". According to one myth the Apis was the living embodiment of Ptah while he lived and Osiris when he died. [5]

Crete:
Bulls were a central theme in the Minoan civilization,being a major religious object,with bull heads and bull horns used as symbols in the Knossos palace. Knossos was an ancient city of northern Crete near present-day Heraklion. The center of a Bronze Age culture that probably flourished from c. 2000 to 1400 bc, it is the traditional site of the palace of King Minos.[6]

Greece:

The Greeks considered the bull ******* totem to be a symbol of Zeus, the head of the gods and the almighty ruler of Olympus. This was the highest degree of royalty and commanded respect from all who worshiped. Just as Zeus was known to be very fertile (as evidenced by his multitude of children), so, too is the bull. [1]

To the Greeks, the bull was an attribute of Zeus (as represented by the constellation of Taurus) who transformed himself into a glistening white bull. Fully tame and quite striking, Zeus (in the guise of the white bull) unassumingly planted himself amongst the herds in an effort to capture the attention of the lovely Europa with whom Zeus was completely smitten. Classic art will show Europa riding a white bull. This is Zeus in the form of a bull, and will touch on symbolism of passion, transformation, virility, strength and fulfillment.

Celtic:
The symbol of the the bull in the Celtic culture represented physical strength and power. "The word "Celtic" refers to people who lived in Britain and Western Europe from 500 BC and 400 AD. Celts were of the Iron Age and lived in small villages which were led by warrior chiefs.” [2]

To the Celtic way of thought, the bull was also extremely virile, and so symbolized fertility and the power to procreate - to extend the life of the clans. Druids associated the bull with solar energy and the female cow with earth energy. The bull was also symbolic of great luxury, wealth and provision by later Celts. Indeed, cattle were a source of income and supply in many forms - a way of life for the Celts for centuries. [1]

Spain:
Italy:
A long-time fan of bull fighting and born under the sign of the Taurus himself, Ferrucio Lamborghini (the company founder) used the symbol of a raging bull as the company's logo. The company would go on to name all of their cars after fighting bulls or aspects from the bullfighting world. [8]
America/Texas Rodeo & Mechanized Bull Riding:
Check the Professional Bull Riders (PBR) league. Ref: http://www.pbr.com

Wallstreet and Modern Financial Markets:
Even in our modern time, the bull symbol identifies an upward trend in the stock market. When the stock market is rising it is said to be in a ‘Bullish’ state and the investors are ‘bullish’. Here we see the bull as a symbol of confidence and strength. Although the source is unknown, common knowledge tells us that the bull became a symbol of strong investment trends because of its style of attack. A bull swings its horns upwards in a mighty push, hence the comparison to a intense upward movement in the stock market and in comparison when stocks fall its referred to as a Bear market for the *******'s nature to go into hibernation. [1]

References:
[1] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/bull-symbols.html

[2] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-symbols.html

[3]

[4] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/bull-tattoo-ideas.html

[5] http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/bullcult.html

[6] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_bull

[7] http://honeyrockdawn.com/2010/05/a-lot-of-bull/

[8] http://www.businessinsider.com/lamborghinis-2016-2

The Hindu God Nandi, Sacred Bull of Shiva
Within Hinduism, Nandi, or sometimes called Nandin, takes on many different roles. In his most prevalent form he is the sacred steed of Shiva the Hindu god of Destruction, depicted as a powerful white bull. His white color is marked as a symbol of purity and devotion. Nandi is said to be Shiva’s main form of transportation and most ardent devotee. As his most astute follower, Nandi is in charge of leading all of Shiva’s followers. Along the same lines, Nandi is regarded as the gatekeeper and protector of Shiva as well as Shiva’s consort the Hindu Goddess Parvati. He can be found in many temples dedicated to Shiva throughout Asia seated and facing the main temple as protector. His name, Nandi, is even used as metaphor meaning “to stand in the way of”. It is said that one must first gain the approval of Nandi before being allowed worship of Lord Shiva himself.

Click here to view Nandi in human form as Nandikeshwara
As a primary Hindu God, Nandi is traced in lineage back to ancient dairy farmers that depended on cows for their main livelihood. As their foremost source of sustenance, Nandi was worshiped as keeper of the herds. In this form he was said to be bull-faced with a body much like his hallowed Shiva, but with 4 hands. Two hands holding axe and antelope, and the other two joined in homage. In this human form he is known as Nandikeshwara.

It is said that many women visit these large Nandi statues outside temples throughout the world and decorate him with flowers and touch his stone in order gain fertility. Many worshipers who flock to his side also often whisper to in him in order to announce their hopes and dreams hoping Nandi relays their message on to Shiva.

Well put, and the True Bull MUST be the full package, however it is the mind that makes a Bull a True Bull.

The big, beautiful, powerful bodies and (swoon) their magnificent powerful cocks, and lets not forget, their big, swollen sperm balls are to die for, but these features are simply a genetic "Bonus" of sorts.

As you can clearly see in my profile pic, I am a cuckold sissy. However I was blessed with what is considered a high IQ that puts me into the top 5% of the Intelligence quotient.

I can't count how many "Bull - Alpha" wanna-bees I've destroyed with my intelligence and whit as they try to walk over me and take control. Ironically, after I've reduced them to temper tantrum, foot stomping, screaming shouting type blithering idiots, all without so much as raising my voice. I would have no problem dawning my panties and spreading my legs to receive a good ass fucking from them or relishing the taste of their cum in my mouth.

I am neither a Bull (obviously) nor am I a beta boy. I am what I need to be, and when I need to be. Deciding to become a cuckold sissy is one of the bravest, most exciting journeys I have ever taken and I love it.

When I do see or meet a true Black Bull, my desire to completely submit to him sexually and otherwise is something I simply cannot hide. Not even in public, or around my wife when I thought I was a "Real Man". My wife would look at me (before she discovered I'm truly a sissy and cuckold me) with a WTF look in her eyes, but I knew she felt the exact same way.

Tesla said it best, and I quote:
"Instinct Transcends Knowledge" very simple.

I completely understand the instinctive desire of "Natural Selection".
Instinct tells women they must seek and breed with the biggest, strongest male around. Simple, done deal. Although I have had several women wish to have my baby because of my mind. So??? WTF.

Anyhow, when I look at the pictures of the "True Bulls" here, I must say I would be on my knees just as fast as any women here in this forum, as I too recognize the sheer ******* magnetism and immediately submit to them.

It truly is a wonderful world out there, if you push all your boundaries, and it gets even better if you submit to another that's willing to push you further, much further that you dare push yourself. Only then will you learn who you really are.

I am a sissy cuck. Not a Bull, not an alpha, certainly not a Beta. Just a Black Cock sucking Sissy Cuck and proud of it.

I honestly feel this is the best of the three characters involved in a cuckold relationship. I get the love and intimacy only a woman can offer. I get to suck Beautiful Black Cocks and get an incredibly fulfilling feeling from receiving a mouth or ass full of his cum, which my whole body craves and aches for. And if the Bull doesn't like a sissy cock sucker hanging off the end of his magnificent Big Black Cock, I can always eat his cum out of my well fucked Hot Wife, and not have to put the effort into pleasing her. I'm happy to leave that immense pressure to perform on her Bull.

Therefore, a Cucky is so lucky. IMHO.

I offer a tremendous thank you to the Bulls that Fuck our women, and please them in ways we cucks can't even imagine.
Thank you Bulls for stretching their pussies way beyond the physical capacity of our tiny members.
And thank you, thank you thank you for filling their holes with your Delicious Sacred Seed that we both desire so much.

thanks for letting me ramble on so.

Well put, and the True Bull MUST be the full package, however it is the mind that makes a Bull a True Bull.

The big, beautiful, powerful bodies and (swoon) their magnificent powerful cocks, and lets not forget, their big, swollen sperm balls are to die for, but these features are simply a genetic "Bonus" of sorts.

As you can clearly see in my profile pic, I am a cuckold sissy. However I was blessed with what is considered a high IQ that puts me into the top 5% of the Intelligence quotient.

I can't count how many "Bull - Alpha" wanna-bees I've destroyed with my intelligence and whit as they try to walk over me and take control. Ironically, after I've reduced them to temper tantrum, foot stomping, screaming shouting type blithering idiots, all without so much as raising my voice. I would have no problem dawning my panties and spreading my legs to receive a good ass fucking from them or relishing the taste of their cum in my mouth.

I am neither a Bull (obviously) nor am I a beta boy. I am what I need to be, and when I need to be. Deciding to become a cuckold sissy is one of the bravest, most exciting journeys I have ever taken and I love it.

When I do see or meet a true Black Bull, my desire to completely submit to him sexually and otherwise is something I simply cannot hide. Not even in public, or around my wife when I thought I was a "Real Man". My wife would look at me (before she discovered I'm truly a sissy and cuckold me) with a WTF look in her eyes, but I knew she felt the exact same way.

Tesla said it best, and I quote:
"Instinct Transcends Knowledge" very simple.

I completely understand the instinctive desire of "Natural Selection".
Instinct tells women they must seek and breed with the biggest, strongest male around. Simple, done deal. Although I have had several women wish to have my baby because of my mind. So??? WTF.

Anyhow, when I look at the pictures of the "True Bulls" here, I must say I would be on my knees just as fast as any women here in this forum, as I too recognize the sheer ******* magnetism and immediately submit to them.

It truly is a wonderful world out there, if you push all your boundaries, and it gets even better if you submit to another that's willing to push you further, much further that you dare push yourself. Only then will you learn who you really are.

I am a sissy cuck. Not a Bull, not an alpha, certainly not a Beta. Just a Black Cock sucking Sissy Cuck and proud of it.

I honestly feel this is the best of the three characters involved in a cuckold relationship. I get the love and intimacy only a woman can offer. I get to suck Beautiful Black Cocks and get an incredibly fulfilling feeling from receiving a mouth or ass full of his cum, which my whole body craves and aches for. And if the Bull doesn't like a sissy cock sucker hanging off the end of his magnificent Big Black Cock, I can always eat his cum out of my well fucked Hot Wife, and not have to put the effort into pleasing her. I'm happy to leave that immense pressure to perform on her Bull.

Therefore, a Cucky is so lucky. IMHO.

I offer a tremendous thank you to the Bulls that Fuck our women, and please them in ways we cucks can't even imagine.
Thank you Bulls for stretching their pussies way beyond the physical capacity of our tiny members.
And thank you, thank you thank you for filling their holes with your Delicious Sacred Seed that we both desire so much.

thanks for letting me ramble on so.
well said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thank you for this detailed explanation, as a cuck, I have always wanted to see what goes on in the mind of a bull, and what he thinks when he is having some cuck's wife right in front of him.

Follow up comment, how do you (or Bulls in general) view cucks? Bulls try to show other Bulls dominance, but is that the same level of dominance a Bull shows a cuck? or is it different?

The Power and Dominant Psychology of a Bull Prt. 2: What is it that A Bull/Dom enjoys about the cuckold couple dynamic?

I've received a few questions from couples, & cucks on how I felt or what is it that a Bull likes about the cuck-couple dynamic in which they've mentioned they haven't seen written anywhere yet. So I thought let me address this question here and now so its noted for the record.

As an Alpha, a Bull enjoys taking another man's women in a friendly kind of competition, humiliate the man in front of his woman and totally show her how he can dominate and emasculate another man mentally, physically, and spiritually (fire & passion of the mind & heart) which illustrates their higher value as a man for her to choose. Once the Bull is chosen, she no longer wants the cuck-boi for sexual gratification and he is reduced to the role as a beta to wear a cock cage and only let out after doing certain things to please his women and her Bull.

For me personally and I'm sure much of the Alpha's out there we wish to roam over the world, dominate, and conquer as much land and that means taking the spoils which include the loot and the booty (women included with that).

For me personally also, since I have a larger than average male appendage along with high testosterone I'm usually raging alot with hot fire and passion with a big hard cock that won't go down always easily which keeps my sex drive gears stuck in sports mode and I'm always ready to go and fuck. Its not enough to just fuck one woman and since some women are already taken we still want those too and its all the more thrilling to humiliate a guy and take his girl while we are at it.

Many of those high-school movies show the punk/bully jock always teasing the regular/small/nerdy/shy guy and the jock has the cheerleader, or hottest chic at the school (i.e. Spiderman, Shes All that, Can't Buy Me love, I love you Beth Cooper, TeenWolf, and many many more). Its just that in the real-world the nerdy dudes don't develop any real physical power to flip the scales and take the hot-chic. The nerdy guys do amass economic power and that helps them out in the long run but its a problem when they run into a Bull who is not only physically strong, but mentally sharp and you can all but forget it when he is super hung as in my case. :blackgreedy: I've had a few women declare they were divorcing their cuck hubbies after meeting me stating that they finally realized what a real man is supposed to be like and know now what they need in their life and whom they want to be with. Cucks who realize this, submit like the beta wolves roll over on their backs to the Alphas and get to keep their prize wife.

A smart beta man has figured out that it is wise to allow the Alpha to get his and wait till they move on which the Alpha eventually will to conquer other betas and take/claim more territory and booty which allows the beta to creep back up and quickly lick the left-overs and sloppy seconds. This is just a natural way of the world which a Real and True Bull sees and lives accordingly to by natural, and instinctual drive. No thought, just how we are wired by evolution and natural selection to be the strongest and therefore our genes are more successful which is why women crave a Real strong man for that biological instinctual reason she can't necessarily process or comprehend. Its in her natural drive that makes her submit anyway to a type of man they instinctively perceive as a bad-boy, pack leader, and best breeder and dominant survivor of the gene pool.

2-licks.jpg
Check out another great post here by another Black Bull which also expounds on the Bull/Cuck Dynamic titled: 'Fear, Reluctance, Accept, Submit. A cuckold couples guide and acceptance to BBC.' Shout out to @BlackPassion on that excellent written post.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ld-couples-guide-and-acceptance-to-bbc.96518/

~BBB76

The Power and Dominant Psychology of a Bull Prt. 2: What is it that A Bull/Dom enjoys about the cuckold couple dynamic?

I've received a few questions from couples, & cucks on how I felt or was is it that a Bull likes about the cuck-couple dynamic in which they've mentioned they haven't seen written anywhere yet. So I thought let me address this question here and now so its noted for the record.

As an Alpha, a Bull enjoys taking another man's women in a friendly kind of competition, humiliate the man in front of his woman and totally show her how he can dominate and emasculate another man mentally, physically, and spiritually (fire & passion of the mind & heart) which illustrates their higher value as a man for her to choose. Once the Bull is choosen, she no longer wants the cuck-boi for sexual gratification and he is reduced to the role as a beta to wear a cock cage and only let out after doing certain things to please his women and her Bull.

For me personally and I'm sure much of the Alpha's out there we wish to roam over the world, dominate, and conquer as much land and that means taking the spoils which include the loot and the booty (women included with that).

For me personally also, since I have a larger than average male appendage along with high testoreone I'm usually raging alot with hot fire and passion with a big hard cock that won't go done always easily which keeps my sex drive gears stuck in sports mode and I'm always ready to go and fuck. Its not enough to just fuck one woman and since some women are already taken we still want those too and its all the more thrilling to humilate a guy and take his girl while we are at it.

Many of those high-school movies show the punk/bully jock always teasing the regular/small/nerdy/shy guy and the jock has the cheerleader, or hottest chic at the school (i.e. Spiderman, Shes All that, Can't Buy Me love, I love you Beth Cooper, TeenWolf, and many many more). Its just that in the real-world the nerdy dudes don't develop any real physical power to flip the scales and take the hot-chic. The nerdy guys do amass economic power and that helps them out in the long run but its a problem when they run into a Bull who is not only physically strong, but mentally sharp and you can all but forget it when he is super hung as in my case. :blackgreedy: I've had a few women declare they were divorcing their cuck hubbies after meeting me stating that they finally realized what a real man is supposed to be like and know now what they need in their life and whom they want to be with. Cucks who realize this, submit like the beta wolves roll over on their backs to the Alphas and get to keep their prize wife.

A smart beta man has figured out that it is wise to allow the Alpha to get his and wait till they move on which the Alpha eventually will to conquer other betas and take/claim more territory and booty which allows the beta to creep back up and quickly lick the left-overs and sloppy seconds. This is just a natural way of the world which a Real and True Bull sees and lives accordingly to by natural drive and instinctual. No thought, just how we are wired by evolution and natural selection to be the strongest and therefore our genes are more successful which is why women crave a Real strong man for that biological instinctual reason she can't necessarily process or comprehend. Its in her natural drive that makes her submit anyway to that type of man - the perceived bad-boy, pack leader.

Check out another great post here by another Black Bull which also expounds on the Bull/Cuck Dynamic titled: 'Fear, Reluctance, Accept, Submit. A cuckold couples guide and acceptance to BBC.' Shout out to @BlackPassion on that excellent written post.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ld-couples-guide-and-acceptance-to-bbc.96518/

~BBB76

Thank you for your thought out reply, this is an amazing point of view of how a Bull sees this dynamic, and without a reply like this, us cucks would never even begin to comprehend the Bulls mind. I think with this explanation we can sort of understand it, but far from relate to it. This is something a cuck like me is never going to fully get and I truly appreciate the point of view from the other spectrum in the the cuckold dynamic. I also now understand why women flock to guys like you, and thanks for the advise that we should stay on the sidelines patiently when you're taking over our women. It gives me some peace that you will not make her leave me for her, as you will eventually move on.

Question, have you ever had a wife so good that you decided to keep her? If so, what happened to the cuck? As you can understand, to cucks like me, this is an everyday thought.

Again, thanks for the point of view you have given us, and allowing us to see through the mind of a Bull, if only for a second.

Thank you for your thought out reply, this is an amazing point of view of how a Bull sees this dynamic, and without a reply like this, us cucks would never even begin to comprehend the Bulls mind. I think with this explanation we can sort of understand it, but far from relate to it. This is something a cuck like me is never going to fully get and I truly appreciate the point of view from the other spectrum in the the cuckold dynamic. I also now understand why women flock to guys like you, and thanks for the advise that we should stay on the sidelines patiently when you're taking over our women. It gives me some peace that you will not make her leave me for her, as you will eventually move on.

Question, have you ever had a wife so good that you decided to keep her? If so, what happened to the cuck? As you can understand, to cucks like me, this is an everyday thought.

Again, thanks for the point of view you have given us, and allowing us to see through the mind of a Bull, if only for a second.
wow.......................

I just think it's as important that we as cucks know our place as the Bulls know theirs. And that we acknowledge it and appreciate the fact that they're so far up the food chain if you will on this lifestyle, and they still consider us and give us our place (be it it's at the bottom of this food chain) but it's a place non the less. These guys could kick us to the curve and take our women, but they decide to let us stick around and get the leftovers when they're done. That is appreciated by us.

Back