The popularity of interracial and cuckolding

there are long lines of men just waiting to tell the world their wife fucks other men or just black cock.
....No doubt that we're becoming a more liberal society, and one that thinks outside the box when it comes to a variety of sexual preferences and interests. I think women are allowing their long suppressed sexual desires to come out of their modesty closets and join us men in our broadened perspectives on sex. I think most us men have always wanted a "princess in public and a whore in bed" type of wife. Now that women are making noticeable gains on income, professions, education, etc ... they don't have the reliance on us guys as they once did. They're able to pursue their own desires without as much concern as to how it might impact their futures.
....There's that old saying "be careful what you wish for" ... well, our wishes are coming true more and more every day, and I'm starting to see some men with bruised egos who just aren't feeling all that comfortable with it. One thing for sure, there's no putting Pandora back in the box ... she's out for good, so we might as well adjust and deal with her.

....No doubt that we're becoming a more liberal society, and one that thinks outside the box when it comes to a variety of sexual preferences and interests. I think women are allowing their long suppressed sexual desires to come out of their modesty closets and join us men in our broadened perspectives on sex. I think most us men have always wanted a "princess in public and a whore in bed" type of wife. Now that women are making noticeable gains on income, professions, education, etc ... they don't have the reliance on us guys as they once did. They're able to pursue their own desires without as much concern as to how it might impact their futures.
....There's that old saying "be careful what you wish for" ... well, our wishes are coming true more and more every day, and I'm starting to see some men with bruised egos who just aren't feeling all that comfortable with it. One thing for sure, there's no putting Pandora back in the box ... she's out for good, so we might as well adjust and deal with her.
I am not sure that anything has changed, women have always been very sexual and have fucked who they please but do not make it public knowledge. People are pretty much the same as they always have been and sex has always been varied with some men and some women being monogamus while others are not. Fucking other men is also a ways to demonstrate dominance over the husband and it works better if others know

Because of the way society judges people today, you probably wouldn't get many honest answers from guys about that.
no doubt about that and we are often not honest even to ourselves.I would not tell others my wife has other men and I would not confront someone else if they were fooling around

It actualy does matter (who is plowing her furrow). We are very inactive swingers for most of our life. Work, children other stuff that interferes... But over the years black sex went from marginal to mainstream. We live in a country where finding a black guy is nearly impossible. So, for us and some of our friends black sex is only an option on travel. And we started travelling to US and France more often. Recntly my wife met with 5 of her school friends, and 3 dmitted having had a black experience. My wife also says that for her to have a mind-blowing sex with a black guy is more acceptable than meeting a white. She claims it does not feel like cheating.
That's true because it's not cheating in my not at all humble opinion

I think it's an explosion generally in people doing whatever legally sexually they want. Around here there are an abundance of gay clubs, fetish bars/clubs, transvestite nights, BDSM parties and clubs, everything really. So it's no longer 'shocking' if a wife meets other men for sex. I wouldn't have dreamed of doing it 10 years or so, now it just excites me. I didn't even do one night stands before I was married, now I'm in bed with a guy after meeting him half an hour previously!

I think it's an explosion generally in people doing whatever legally sexually they want. Around here there are an abundance of gay clubs, fetish bars/clubs, transvestite nights, BDSM parties and clubs, everything really. So it's no longer 'shocking' if a wife meets other men for sex. I wouldn't have dreamed of doing it 10 years or so, now it just excites me. I didn't even do one night stands before I was married, now I'm in bed with a guy after meeting him half an hour previously!
there used to be spanking clubs in england and ******* was rampant at times ans syphillis was worst that the aids after the first war.
i still do not think most people accept women fucking whoever they please or at least pretend they co not

I wish I lived in London so that I could experience these different clubs that mention .. Sounds so fun and liberating at least for the hotwife

Back