The only way my husband can cum is to the thought of me being blacked

My wife and I have been fantasizing for a few years now. I tell her it’s the only thing that turns me on while going at it. She is all in while fantasizing but does not want to talk about it when not fantasizing. She tells me she wants me to find black men to fuck her during, but says it’s only fantasy after. I’m working on finding just the right guy, but without her being involved it’s not gone well. Does anyone have advise on how to turn fantasy into reality?
Ive been trying to put us in situations where we are next to black men to strike up conversations to get her comfortable and at ease when we do. Hoping the conversation turns sexual in nature and see how she responds or to get her pussy tingling a bit at the thought.

Ive been trying to put us in situations where we are next to black men to strike up conversations to get her comfortable and at ease when we do. Hoping the conversation turns sexual in nature and see how she responds or to get her pussy tingling a bit at the thought.
Good way to start go for it

I can cum not thinking about it but when I can tell you, the difference in orgasm quality for me are way better when BBC thoughts or teasing from my wife about my little penis and how much better BBC is or after watching and I’m doing nothing other than cleaning her pussy of his cum while beating my own self off, those are orgasms that are for me, so much more intense, electric, powerful, fulfilling and satisfying than any orgasms I had in my life prior to cuckolding….including the first time I was with a female and didn’t even know this lifestyle was a thing for many years. Nothing for me is better than being cuckolded!

Back