The freedom of interracial cuckoldry

Congratulations on your bravery and courage in coming out, it must have been an extremely difficult decision. I'm pleased that you have shared your experience with us here, and highlighted reasons why you possibly find interracial sex so alluring and arousing.

It's remarkable how successful it has turned out for you, your wife and your black friend. Sometimes courage, honesty and openness does pay off - congratulations!
Thank you.

Actually the decision was not difficult at all, but made very gladly and in a truly loving spirit, and very liberating romantically and erotically in its consequences.

Since then, my buddy (my ex-wife's new husband) and I have taken no care at all to socially or publicly conceal our homosexual relationship which is obviously freely versatile.

Because he and I are so naturally masculine and straight-acting and not at all effeminate in our behaviour towards each other in public at any time, the erotically intense relationship between we men and my ex-wife is not at all discernible by applying conventional parametrics.

That said, the skin-colour and other physical features of my wife's three children by my buddy very clearly indicate their paternity, including to my long-term friends none of whom know of my homosexual relationship with him since he was 17.

I leave the rest of the puzzle to my friends' no doubt wild imaginings, knowing that they can never even touch upon let alone be convinced of the breathtaking and timeless beauties of our intensely romantic and erotic three-way relationship.

My ex and I just arrived at a place where we both realized both our desires and her needs outgrew my ability to satisfy her sexually and in bringing in a regular lover(s) that were physically more attractive and pleased her better that to feel completely safe and secure that I accepting both our roles in this that I had to submit emotionally and physically to them both when they were together by being and allowing to be their submissive cuckold. She took alpha male lovers who weren't afraid to dominate her in front of me and that were dominated over me as well when they were there. She enjoyed seeing them cuckold and humiliate me infront of her and once she saw me suck one of her lovers cocks as a token of submission and appreciation, she realized it made her want to have sex with her lover even more often and felt more comfortable being in front of me and freeing her to fully enjoy and tell me her deepest thoughts as she would grow with her lover(s). Telling me she was happy I liked him too and how horney it made her seeing me submit to him, and how much more comfortable it made them both with me being there with them. Making me thank him afterwards and helping assist them during sex in various cuckold ways at my own expense to feed his ego and encouraging my then wife to verbally humilate me while they were having sex.

My ex and I just arrived at a place where we both realized both our desires and her needs outgrew my ability to satisfy her sexually and in bringing in a regular lover(s) that were physically more attractive and pleased her better that to feel completely safe and secure that I accepting both our roles in this that I had to submit emotionally and physically to them both when they were together by being and allowing to be their submissive cuckold. She took alpha male lovers who weren't afraid to dominate her in front of me and that were dominated over me as well when they were there. She enjoyed seeing them cuckold and humiliate me infront of her and once she saw me suck one of her lovers cocks as a token of submission and appreciation, she realized it made her want to have sex with her lover even more often and felt more comfortable being in front of me and freeing her to fully enjoy and tell me her deepest thoughts as she would grow with her lover(s). Telling me she was happy I liked him too and how horney it made her seeing me submit to him, and how much more comfortable it made them both with me being there with them. Making me thank him afterwards and helping assist them during sex in various cuckold ways at my own expense to feed his ego and encouraging my then wife to verbally humilate me while they were having sex.
Although I have never been submissive or inclined to be submissive in threesoming with my ex-wife and my 25 year-old beautiful young bi black best buddy, (now her husband and ******* of her three children), I like very much your description of your obvious fascination and excitement in witnessing your now ex-wife so loving sex with your more attractive and potent black rivals, some of them presumably younger than you---as in my "case".

Her response---including humiliating you---to watching you fellate one of them is pretty clearly something you enjoyed in various arousing ways, which I found very sexy despite me having no experience of being humiliated by my ex, even when she is being way better fucked by my buddy beside me on our marriage bed than I can ever hope to match. That I find very excitingly demeaning of my sexual potency compared to his, which is probably evidence of me being a masochist at heart.

My ex knows that full well but out of her enduring love for me she spares me the verbal verdict on my ability to excite and satisfy her compared to my buddy's whose sends her off the scale orgasmically every time he ejaculates in her after a buildup if such length that I sometimes despair and wonder at how she could want or need me to fuck her ever again.

Interesting question.
My desire to be cucked by a dominant black man was discernably rooted in "......something deep in (my) primal past" combining perhaps with my imaginative teenage fascination with "interracial erotica".

I have related some but not all of what I believe were the contributing factors that I was painfully aware of at that time in my life, in my post at

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/what-is-the-turn-on.179894/post-2817998

My bisexuality most likely had its origins in my huge sensitivity as a teenager to the undeniable erotogenic beauty of both white and black well-built handsome men in their late teens to thirty or so, including some of my school buddies and other male peers who seemed to have no idea how agonisingly beautiful I found them.

Coming-out, when I reached my mid-20s, to my wife and my best buddy on my secret obsessings over male beauty was the single most liberating and pleasure-enhancing act of my life.
Well said, I have alot in common with what you described

Well said, I have alot in common with what you described
Sensitivity to beauty is one of Man's very greatest attributes and leads to myriad creative and worthy pursuits. Art History and great literature resoundingly prove it.

By and large, men who fail to acknowledge, even to their deepest most secret selves, the resplendent beauty of well-built well-proportioned younger and older men are almost invariably riddled with life-stunting ubiquitous fears that arise from not only homosexual prohibition leading to life-sapping self-hatred, but also from socio-political restrictiveness and oppression working through their immediate families and so-called "straight" society at large.

Very few men survive it.

Sensitivity to beauty is one of Man's very greatest attributes and leads to myriad creative and worthy pursuits. Art History and great literature resoundingly prove it.

By and large, men who fail to acknowledge, even to their deepest most secret selves, the resplendent beauty of well-built well-proportioned younger and older men are almost invariably riddled with life-stunting ubiquitous fears that arise from not only homosexual prohibition leading to life-sapping self-hatred, but also from socio-political restrictiveness and oppression working through their immediate families and so-called "straight" society at large.

Very few men survive it.
I use to fight it then I told my woman she deserves a bbc that has the size and stamina to breed her. Then feeling ashamed told her I crave bbc as well n I'm tired of hiding it. She was so supportive and expressed how we both deserve to be happy with who we are. I now am a happy bi cuck that gives my body to bbc with my lover. She told me how she had never seen me enjoy my self so much and look so happy until a black man face fucked me and made my toes curl using my mouth. I now am a creampie haven to men and great at head. Never been so happy as a couple

As a non-sexually dominant white male (currently single) I feel the emergence of interracial cuckolding and the submissive role for the white cuckold to be an absolute godsend. It obviates the need to attempt to be sexually dominant, but rather allows me to fit into a submissive role that fits my character, psychology and sexuality.

I'm NOT turned-on by sexually dominating someone but instead feel greatly aroused if my white female partner lusts after big black men and likes being taken and dominated by more dominant alpha black males. I state 'interracial cuckoldry' because I, in no way whatsoever, have these cuckold feelings in any other racial arrangement except perhaps if I was partnering an Asian female who liked big black men.

I wonder if there are other white males out there who feel the same?
Wow - I just cam across this thread and I am blown away by the many incredibly insightful comments, starting with the thread starter. This speaks so deep from my own conviction, knowing this, accepting this and embracing this truly sets the cuckold free. We live in an incredibly enlightened period that makes it possible to talk about and share who we cuckolds are, that we are happy in our submissive role, happy to share our beloved wife for her and the alpha black males pleasure.

Just being who you are, with no inhibitions and no need to portray yourself as something you aren't. Being a white cuck breaks down so much of the concept of Western masculinity and in doing so, frees us white cuck wannabes.
[/QUOTE
Exactly. You can be the sissy you are, in nylons, garters and bra and feel free, comfortable and relaxed. Knowing your women is getting all the passion she can handle while you do your nails!

I use to fight it then I told my woman she deserves a bbc that has the size and stamina to breed her. Then feeling ashamed told her I crave bbc as well n I'm tired of hiding it. She was so supportive and expressed how we both deserve to be happy with who we are. I now am a happy bi cuck that gives my body to bbc with my lover. She told me how she had never seen me enjoy my self so much and look so happy until a black man face fucked me and made my toes curl using my mouth. I now am a creampie haven to men and great at head. Never been so happy as a couple
I so love it when the win, win, win character of cuckoldry is proven, once again!!!

I find your account of coming out to your wife as a bisexual man craving black cock very moving and brotherly.

It has me realising and visioning afresh in a very self-affirming way that an essential and tightly integral part of my intense homosexual love as I shamelessy express it to my buddy is my intensely aesthetic appreciation of the exquisitely masculine visual form and heft and sensational feel of his enviably uncircumcised cock whether it be hanging flaccid or lolling between his thighs or in some phase of erecting to the thrilling 8 inches that my wife craves to have slowly but manfully penetrate her and thrust its head stretchingly up behind her navel in the full-blooded bareback lovemaking that my buddy has engaged in pretty much daily with her since he was 19.

Casually beholding his cock even flaccid uncontrollably stirs in me deliciously arousing images of his beautifully-sculpted girthy, gristly, thickly-veined, powerfully upcurved erection thrusting balls-deep and jerking propulsively as my buddy ejaculates copiously into my BBC-adoring wife and she helplessly and convusively orgasms with him.

It is the primitive and thrilling life-giving purposefulness of my buddy's marvellous cock that stuns and aesthetically and erotically stirs me every time I behold it in or outside of my ex-wife or myself.

His glorious cock has always been for me a powerfully erotogenic part of the totality of my buddy's almost blinding bodily beauty---more resplendent in my love-lorn eyes and homosexually-charged mind than in my ex-wife's obviously reproductively attuned ones I suspect although, perhaps strangely, in the whole five years of our three-way intensely sexual relationship with my buddy, my ex and I have not discussed, even once, that arguably central and most spectacularly vital feature of his mind-blowing sexual allure; his incredibly beautiful cock.

No matter, in our sexual loving of each other our actions speak way louder than our words.

Last edited:
I find your account of coming out to your wife as a bisexual man craving black cock very moving and brotherly.

It has me realising and visioning afresh in a very self-affirming way that an essential and tightly integral part of my intense homosexual love as I shamelessy express it to my buddy is my intensely aesthetic appreciation of the exquisitely masculine visual form and heft and sensational feel of his enviably uncircumcised cock whether it be hanging flaccid or lolling between his thighs or in some phase of erecting to the thrilling 8 inches that my wife craves to have slowly but manfully penetrate her and thrust its head stretchingly up behind her navel in the full-blooded bareback lovemaking that my buddy has engaged in pretty much daily with her since he was 19.

Casually beholding his cock even flaccid uncontrollably stirs in me deliciously arousing images of his beautifully-sculpted girthy, gristly, thickly-veined, powerfully upcurved erection thrusting balls-deep and jerking propulsively as my buddy ejaculates copiously into my BBC-adoring wife and she helplessly and convusively orgasms with him.

It is the primitive and thrilling life-giving purposefulness of my buddy's marvellous cock that stuns and aesthetically and erotically stirs me every time I behold it in or outside of my ex-wife or myself.

His glorious cock has always been for me a powerfully erotogenic part of the totality of my buddy's almost blinding bodily beauty---more resplendent in my love-lorn eyes and homosexually-charged mind than in my ex-wife's obviously reproductively attuned ones I suspect although, perhaps strangely, in the whole five years of our three-way intensely sexual relationship with my buddy, my ex and I have not discussed, even once, that arguably central and most spectacularly vital feature of his mind-blowing sexual allure; his incredibly beautiful cock.

No matter, in our sexual loving of each other our actions speak way louder than our words.
I love your attention to detail in explaining your description of the lust u experience when u see ur buddy's bbc. Sounds like you need a bull to experience one on one to truly express to a bull how happy bbc makes u feel.

I'm a cuck and have no desire to be dominant. She is actually very dominant to me and I submit to her. We prefer the bull is dominant. I
For white males who feel uneasy with having to express dominance over their partner, a cuckold style relationship surely offers an alternative. A big black male can display the dominance over the white wife, a dominance that some white women desire, and the white cuck can vicariously enjoy the sexual elation that his wife is feeling.

Likewise, white wives can get to have a big black lover who gives them sexual fulfillment, while having a long-term supportive and loving cuckold partner. It's being able to step out of the social and cultural norms of long-term monogamous relationships, so cherished by Western society, that is the problem I believe. In my humble opinion, that is.

For white males who feel uneasy with having to express dominance over their partner, a cuckold style relationship surely offers an alternative. A big black male can display the dominance over the white wife, a dominance that some white women desire, and the white cuck can vicariously enjoy the sexual elation that his wife is feeling.

Likewise, white wives can get to have a big black lover who gives them sexual fulfillment, while having a long-term supportive and loving cuckold partner. It's being able to step out of the social and cultural norms of long-term monogamous relationships, so cherished by Western society, that is the problem I believe. In my humble opinion, that is.

Something like this?

NTPSyrdt8jo68rvq.gif

Very well put indeed.

The beautiful scenario you have described is precisely the one that has for the last 5 years been productive of the extremely erotogenic dynamic that has suffused the menage-a-trois that I set up between my best buddy now 25 and is like me openly bisexual, and who was my versatile sole lover from the age of 17, two years before I took the bull by the horns and worked up the courage to introduce him to my black-cock-loving then-wife who 2 years ago I divorced so that he could marry her---which he hotly desired to and straightaway did.

Because he and I are even more deeply in love with each other and my ex-wife since he married her and we continue to top one another in her presence with her total approval and fascination, neither of us has a problem with dominance one over the other.

However, my ex-wife's definite inclination in being fucked, especially by my buddy, is towards submissivess to the male which I confess is almost agonisingly beautiful to watch right through to her wrenching orgasms, whichever of us is making love to her.

As relationships and the expectations of relationships change I hope that more opportunities will arise for white cuck wannabe males to find white female partners who like black men. These are exciting times!
How to find ladies ? What about who are already married and have such feeling of cuckolding/hotwife?

Back