The first time you see that black dick go into your wife

She looked at me, said this is what I wanted then inserted his larger cock inside her pussy while she layed missionary. It was all I hoped it would be from then on as she so openly and happily had great chemistry with him and we were cool that she was going to enjoy fucking him that night. which she did.

There's not too many things more pleasurable than watching your own wife orgasm while a black guy is drilling her. Then, because she is now super lubed, he goes into 'deep fuck' mode; slowing the rythym but pushing deep and maintaining. Then, when he finishes - the puddle of your wife's pussy juices on the sheets. So intense. So choice.

we were married almost 30 years when I arranged for her to take her first bbc. he was a co worker and I had seen his cock in the shower room. we had talked about him fucking my wife for about 2 months. then when he agreed I invited him home one Friday. when my wife saw his huge cack she want sure she wanted

to go through with it but we talked her into it and when I first saw her try to suck it was the most thrilling thing I ever saw until I saw his huge black cock enter her white pussy was the most exciting thing I ever saw until he came in her unloading his load. well he stayed all weeken and has become a regular vaster to our home

For me it was an interesting experience. From the moment they started kissing and touching each other a pit started growing in my stomach. The more intense they got the more queasy I became but my arousal also grew. By the time he actually entered her for the first time my heart was beating heavily and I felt like I was going to *******. I felt like I was going to pass out and I wanted to call it quits. At the same time however I was fixated on my wife's moans and she seemed to be absolutely loving it and I my self was as hard as a rock. I was so preoccupied with watching I forgot to take my own cock out.

Back