The bull belittling your girl?

I had this girlfriend in high school who was a total butterface, my friends sometimes made cruel jokes about it, but I didn't care since she sat on my face with her beautiful ass, every afternoon after school. To be honest, she was ugly, quite a lot, and I wasn't blind, but she had a championship ass, even with the loose plank school skirt you could see the roundness of her amazing huge buttocks and also to be honest I loved her madly.

Anyway, I began to propose to her about doing cuck things, she was weakly resisting but then agreed, she and I decided that a certain friend of mine would be fine to "try" the first time, a friend of mine who was obviously a fucking stud, taller, more handsome, somewhat muscular.

To my surprise when I went to tell him proudly, he refused, said about his girlfriend, that it didn't seem right, and so on. I insisted for a few days, I couldn't believe it, I realized in a talk that I hadn't used the right words, I told him "date", but when in another chat I told him that he ONLY had to fuck her, he thought about it for 2 seconds and he made it clear that he would ONLY fuck her, I accepted.

He went to her house and spent the whole afternoon fucking her, she was more than happy, when she told me seriously she gave me details while I masturbated, although she told me that curiously she tried to kiss him and he refused, he told her that without kisses, that he felt it was even more intimate than sex and he felt bad for his girlfriend.

I suspected it was because of her face, but obviously I didn't say anything, I supported his theory and she seemed to believe it or pretended to as well as I did. Time passed and he fucked her from time to time, everything went well, we never really had any problems and nobody ever found out they shouldn't, these days almost 10 years later I had an interesting conversation with him.

Screenshot_20220220-180815.jpgScreenshot_20220220-180833.jpgScreenshot_20220220-180853.jpg
Maybe I'm crazy but this made me so horny, it's literally what we always fantasize about the bull using our girl only as a flehslight.

I had this girlfriend in high school who was a total butterface, my friends sometimes made cruel jokes about it, but I didn't care since she sat on my face with her beautiful ass, every afternoon after school. To be honest, she was ugly, quite a lot, and I wasn't blind, but she had a championship ass, even with the loose plank school skirt you could see the roundness of her amazing huge buttocks and also to be honest I loved her madly.

Anyway, I began to propose to her about doing cuck things, she was weakly resisting but then agreed, she and I decided that a certain friend of mine would be fine to "try" the first time, a friend of mine who was obviously a fucking stud, taller, more handsome, somewhat muscular.

To my surprise when I went to tell him proudly, he refused, said about his girlfriend, that it didn't seem right, and so on. I insisted for a few days, I couldn't believe it, I realized in a talk that I hadn't used the right words, I told him "date", but when in another chat I told him that he ONLY had to fuck her, he thought about it for 2 seconds and he made it clear that he would ONLY fuck her, I accepted.

He went to her house and spent the whole afternoon fucking her, she was more than happy, when she told me seriously she gave me details while I masturbated, although she told me that curiously she tried to kiss him and he refused, he told her that without kisses, that he felt it was even more intimate than sex and he felt bad for his girlfriend.

I suspected it was because of her face, but obviously I didn't say anything, I supported his theory and she seemed to believe it or pretended to as well as I did. Time passed and he fucked her from time to time, everything went well, we never really had any problems and nobody ever found out they shouldn't, these days almost 10 years later I had an interesting conversation with him.

View attachment 4840053View attachment 4840054View attachment 4840056
Maybe I'm crazy but this made me so horny, it's literally what we always fantasize about the bull using our girl only as a flehslight.
Two of the girls I went to high school with were totally bald. One by choice as she was a champion swimmer the other a ovarian cancer survivor. Yes many guys and a lot of girl had something to say about it. When one of my girl friends (a cheer leader) made a nasty comment I broke up with her making sure the school know I was the one that broke up with her and not the other way around. Then I date first one then the other of these two girls. The cancer survivor was the first to get my school jacket and one of my school championship rings. That was a real big thing back then. A year later my swimming friend got my jacket and another of my championship rings. I took both to both the junior and senior proms complete with limo. I took pride in both of them attending their events swim meets, piano and dance performances. I had many over night sleep overs at their homes with their parents there. I am now the god parent to all their ******* and some of their grand *******. Best decision ever. As for my cheer leader girl friend life has not treated her kind. Four husbands, a drinking and ******* problem and massive weight gain.

Back