The best position for to get blacked and why?

Which is the position to take and enjoy black cock and why?

• Missionary

• Doggy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both of these sexual positions are a must!!!

I love Missionary as it is by far the most intimate and passionate position. This position allows for alot of kissing as well as eye contact, which is so damn hot and sexy!!! I love pulling my guy @TopCat in deeper in this position too, it drives me wild!!!

And Doggy, well I love this position too as my guy @TopCat can pull my hair a bit and spank my booty, which gets me all worked up and extra creamy for him!!! He can grab my sexy hips and fully dominate me and pound me hard over and over!!!

I am a lady that cums multiple times for my guy with every session and I always want more, 😈😈😈😋😋😋

Most importantly, we often cum together and that feels absolutely amazing!!! 😘🥰💋 It is all about the chemistry you have with your partner and the way you make each other feel.

Last edited:
I like missionary., Deep, intimate, it’s like the man and woman are targeting to achieve what nature has made the to do.. reproduce. No other position gives me that high! What’s your take?
I love 💕 “Missionary” because I 👀 looking in the woman’s eyes and seeing how she looks taking what I have to offer!

And it seems to me that the most natural pose will be doggie. In this pose, the deepest penetration, and besides, the girl is completely subordinate to the BBC. And so that the guy can see her face when she cums, then you can put her in front of the mirror.

Both of these sexual positions are a must!!!

I love Missionary as it is by far the most intimate and passionate position. This position allows for alot of kissing as well as eye contact, which is so damn hot and sexy!!! I love pulling my guy @TopCat in deeper in this position too, it drives me wild!!!

And Doggy, well I love this position too as my guy @TopCat can pull my hair a bit and spank my booty, which gets me all worked up and extra creamy for him!!! He can grab my sexy hips and fully dominate me and pound me hard over and over!!!

I am a lady that cums multiple times for my guy with every session and I always want more, 😈😈😈😋😋😋

Most importantly, we often cum together and that feels absolutely amazing!!! 😘🥰💋 It is all about the chemistry you have with your partner and the way you make each other feel.
Thanks for the tips 😈😜😉

Back