The bbc trip

The biggest issue in the lifestyle is distance and who is going to be paying for the visit ? I've paid it myself before ,I've even had cucks pay for my visit and some ,I've also split the costs. I prefer when the cuck pays , it's a huge turn on for me ,maybe not for the husbands. I have noticed that many husbands will go the extra mile to make sure she is satisfied properly. I was just curious if anyone else had measures or a way of discussing it with a couple or even the husbands opinions. Is it a turn on for you to do something that kinky and extreme for wife's pleasure? Does the wife know that some husbands pay for the bull to be there ? Does it turn her on ? I'm just curious, it's like one of those huge questions in the lifestyle that is so important but not discussed until meet time

The biggest issue in the lifestyle is distance and who is going to be paying for the visit ? I've paid it myself before ,I've even had cucks pay for my visit and some ,I've also split the costs. I prefer when the cuck pays , it's a huge turn on for me ,maybe not for the husbands. I have noticed that many husbands will go the extra mile to make sure she is satisfied properly. I was just curious if anyone else had measures or a way of discussing it with a couple or even the husbands opinions. Is it a turn on for you to do something that kinky and extreme for wife's pleasure? Does the wife know that some husbands pay for the bull to be there ? Does it turn her on ? I'm just curious, it's like one of those huge questions in the lifestyle that is so important but not discussed until meet time
I with you. I have offered to pay and also split costs as well. But I like when the cuckold pays and makes arrangements because it allows me to just focus on his wife. It also shows me that he is 100% supportive. There is always a thought in the back of my head, when I pay that I might be doing something wrong. But when the cuckold pays, I know this is what they both want. Its just better for me mentally.

Right now, I have 1 woman that is single and she texts me dates she can meet, I say yes to the date, and she books the hotel and I show up and fuck her. We have known each other 4 years, so I know all of her erotic spots, which means when I get there, we start going at it immediately. I know that I can fuck her for 2 hours straight, make her cum 4 or 5 times. She also squirts after the 3rd orgasm. We cuddle and do aftercare for an hour after. When then shower and I head home.

I have been able to get her to text me the following day with how her pussy feels. That was a lot of work because she tends to be shy when it comes to sex, but now she will freely text me, "my pussy feels good" or "my pussy is so sore from your pounding."

that is a big ego boost and makes me want to see her more and more. I like that kind of validation.

In my opinion I think it's very hot that a husband would make sure that the bbc is able to make it stress free . It also shows the wife how serious her hubby takes her being pleased
I feel like that is just apart of the service a good cuck should give.. I would personally feel Better and happier paying for the meals and any drinks and accommodation and arrange it before hand so Our bull knows without a doubt we both care for his comfort and pleasure and for me knowing that he doesn't have to worry about that stuff and that me (cuck) thinks its just as hot paying for it for you as you do having us run around and spend our money and time

I used to pay for weekend get aways for my wife and her lovers. Sometimes the guy knew and other times she wanted him to believe she was paying for it. The only times I never paid was if one of her regular bulls didn't want me to know where he was taking her. I only let that happen with a bull we trusted

I think it is only right that the cuck pays.

Back