Thanking a bull for fucking your wife?

My wife likes to thank sone of her Bulls by being on my knees and kissing their cocks while thanking said big black cock while it’s still fresh with their fuck juices on it. For those that don’t like make contact like this thanking their superior black cocks for the great fucking they gave her and the treat it gave me, I’m to walk them to the door, watch her kiss them goodbye, then shake their hands and thank them letting them know they can have her pussy anytime they want it

My preference is being on my knees by the bed after he cums, then him taking a few steps to me, his spent cock hanging in my face, the smell of my wife’s pussy all over it, cum dangling off the tip and lapping that cum up, offering my mouth to clean him up, then placing a kiss right on the head of his cock and thanking him for taking care of my wife so well and asking him to please fuck her again soon.

We both thank to our bull after his magnificient performance. We feel grateful to him. After our first session with him with rough marathon fucking wifey were planting several kisses to her forehead. It was a so sincere way of showing her gratefulnnes for delivering a pleasue that i had never been able to give to her. I also shook hands and we.briefly hugged each other in a friendly manner. When we were departing to our home country next morning we also expressed our gratitude to him by sending him a kik message.

Back