Thanking a bull for fucking your wife?

I have never had a cuck thank me and don't care if I do or not. What I like more is commanding the wife to scream "THANK YOU DADDY" with every single lust-filled thrust. I made a white girl do that once. THANK YOU DADDY! THANK YOU DADDY! THANK YOU!!!
Never? I always thank the bulls for the pleasure they give my wife, it's just the right thing to do. However, I love the way you get your thanks too :)

My Wife/Mistress has always insisted that I suck Her Mens' cocks when they've finished with Her.....She says that is the best way for me to show my appreciation for the great sex they give Her......plus, She says that by tasting Her on His cock, it serves to remind me that Her pussy is theirs, any time they want it, and that I am obligated to suck their cock(s) whenever I'm told....

My Wife/Mistress has always insisted that I suck Her Mens' cocks when they've finished with Her.....She says that is the best way for me to show my appreciation for the great sex they give Her......plus, She says that by tasting Her on His cock, it serves to remind me that Her pussy is theirs, any time they want it, and that I am obligated to suck their cock(s) whenever I'm told....
My wife has never asked me to suck her lover. I guess as being endowed myself she may think I wouldnt want to submit. If asked or told I would clean her lover to say ty.

Hi,

I mentioned before that my husband thanks my Bull after he's done with me. The last time we were together (Saturday evening after Thanksgiving), we were in a nice hotel room (we always meet in a hotel), and I was nude, on the bed, pretty damn tired. My Bull had dressed and he was ready to go after having me three times. As my husband walked him to the door, he took his hand and shook it, saying something to the effect of "Thank you very much! I can tell she had a wonderful time!" to which my Bull responded "As always, my pleasure!"

Hi,

I mentioned before that my husband thanks my Bull after he's done with me. The last time we were together (Saturday evening after Thanksgiving), we were in a nice hotel room (we always meet in a hotel), and I was nude, on the bed, pretty damn tired. My Bull had dressed and he was ready to go after having me three times. As my husband walked him to the door, he took his hand and shook it, saying something to the effect of "Thank you very much! I can tell she had a wonderful time!" to which my Bull responded "As always, my pleasure!"
So civil... this is exactly as it should be.

Thank you for sharing.

Back