swallowing

Black guys can be stubborn that way with whitebabes determind to plant his seed in her
Black guys can be stubborn that way with whitebabes determind to plant his seed in her

I'm not having a baby that's for sure. He can pump a gallon of his seed deep in my pussy but I do not want to get pregnant. Thats why I learned to swollow so early. I used to tell my girlfriends in high school you can't make spit babies. Terible I know. but true

Nobby, If thats your cock in your avatar , Most white girls will learn to swollow

You are right, that´t me in my avatar. I only had twice "problems" with white ladies who did not want to swallow. :( But I can tell you, I teached them never again to refuse to swallow or to spit cum out. ;)

Like I said take that cock away from them and see what they do then.
A good idea, but maybe she finds another BBC who does not want to come in her mouth. :( But I have done something else. I have invited two of my black friends and after I have fucked her very soft and smooth they joined us and we have gangbanged her hard and rough and came in her mouth and ****** her to swallow. Since that day she never has refused to swallow. :) A few days later we have done this with the white lady who spit out the cum. :) She is a perfect swallower now as well. :)

I couldn't imagine a white whore not wanting to be gangbanged by a group of black men but anything is possible so I have to ask they both were ok with it right? The "******" thing can go to far if everybody isn't ok with it. I'm glad that they now do what is expected of them. That hole at the tip of that black cock your sucking is there for peeing and feeding white women The sooner white whores know that the happier they will be. I had sucked off a few white guys before my first black man at 17. I was going down on him in his car outside of a party we were at. Some of my girfriends that were doing the black guys already told me that this particular guy had a really big dick. So I went for it. Like I said I was in his car sucking his cock as best as I could. he really wanted to fuck me but I was scared it would hurt. When he was about to cum I was thinking about whether his cum would taste different than a white guy he actually tried to pull me off him but I kept my mouth on him and he started to cum. It was more than I expected and some squited on my shirt. his cum actually tasted better. That is when I knew I would be fucking black cock whenever possible

After that it seemed like every black guy at school would hit on me. trying to get some. A lot of them did get some and my mom and step ******* didn't lke it. But I did it anyway. much more that they thought I did. If my step dad knew what i was really doing he would have locked me up. After my step dad died my mom and i were having dinner and she had a couple drinks and actually ask me if black men really have bigger dicks. I said yes and they feel real good inside you. she never asked again that was funny as hell

After that it seemed like every black guy at school would hit on me. trying to get some. A lot of them did get some and my mom and step ******* didn't lke it. But I did it anyway. much more that they thought I did. If my step dad knew what i was really doing he would have locked me up. After my step dad died my mom and i were having dinner and she had a couple drinks and actually ask me if black men really have bigger dicks. I said yes and they feel real good inside you. she never asked again that was funny as hell

Do you think your mom gets fucked now from BBC´s as well ?;)

My wife needs no ******* to swallow, although she would rather feel you pump that massive load deep into her womb where it really makes her get off as well. But she would gladly swallow a load from a BBC.

i always swallow because i want to..besides why suck if u dont swallow..now before i get yelled at.. if u prefer to spit i hope it looks sexy when u do..

My wife needs no ******* to swallow, although she would rather feel you pump that massive load deep into her womb where it really makes her get off as well. But she would gladly swallow a load from a BBC.

What a good wife you have. :)

I'm so thirsty!! May I have some? whitegirls to give head to bbc and not show her superior bull the respect of swallowing his full load while it's still warm. I would love to all i can get!!! Mmmmmm

as i posted prior//i love to swallow..and really enjoy the taste as well..so i dont need to be ******....i dont understand the spit it out part..u take it all in your mouth yet when he cums nows it nasty ..whys that

Back