swallowing

My wife always swallowed and is a fine cock sucker. One of the best I've ever met. After Kevin, she made me swallow my semen every time we had sex and almost immediately I was hooked. I later asked her why and she replied, "because you're a cum slut." By that time I was beginning my descent into cuckoldry as I actively sought black men who were sincere gentlemen with large cocks to have sex with my wife. I looked at my health club, where I played golf and even at business organizations of which I was a member and especially at an alternative night club where we danced every weekend. This club is where Janet became a bisexual and learned to love pussy. A stunning young wife converted her.

It's also where we met several black men who wanted to fuck Janet. On two separate occasions I was dancing with her and she was in front of me, I was behind her, so she could make out with other girls or dance with other guys at the same time and two black guys finger fucked her while she kissed them. Lots of people danced this way. That is where we met Roger, a hung black guy we both liked. One night at the club Janet invited him over to our house.

I thought we were going to have a threesome. We didn't. Janet fucked Roger all night long, but before he would have sex with her he made me suck his dick. I didn't want to and I'd never done that before, but my wife wanted his oversized dick and by that time I wanted to watch him take her so I sucked him off while I gagged and choked, but I swallowed. He told me after I had swallowed his jism, "Congratulations, you're a real cuckold, now!"

Attachments

• 727_1000.jpg
    727_1000.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 218
  • img134.jpg
    img134.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 221
  • img135.jpg
    img135.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 216
good story. When I first found out my wife was fucking black men, my first thought was to try and stop her. That didn't last long though when I discovered that she was not going to stop. So I decided to be involved and I too sucked one of her lovers before he fucked her. I swallowed and found out I liked it. still do.

LIKED the honesty charlie and the fact that you know your place sexually which doesnt take away from you.

My wife always swallowed and is a fine cock sucker. One of the best I've ever met. After Kevin, she made me swallow my semen every time we had sex and almost immediately I was hooked. I later asked her why and she replied, "because you're a cum slut." By that time I was beginning my descent into cuckoldry as I actively sought black men who were sincere gentlemen with large cocks to have sex with my wife. I looked at my health club, where I played golf and even at business organizations of which I was a member and especially at an alternative night club where we danced every weekend. This club is where Janet became a bisexual and learned to love pussy. A stunning young wife converted her.

It's also where we met several black men who wanted to fuck Janet. On two separate occasions I was dancing with her and she was in front of me, I was behind her, so she could make out with other girls or dance with other guys at the same time and two black guys finger fucked her while she kissed them. Lots of people danced this way. That is where we met Roger, a hung black guy we both liked. One night at the club Janet invited him over to our house.

I thought we were going to have a threesome. We didn't. Janet fucked Roger all night long, but before he would have sex with her he made me suck his dick. I didn't want to and I'd never done that before, but my wife wanted his oversized dick and by that time I wanted to watch him take her so I sucked him off while I gagged and choked, but I swallowed. He told me after I had swallowed his jism, "Congratulations, you're a real cuckold, now!"

Back