swallowing

Lucky girl
I told you I hoping to meet him for lunch. He was my lunch and I was his dessert. I was late back to work but I had a smile on my face. I wonder if we lived together if I would ever get tired of D's cock? I didn't get the fucking I wanted today but after x-mas he said I was going to take care of my needs. That I hope is a little g-bang on Tracy. He knows I would enjoy that very much. I'm so glad your getting to enjoy the pleasures of the black man. I couldn't go back if I had to. I think I would be a full blown lesbian instead.

I told you I hoping to meet him for lunch. He was my lunch and I was his dessert. I was late back to work but I had a smile on my face. I wonder if we lived together if I would ever get tired of D's cock? I didn't get the fucking I wanted today but after x-mas he said I was going to take care of my needs. That I hope is a little g-bang on Tracy. He knows I would enjoy that very much. I'm so glad your getting to enjoy the pleasures of the black man. I couldn't go back if I had to. I think I would be a full blown lesbian instead.

A bj or a quick fuck can relieve a lot of stress. lol

No need to ******* me... I never tried swallowing anyone until I went black... I absolutely love to give head to black guys and I never waste a drop... and it's definately not because the black guy is forsing me to swallow

You are such a good girl. ;)

It's unanimous white girls want their black lovers to cum in our mouths. We want to eat your your cream. We love how it taste. We want as much as we can get. We know you think it's hot when we beg you to squirt your load down our throats. We think were lucky to get to enjoy your warm seed. We know it's not for us to tell our black master no. We live to please black men anyway they want and love to be dominated by black gods that take what they want from white women knowing we want you too.

I wasn't ****** but strongly encouraged. I was told that one reason black men love white girls like me is for my shape, the other is that white girls swallow and do things black girls won't do. So I tried it and found I liked of better than I thought and I would rather swallow it than touch it (slimy) or have to clean of up. I also love feeling a man cum inside me.
Ditto my Dear. In my mouth or on my face is the best.

I like a bitch who swallows with her hands down.....hands down holding her heels while she looks up at me sucking down my nut

No forsing. He really loves it like Mr. BIGnBad....hand's on my thighs or holding my heels. My reward is mine to swallow.

My husband doesn't "make" me swallow even though I do. My lover better not either. Its called respect!

Should we ******* the white ladies to swallow our cum when they don´t want to do it ?

Please give me your opinions.
The first time I ever swallowed a load of cum was when I was making out with an old university room mate and friend of Hubby! He was the first guy, other than my husband, to have sex with me in over 7 years of marriage. He also happens to be black, and extremely well endowed. I had often given hubby a blow job but could never bring myself to swallow, I never knew why. With his friend (Edwin) it happened almost accidentally. I was playing with Edwin's BBC and naturally found myself sucking him off. I was super horny, I guess because of the strangeness of having a strange cock in my mouth, the mood of the moment, the colour thing, etc., and I started to orgasm. Right in the middle of that orgasm, I felt Edwin's cock pulsate and knew he was about to cum. That got me all the more excited and I sucked harder to make sure he did cum and I immediately began to orgasm a second time. Edwin's cum tasted different than my hubby's (neither in a good or bad way, just different) and with such ******* it surprised me, also Edwin was holding me by my head and thrust deeper into my throat as he came. It all added up to me swallowing his huge load of hot cum.

The first time I watched my wife suck a black cock until her cum he just held her head and said I am gonna cum and my wife swallowed it all down no ******* and no mess.

Back