Stupid thing you did for a lover?

please tell us how a bank teller creates opportunities.
I've met so many men at the bank who've made it clear they're interested. Guys I would never have met in any other job. Had a few occasions where they've seen me when they walked in and bee lined right to my desk (especially the black men who bank there) and they've been very straight forward about what they like and want with me. Sometimes its been flattering, sometimes not so much. I bet I've had a dozen guys or more offer me their number or ask for mine in the 8 months I've been there. Just last week a former dlineman for the Indianapolis Colts asked me when I take my lunch break. I Haven't acted on anything yet because I don't think its a good idea to mix your work with your pleasure, but some of the men who come in seem determined and I can't deny that it gets me hot some days when they are straight forward with their intentions.

This is the reason you can’t have a steady bull, one so you don’t catch feelings for and then they start using you fro other sexual pleasures , like with friends or for money
Problem is, I am a bit old fashioned, I guess and I really can't bring myself to have sex with someone I don't have feelings for. The two lovers after this one worked out beautifully and we had great long term "affairs" of 2 and 4 years.
In any case, we are retired from this now, and have some great memories. One bad apple didn't spoil it for us - it was just a hard and emotionaly painful lesson. Life...

This is crazy. The things women will do do if they really like a guy. Madness.
I know I'm not the only man that good pussy made crazy! A guy approached me online about meeting his wife and I spoke to her on the phone not long after and we soon set a date; she suggested I get a room not far from them. I was surprised hubby dropped her off. We got together almost weekly at their house-he was always there when I arrived but worked nights. He and I started shooting pool and watching football and basketball over beers...and over time he told me he would like to watch us once. It didn't bother me and when I mentioned it to her she said "No. Never!" He brought it up repeatedly and one day it really hit me-we're living in SC, this man knows I'm sexing his wife in his bed, and he's the assistant chief of police in a large suburban city...he could shoot me dead AND get away with it here. I broke it off.

This is B, I suppose one thing is I let a fuck-buddy offer !e up to the winner of a Domino game. Ha, ha, I actually won because I went out that night wanting to hook up, I was dressed like a slut and was horny since I left the house. I had a foursome!! It was stupid letting a guy do that but it was satisfying for me. When I got home my bathwater was full of those guy's cum leaking outta me.

Back