Stupid thing you did for a lover?

ggosselin

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hey everyone,

what's the crazyest thing you did for a man that you regreted afterward?

For myself I got my tongue pierced. Guy wanted special BJ and it was is fetish.

It hurts like a motherf*cker and my tongue swallowed so much I had to remove it after only 3 weeks.

Let's hear your stories!

Baby Sat her ******* because her ex w as going to be late Picking them up.she was supposed to be going to the early movie with her girl friend. Well her ex did not show and she spent the week end at a swinger convention.
That must have been ******* man! Fuck that!

One guy I was seeing 1-1 I for many months, I got way to close to. He was Dom but after getting me totally hooked on his fantastic sex on a VERY regular basis, he had me stop all sex with hubby, then he had me start fucking other guys he selected. He had me showing up to nice resort rooms and spending many Sat evenings being totally Sub with other men.

It was very fun for awhile, Sub sex was so amazing but it turns out I was fucking to entertain his clients and friends for $. I stopped as soon as that came to light. Not cool, he should have just told me. I felt betrayed.

One guy I was seeing 1-1 I for many months, I got way to close to. He was Dom but after getting me totally hooked on his fantastic sex on a VERY regular basis, he had me stop all sex with hubby, then he had me start fucking other guys he selected. He had me showing up to nice resort rooms and spending many Sat evenings being totally Sub with other men.

It was very fun for awhile, Sub sex was so amazing but it turns out I was fucking to entertain his clients and friends for $. I stopped as soon as that came to light. Not cool, he should have just told me. I felt betrayed.
You don't mention how your hubby took your betrayal to him, or did he enjoy it?

You don't mention how your hubby took your betrayal to him, or did he enjoy it?
Hubby did not know he was sharing me with others. I was in way too deep with this hot guy and I was doing literally anything he asked/told me. I was actually into being shared until I found out he was using me. I told hubby, hubby helped ended it. So, hubby was not happy with me, or this guy.
I saw the guy for another 6-months 1-1 (no more sharing me) after this without hubby knowing as I just had a very difficult time breaking it off, the sex was truly amazing. It’s been about 3 ½ years and I have not heard from him.

Hubby did not know he was sharing me with others. I was in way too deep with this hot guy and I was doing literally anything he asked/told me. I was actually into being shared until I found out he was using me. I told hubby, hubby helped ended it. So, hubby was not happy with me, or this guy.
I saw the guy for another 6-months 1-1 (no more sharing me) after this without hubby knowing as I just had a very difficult time breaking it off, the sex was truly amazing. It’s been about 3 ½ years and I have not heard from him.
I know how easily it is get addicted. I'm sort of addicted to this site.;)

Agreed to meet him after we had ended our relationship. He was an abusive ******* and we had a great "relationship" right up until he started getting abusive. He talked me into meeting him one day "just for old time's sake" We talked long enough for him to get me to admit that I missed the sex, and that my husband was out of town. Ended up getting on a video chat and he made me play with my pussy while he watched. Wasn't long before I realized he had a whole group of guys watching me...I hung up on him and haven't talked to him since.

Sounds like a perfect cuck situation until the betrayal/ oump part

That's a shame ,looks like a little bit of honesty between bull and hubby along with not cashing in on you would have had you guys still continuing along your path. Tbh it's the perfect scenario I would love the wife and I to explore long term .

Agreed to meet him after we had ended our relationship. He was an abusive ******* and we had a great "relationship" right up until he started getting abusive. He talked me into meeting him one day "just for old time's sake" We talked long enough for him to get me to admit that I missed the sex, and that my husband was out of town. Ended up getting on a video chat and he made me play with my pussy while he watched. Wasn't long before I realized he had a whole group of guys watching me...I hung up on him and haven't talked to him since.
Sorry to hear that.

The most stupid thing I did for a lover, my ex-husband... also turned out to be a life-changing thing. I agreed to pull a train on four of his Black friends. Guy's he'd ******* and party with, and whom I'd never met. I didn't know it then, but my husband was returning a favor. The Black guys had turned him on to some of sluts they fucked, and it was his turn to give back. I said no at first. He pressured me. I resisted. Increasingly upset with him. And then woke one morning feeling incredibly horny, and angry, I rolled over in bed... and said fuck it, I'll do it. The Black guys were amazing. They took turns with me in my bedroom while my ex waited in the living room... hearing me wail and call out their names. Hearing them groan and growl when cumming inside me. The life-changing part came when each of them made me cum... cum hard. Much harder than hubby ever made me do. I got hooked... and was soon seeking out sex with Black guys. Hubby couldn't handle it. Why he is my ex.

The most stupid thing I did for a lover, my ex-husband... also turned out to be a life-changing thing. I agreed to pull a train on four of his Black friends. Guy's he'd ******* and party with, and whom I'd never met. I didn't know it then, but my husband was returning a favor. The Black guys had turned him on to some of sluts they fucked, and it was his turn to give back. I said no at first. He pressured me. I resisted. Increasingly upset with him. And then woke one morning feeling incredibly horny, and angry, I rolled over in bed... and said fuck it, I'll do it. The Black guys were amazing. They took turns with me in my bedroom while my ex waited in the living room... hearing me wail and call out their names. Hearing them groan and growl when cumming inside me. The life-changing part came when each of them made me cum... cum hard. Much harder than hubby ever made me do. I got hooked... and was soon seeking out sex with Black guys. Hubby couldn't handle it. Why he is my ex.
It doesn't make sense why he couldn't handle it, he just asked you to fuck 4 strange black men, what was his problem, jealousy?

That's a shame ,looks like a little bit of honesty between bull and hubby along with not cashing in on you would have had you guys still continuing along your path. Tbh it's the perfect scenario I would love the wife and I to explore long term .
Exactly. I LOVED the sex with him and I was really getting into being shared by him as it got him off, etc and that sex was also VERY exciting for me.

If he would have been just a bit more transparent, I would have continued fucking other men for him. He had it, me, all. I liked it all with him as he was very much pushing my boundaries all the time. He taught me a lot and had me exploring way further than I would have ever even thought of. He could have taken me so much further down that rabbit hole. I literally would have done anything sexually he wanted.
If he contacted me even after all this time, I’d fuck him again. It’s a bit scary the sexual hold he has on me. I guess it was all the fantastic sex and making me so sub to explore. It’s weird and a bit embarrassing but I’m happy and thankful he whored me, what an amazing sexual experience it was to be told what hotel, room number, and time - and be told to “be the best fuck ever to my friend_____.” I had amazing sex with quite a few gorgeous big men. Some encounters would be 3-4 hours, some went all night. Oddly no regrets.

did you keep fucking black guys after that?

Back