Stupid thing you did for a lover?

Hubby originally agreed to being a Cuckold so I could have my very high needs met, we started out slow like most cuckold couples until I met this guy inline.

Hubby thought I was always with the 1 guy. We rarely included him as I greatly prefer to not have him around during sex, so he agreed. He had no idea I was meeting strangers at hotels at the whim of my bull.

When I found out, I was devastated as I trusted the guy, was 100% hooked on his sex, and honestly in love with him. I turned to hubby as our marriage is rock solid, except for our “alternative” sex life. Hubby was mad at me but knew I was hooked and mad at the guy as we both trusted him (albeit differently, hubby trusted him with me, I trusted him with my mind & body.

Hubby and I were fine. I needed his help, his strength and support in leaving my bull.

(I use the term Bull here for context but I never used that word, I considered the guy my boyfriend, my Dom lover).

This was just about 4 years ago.

We don’t have children.

I’d still go to him if he ever contacted me. I haven’t heard from him in over 3-years. My guess is he’s found a new women and doing exactly what he did with me. I just hope he’s honest this time and she knows what they are both doing. If so, she is getting the best sex she’ll ever experience and yes, if true, I’m envious. I wish it was still me. I wish I kept my mouth shut (and my legs open) and let him continue to whore me. I enjoyed ALL of it, I was just hurt that he was also using me for money & favors and wasn’t honest with me. I would have continued if he just told me.

This is all just my hunch since I’ve not heard from him.
I can tell, you want him in your pussy again. So the regret here is not that he pimped you without your knowledge, but that you ended it.

I know right? I feel so stupid but OMG he was an awesome fuck!
Hm. Ok. I hear ya. If someone is knocking a gal up good, it could be hard to keep your head screwed on right over that. It's a potentially dangerous thing too, if the guy is abusive. I guess therein is where some, if not all, of the hotness lies for some women. The danger and craziness of it all.

Hm. Ok. I hear ya. If someone is knocking a gal up good, it could be hard to keep your head screwed on right over that. It's a potentially dangerous thing too, if the guy is abusive. I guess therein is where some, if not all, of the hotness lies for some women. The danger and craziness of it all.
We some times do foolish things for love, or sex. I don't regret it either, I'm just sorry he left me.

Met up with a new guy for the first time, ended up going to his hotel room after just one ******* at the bar, he was as good looking as he smelled. We were all naked in minutes of entering the room ( husband is almost always present ) his oral skills brought me to a quivering orgasm quickly he then asked if he could have sex without a condom I looked at my husband and he said it was my call so I told him yes but don't cum in me I want it anywhere else but in my pussy. After many orgasms I felt he was close to cumming he pulled out and shoved his cock in my mouth and shot his load but I was surprised that it was not a huge load. Once he finished I went to the bathroom to clean up only to find some of his cum seeping out of my pussy. Needless to say I was not happy and hurried out of the bathroom only to find that he was already gone. To this day he is the only one that cummed in me besides my husband.

Last edited:
Met up with a new guy for the first time, ended up going to his hotel room after just one ******* at the bar, he was as good looking as he smelled. We were all naked in minutes of entering the room ( husband is almost always present ) his oral skills brought me to a quivering orgasm quickly he then asked if he could have sex without a condom I looked at my husband and he said it was my call so I told him yes but don't cum in me I want it anywhere else but in my pussy. After many orgasms I felt he was close to cumming he pulled out and shoved his cock in my mouth and shot his load but I was surprised that it was not a huge load. Once he finished I went to the bathroom to clean up only to find some of his cum seeping out of my pussy. Needless to say I was not happy and hurried out of the bathroom only to find that he was already gone. To this day he is the only one that cummed in me besides my husband.
Understand being not happy with him, he did different than you requested. What were your thoughts as he was doing it? Was it pleasurable or just ruin it for you?

Understand being not happy with him, he did different than you requested. What were your thoughts as he was doing it? Was it pleasurable or just ruin it for you?
There is no doubt that sex without a condom always feels better so in that respect it was great but that feeling was lost very quickly after realizing what he did.

There is no doubt that sex without a condom always feels better so in that respect it was great but that feeling was lost very quickly after realizing what he did.
fair. Was not sure if you came when he did, or the realization of what he was doing prevented it. I usually cum when I feel him cumming

Last edited:
Agreed to meet him after we had ended our relationship. He was an abusive ******* and we had a great "relationship" right up until he started getting abusive. He talked me into meeting him one day "just for old time's sake" We talked long enough for him to get me to admit that I missed the sex, and that my husband was out of town. Ended up getting on a video chat and he made me play with my pussy while he watched. Wasn't long before I realized he had a whole group of guys watching me...I hung up on him and haven't talked to him since.
This is the reason you can’t have a steady bull, one so you don’t catch feelings for and then they start using you fro other sexual pleasures , like with friends or for money

Oh I orgasmed for sure more than once. Our best guess is he let it creep out rather than letting it burst out I agree with you I can usually feel when a guy cum even in a condom
He knew exactly what he was doing. He wanted his sperm inside you. Condoms normally used for birth control or STD prevention and did he know that?

Back