Stupid thing you did for a lover?

hot story. but, how were you able to get the time to be away from hubby to fuck all these guys? was he aware of what you were doing, just not the details?

how old were & did you have ******* at home? please keep posting. you sound unbelievably hot.

Hubby originally agreed to being a Cuckold so I could have my very high needs met, we started out slow like most cuckold couples until I met this guy inline.

Hubby thought I was always with the 1 guy. We rarely included him as I greatly prefer to not have him around during sex, so he agreed. He had no idea I was meeting strangers at hotels at the whim of my bull.

When I found out, I was devastated as I trusted the guy, was 100% hooked on his sex, and honestly in love with him. I turned to hubby as our marriage is rock solid, except for our “alternative” sex life. Hubby was mad at me but knew I was hooked and mad at the guy as we both trusted him (albeit differently, hubby trusted him with me, I trusted him with my mind & body.

Hubby and I were fine. I needed his help, his strength and support in leaving my bull.

(I use the term Bull here for context but I never used that word, I considered the guy my boyfriend, my Dom lover).

This was just about 4 years ago.

We don’t have children.

I’d still go to him if he ever contacted me. I haven’t heard from him in over 3-years. My guess is he’s found a new women and doing exactly what he did with me. I just hope he’s honest this time and she knows what they are both doing. If so, she is getting the best sex she’ll ever experience and yes, if true, I’m envious. I wish it was still me. I wish I kept my mouth shut (and my legs open) and let him continue to whore me. I enjoyed ALL of it, I was just hurt that he was also using me for money & favors and wasn’t honest with me. I would have continued if he just told me.

This is all just my hunch since I’ve not heard from him.

Hubby originally agreed to being a Cuckold so I could have my very high needs met, we started out slow like most cuckold couples until I met this guy inline.

Hubby thought I was always with the 1 guy. We rarely included him as I greatly prefer to not have him around during sex, so he agreed. He had no idea I was meeting strangers at hotels at the whim of my bull.

When I found out, I was devastated as I trusted the guy, was 100% hooked on his sex, and honestly in love with him. I turned to hubby as our marriage is rock solid, except for our “alternative” sex life. Hubby was mad at me but knew I was hooked and mad at the guy as we both trusted him (albeit differently, hubby trusted him with me, I trusted him with my mind & body.

Hubby and I were fine. I needed his help, his strength and support in leaving my bull.

(I use the term Bull here for context but I never used that word, I considered the guy my boyfriend, my Dom lover).

This was just about 4 years ago.

We don’t have children.

I’d still go to him if he ever contacted me. I haven’t heard from him in over 3-years. My guess is he’s found a new women and doing exactly what he did with me. I just hope he’s honest this time and she knows what they are both doing. If so, she is getting the best sex she’ll ever experience and yes, if true, I’m envious. I wish it was still me. I wish I kept my mouth shut (and my legs open) and let him continue to whore me. I enjoyed ALL of it, I was just hurt that he was also using me for money & favors and wasn’t honest with me. I would have continued if he just told me.

This is all just my hunch since I’ve not heard from him.
that is quite a story & thank you for posting it.

are you no longer seeing other men, or have you quit, at least, for now. is hubby aware that if BF called, you would go again.

what was so great about the sex with your BF? did you give hubby any details?

i'm sorry for asking all these questions, i'm just imagining my wife & i in your place.

. my wife & I could have had a marriage like yours. but, do to circumstances, we ran out of time. we wasted too many years.

Yes, if he was honest and up-front with me I would still be doing it. I cannot even describe how great the sex was with him. If he had told me he got off and wanted to whore me, I would have done it (anything) to please him.
Sounds like a true match with him ,pity about his indiscretion with your trust . Do you not feel an urge to contact him and rekindle your relationship with 100% transparency this time around ?

Moved. Met an amazing man shortly after HS. Was pretty sure I was in love and this was the big one. I was going to go to college but he convinced me to move a state away and in with him and start college a year later. Moved in and it was a blast for about three months. Then things started going downhill. To make matters worse my new job sucked and my boss hated me. Shortly before Christmas that year I was fired because my boss said they were downsizing and my boyfriend packed up and just left leaving me with all the bills and rent by myself. Lucky for me they had all been in his name except for one credit card so I called and got my name off of everything. The landlord tried telling me that since I was still there everything was going to fall to me even though I told him I was not staying. In the end packed up my things and left the keys in his mailbox and went home.

I worked as a bank teller, A man I began having an affair with asked me to cash a check for him even though he didn't have the funds available to cover it. He assured me he would soon have them. I waited and waited but eventually had to use our account to cover it. Like a fool I still continued to see him.

I worked as a bank teller, A man I began having an affair with asked me to cash a check for him even though he didn't have the funds available to cover it. He assured me he would soon have them. I waited and waited but eventually had to use our account to cover it. Like a fool I still continued to see him.
I love that you did this and when he didn’t cover it, you still continued to see him.

Fuck that’s hot. It would’ve turned me on even more

I love that you did this and when he didn’t cover it, you still continued to see him.

Fuck that’s hot. It would’ve turned me on even more
It gets worse, as I continued to see him he told me his wallet had been stolen, all his cash and credit cards. I loaned him my debit card and gave him the pin number so he could get some "pocket money" as he called it. I even gave him one of my husbands credit cards, without my husbands permission or knowledge, in case he needed it. When the monthly invoice came in I hid all the purchases he had made from my husband. I didn't tell him about the ATM withdrawals either. I readily admit I've done stupid things for my Black Lovers but I just can't seem to help myself.

It gets worse, as I continued to see him he told me his wallet had been stolen, all his cash and credit cards. I loaned him my debit card and gave him the pin number so he could get some "pocket money" as he called it. I even gave him one of my husbands credit cards, without my husbands permission or knowledge, in case he needed it. When the monthly invoice came in I hid all the purchases he had made from my husband. I didn't tell him about the ATM withdrawals either. I readily admit I've done stupid things for my Black Lovers but I just can't seem to help myself.
You have an addiction to the sex and the power that they have over you. This is way more common that most admit!!

Thank you for sharing!

One guy I was seeing 1-1 I for many months, I got way to close to. He was Dom but after getting me totally hooked on his fantastic sex on a VERY regular basis, he had me stop all sex with hubby, then he had me start fucking other guys he selected. He had me showing up to nice resort rooms and spending many Sat evenings being totally Sub with other men.

It was very fun for awhile, Sub sex was so amazing but it turns out I was fucking to entertain his clients and friends for $. I stopped as soon as that came to light. Not cool, he should have just told me. I felt betrayed.
Of only he knew that you would have loved to be in on it. All he had to do is tell you he was going to pimp you out, and I bet you would have gotten wet right there.

Hubby did not know he was sharing me with others. I was in way too deep with this hot guy and I was doing literally anything he asked/told me. I was actually into being shared until I found out he was using me. I told hubby, hubby helped ended it. So, hubby was not happy with me, or this guy.
I saw the guy for another 6-months 1-1 (no more sharing me) after this without hubby knowing as I just had a very difficult time breaking it off, the sex was truly amazing. It’s been about 3 ½ years and I have not heard from him.
I am sure you still wet when you think about him. He could still fuck you right now, and you will be willing. I give him props. He fucked to own that pussy. He still owns it.

Agreed to meet him after we had ended our relationship. He was an abusive ******* and we had a great "relationship" right up until he started getting abusive. He talked me into meeting him one day "just for old time's sake" We talked long enough for him to get me to admit that I missed the sex, and that my husband was out of town. Ended up getting on a video chat and he made me play with my pussy while he watched. Wasn't long before I realized he had a whole group of guys watching me...I hung up on him and haven't talked to him since.
Now that, is not cool. Unless both parties agrees to exposure, things should stay discreet.

The most stupid thing I did for a lover, my ex-husband... also turned out to be a life-changing thing. I agreed to pull a train on four of his Black friends. Guy's he'd ******* and party with, and whom I'd never met. I didn't know it then, but my husband was returning a favor. The Black guys had turned him on to some of sluts they fucked, and it was his turn to give back. I said no at first. He pressured me. I resisted. Increasingly upset with him. And then woke one morning feeling incredibly horny, and angry, I rolled over in bed... and said fuck it, I'll do it. The Black guys were amazing. They took turns with me in my bedroom while my ex waited in the living room... hearing me wail and call out their names. Hearing them groan and growl when cumming inside me. The life-changing part came when each of them made me cum... cum hard. Much harder than hubby ever made me do. I got hooked... and was soon seeking out sex with Black guys. Hubby couldn't handle it. Why he is my ex.
Well...this turned out good for you after all. I don't see the regret.

This is crazy. The things women will do do if they really like a guy. Madness.

Act like I was a landscaper so the neighbors wouldn't get suspicious; I didn't do any actual work but I wore a reflector vest I keep in my trunk

grass dancing GIF

Back