Stop Stigma Against Bull Seeding

Frogprince

Male
Gold Member
My wife is black and I’ve gotten her pregnant twice. She gave birth to our (black) bull three months ago and he is protecting her pussy from my beta cum for now (he thinks it will make baby’s milk weaker). We plan to breed with a hung white man next. Getting seeded is her fantasy, and it turns out it’s mine too!

Don’t fear the stigma. Getting pregnant by a bull is a beautiful experience so long as you plan well to take care of the baby and stay safe, Who are men to control women’s bodies and tell them what to do? Both fantasies are met and let society and it’s judgment go back to the Stone Age.

Last edited:
My wife is black and I’ve gotten her pregnant twice. She gave birth to our (black) bull three months ago and he is protecting her pussy from my beta cum for now (he thinks it will make baby’s milk weaker). We plan to breed with a hung white man next. Getting seeded is her fantasy, and it turns out it’s mine too!

Don’t fear the stigma. Getting pregnant by a bull is a beautiful experience so long as you plan well to take care of the baby and stay safe, Who are men to control women’s bodies and tell them what to do? Both fantasies are met and let society and it’s judgment go back to the Stone Age.
We are a white couple who readily chose to have a hot wife and cuckold husband lifestyle and marriage. My wife is like yours, loves to be seeded by alpha males of any race. She believes that it is not a true act of love, unless the bull kisses her passionately while filling her mama chamber with his life creating seed. The majority of her bulls have been Black men, as they strive the most to share sexual pleasures with her and give her the honor of being the mama to their babies. She has been impregnated by 7 of her bulls, and in each pregnancy, she has given birth to a beautiful healthy mixed race human being.

Attachments

• Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 55
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 56
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 50
Back