Stealing my vids

Trayreloaded

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Idk who's to blame, but I do know that whomever stole my vids to post on different sites pretty much ruined me sharing on here for the most part. Yea I get it, if I post online I should expect it, but damn yall mufuckas ruthless. Lol. Hey if you asked, you may have been granted permission, but since u wanna sneak and do it and think you wont get caught 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

Totally agree. It took me months to track down my videos and have them removed from another site. I never found the “who” of the situation. Now there’s only one out there that I can’t get taken out. Thankfully it only shows my face for a moment.

I had the same problem happen to me. I still post them here, but changed my settings to have limited their viewing to only people I follow. Sorry it happened to you too. I don’t mind them being on this site as much since it’s more obscure, I just don’t want them on a mainstream site where someone might recognize me. Chances of that here are very slim.

I had the same problem happen to me. I still post them here, but changed my settings to have limited their viewing to only people I follow. Sorry it happened to you too. I don’t mind them being on this site as much since it’s more obscure, I just don’t want them on a mainstream site where someone might recognize me. Chances of that here are very slim.
Well *******, follow me. Lol

I've done dozens and dozens of videos and pics and would love to post them here in our little society, but know they're so many scavengers, that I make sure I block out all faces of the very few that I post and anything that may give away identity....shame

Last edited:
Idk who's to blame, but I do know that whomever stole my vids to post on different sites pretty much ruined me sharing on here for the most part. Yea I get it, if I post online I should expect it, but damn yall mufuckas ruthless. Lol. Hey if you asked, you may have been granted permission, but since u wanna sneak and do it and think you wont get caught 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾
Been there that's why we watch what we do now. Sorry about some one doing that

Pretty much ANYTHING you post online can be stolen. And once something's online it's pretty permanent. Careful.

Also, it may not necessarily have been by a member. Could've been by visitor, who's not registered, and there are always plenty of bots lurking.

Assholes! why do people do ******* like this and think it’s ok????

Just remember that there are a few members with dozens, and sometimes hundreds, of amateur vids in their media. How do you think that they acquired these clips?

Hey tray do you have an OF where I can purchase some of your content with tnapolyspice?

I'm sorry this happened. Why do people do this.

I've done dozens and dozens of videos and pics and would love to post them here in our little society, but know they're so many scavengers, that I make sure I block out all faces of the very few that I post and anything that may give away identity....shame
Very true. Better safe than sorry.

Back