Splash Mocha Ft. Lauderdale, August 19-22, 2021

It is a cool and respectful environment, until it isnt meant to be! Lol. Like anywhere, some women are out there, some are reserved. Pretty much all are there to have fun, with the guy(s) that's right for them. We always look forward to it.

I wasn’t able to get in the main hotel but wanted to see if anyone has a cancellation or might want a roommate. Been to splash events before (on way to Atlanta now) so I’m respectful and understand the dynamics. Message me if anyone has anything available. Thanks you.

I would love to go just need a lifestyle couple in the area to help me out with shelter and transport to the event. I will service your wife's needs and introduce her to some of my friends.😉

Last edited:
I would love to go just need a lifestyle couple in the area to sponsor me with shelter and transport to the event. I will service your wife's needs and introduce her to some of my friends😉
Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago

Do judge me I just want to go to the Olympics of interracial party 🥳
No judgement here brotha, just got a chuckle out of your request. I completely understand why you want to come. This will be year 4 for me and each year it gets better

I would love to go just need a lifestyle couple in the area to sponsor me with shelter and transport to the event. I will service your wife's needs and introduce her to some of my friends😉

LOL if you can’t afford a tran sport and hotel, then probably attending a sex party shouldn’t be a priority.

LOL if you can’t afford a tran sport and hotel, then probably attending a sex party shouldn’t be a priority.
I can afford it. The Florida event hotel and overflow is sold out lol. I am more than willing to pay my way. I already paid for the Houston event in full and booked my flight first class. I just came back from the Atlanta event Monday which was 🔥🔥🔥. Plus I never said I wouldn't going to compensate the couple for their space or time

No judgement here brotha, just got a chuckle out of your request. I completely understand why you want to come. This will be year 4 for me and each year it gets better
I just need a decent place to get my 3 hours of sleep a night and I got the rest.

I just need a decent place to get my 3 hours of sleep a night and I got the rest.
I’m also pretty sure splash wouldn’t allow a single male to be off site since they like to keep us all in the main hotel and together unless that changed since the pandemic.

Back