Splash Mocha Ft. Lauderdale, August 19-22, 2021

Are the Splash events pretty happening/awesome?
I can definitely say without question, you won't attend another like it in the lifestyle for sure...you can pay for day passes for any specific day you want to attend, the venue keeps you away from drinking and having to drive..

I've Never been to a Splash event but at this point, after 2020.... I am ready for a PARTY. ANY party 🎉
I have no expectations except meeting Real people in person, hopefully putting a face to some of these sexy media 🖤and just having a great time.
So if you see a tall, slim muscular guy there grinning like a fool with a ******* in my hand and a bulge down below.... THAT'S ME 😉
😎
It is an incredible experience. I have written before about we brought along a black friend of ours, who "just wanted to see", and to say he played, or was the hit of the party, damn! Bro, he has more anal sex in that weekend "just checking things out", that I have had in my 57 years! PM me with any other questions.

Only response you will get from us is that if you know us or been to one of our parties. You would know we would not ever screw anyone over with in this life or lifestyle. Frankly this lifestyle is not for you or those like you. Have a great day.

Wayne.
Owner
Splashmocha.
For sure Wayne...nuff said... You don't have to explain that to folks that knows what kind of operation you'll run...top notch for sure

can wannabe cucks attend as single and just be there to get a bit of education on how it would be ?
Please understand, Splash Mocha is not a cuckold event, its a swingers event where couples have wives who prefer the interracial aspect of the Lifestyle who enjoy the company of single black gentlemen, preferably. No, we will not have anything in the way of education for beginning "cucks". I do not feel this is the event you are looking for. Thank for you reaching out, good luck on your search.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.
Biggest concern my husband expressed because I got all to excited lol He is more level headed and cautious:

I'd have to ask him to come on here after work and refine my questions, but deep down, we don't want to spend the money on the room and fly out to the event, only to realize that it's not what we were expecting.

How many couples, average, attend theses events vs single bulls vs single cuckolds?
Obviously you cannot discriminate, but how often do these events actually result in a success for couples that are actually about the lifestyle?

Back