Spade is officially blacked?

Sam21

Male
I met a girl I asked her what is that spade tattoo and then I brought up like slowly if she had anyone outside white but nope she only had white guys and I guess spade tattoo is not necessarily you are blacked?

I believe the QoS is the officially recognized mark of someone who enjoys black men. I think some women do it as a way to acknowledge but also not be full frontal about it. Then there are also women who may just have a favorite house in cards.

The spade symbol has a large assortment of meanings from military units, gang signs, to ancient Greece, however the black spade with a white "Q" in the center is specifically referring to a "Queen of Spades". :qos:
Traditionally the QOS dynamic is a hot-wife that exclusively swings with black men under full support of the husband.
A woman wearing such a symbol is advertising to black men she is publicly approachable, to be flirted with, and possibly available for sex regardless if her husband is around or not. :threesome:
A single woman would not be considered a true QOS.

The spade symbol has a large assortment of meanings from military units, gang signs, to ancient Greece, however the black spade with a white "Q" in the center is specifically referring to a "Queen of Spades". :qos:
Traditionally the QOS dynamic is a hot-wife that exclusively swings with black men under full support of the husband.
A woman wearing such a symbol is advertising to black men she is publicly approachable, to be flirted with, and possibly available for sex regardless if her husband is around or not. :threesome:
I don't understand why a single white woman who only dates black men would not be considered a Queen of Spades. Why should marital status have anything to do with it?

I don't understand why a single white woman who only dates black men would not be considered a Queen of Spades. Why should marital status have anything to do with it?

Agreed. Any woman who fucks exclusively black men is a QoS. I'm not sure why they would need to be in a relationship at all to be considered one.

Anyone female weather in a relationship or not who exclusively engages with black guys only is considered a QoS. Otherwise anytime she would end a realtionship she would give up that title? No. I have a QoS tattoo and have been in and out of a relationship and all along I was considered a QoS because i stayed faithful to only bbc.

Last edited:
I met a girl I asked her what is that spade tattoo and then I brought up like slowly if she had anyone outside white but nope she only had white guys and I guess spade tattoo is not necessarily you are blacked?
Did the spade have Q inside of it? 🤔

Regardless of marital status a woman is, she can call herself a Q.O.S if she's truly attracted to & respects black men as a whole. Despite all that, i hope you're doing well my friend :qos:💯.

Back