Something I really don’t understand.

bewles

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
I’ve noticed a lot, not just on here but other sites that discuss interracial dynamics. You see a lot of guys talking about how their ex has now gone black or is taking bbc, something to that extent, and I wonder to myself why are you so concerned about what your ex is doing? Y’all are no longer together so why is the idea of her going black so intriguing? I see it so much i don’t even believe it anymore. Enlighten me if you can on the matter.

I’ve noticed a lot, not just on here but other sites that discuss interracial dynamics. You see a lot of guys talking about how their ex has now gone black or is taking bbc, something to that extent, and I wonder to myself why are you so concerned about what your ex is doing? Y’all are no longer together so why is the idea of her going black so intriguing? I see it so much i don’t even believe it anymore. Enlighten me if you can on the matter.
I think it’s just blowing smoke up our asses. Nobody gives a fuck what their ex is doing.

My first wife and I had a ******* together before she became involved with her black boyfriend. I have visitation custody and have always noticed her three mixed children when I stop to pick up my *******. My wife hurt me greatly when she left me for the black boyfriend. Reflecting on that time and what she has done since has stuck with me over the years. People make a life together and can't just turn off the existence of the ex.

My first wife and I had a ******* together before she became involved with her black boyfriend. I have visitation custody and have always noticed her three mixed children when I stop to pick up my *******. My wife hurt me greatly when she left me for the black boyfriend. Reflecting on that time and what she has done since has stuck with me over the years. People make a life together and can't just turn off the existence of the ex.
Thats heavy man and I appreciate your courage to share something so real. I'll like to say this, of course I don't know the deep details that drove you and your bm apart but I would advise you to try to be happy for her. don't waste your time being sad or angry, even if what she did was wrong. I deal with a great deal of guilt much like you and all i do is try to pray that my exwife is happy. Try to focus on yourself to man. Move on with your life, find someone that can help make you happy and don't bog them down with any negative feelings that you have towards your bm. Just move on- the best way to do so is by sincerely hoping and wishing she is happy. Thats the cure.

This is the sort of issues that I think about when I think about this lifestyle: people can get hurt while others are simply pursuing carnal pleasure. I'm mean, people are essentially being turned into slaves and sperm donors and what of the children? As if there isn't enough ******* in the world to hurt our *******- raising children in this sort of lifestyle can't be any easier on them..

I just don't think pleasure is that important.

But then again I haven't been denied pleasure like many of the white women on here has..

I’m sorry to read this about you.

When you’re emotionally involved with another, their rejection can be crushing. It can be very hard to cope with it.
But time gives distance, and distance over time may help with the hurt.

All this internet stranger can do is give you a fist bump and wish you the best.

Because many of these people become obsessed with this fetish and takes over their everyday lives. They can't turn it off and it morphs from a tittalating interest into an obsession into this white men are doomed and white women should be used by all black men as breeding stock kind of crap we see. Now the fetish has become a psychological imbalance of inferiority and humiliation that is unhealthy. When we see this my ex wife or my ex girlfriend who has moved on either by their urging, for example "my relationship is failing should I bring in a black lover to fix it?". Or the proverbial "how do I get my wife or GF interested in black cocks or have a black lover?" They never stop to think of the base lunacy of that statement. If your relationship is in trouble, or it is failing does it make sense to bring another into that will draw away the thing that you covert? How about you get the relationship back on track do the hard work required and make changes before you decide to make on of the riskiest decisions you will make in a relationship? So now we have a huge amount of men who have "pushed" or "driven" their spouse away and are still transfixed with the idea and just can't let it go. many people are unable to separate fantasy and physical sex with the emotional side of intimacy. Put that into a failing relationship and you have put a match to gasoline. So we see pictures from 1, 5 or 20 years ago of a failed relationship of the "stalking" emotionally of what was. They have never moved on or recognize that the behavior is both destructive and traps them from moving on to healthy thought.

Last edited:
Because many of these people become obsessed with this fetish and takes over their everyday lives. They can't turn it off and it morphs from a tittalating interest into an obsession into this white men are doomed and white women should be used by all black man kind of crap we see. Noe the fetish has become a psychological imbalance of inferiority and humiliation that is unhealthy. When we see this my ex wife or my ex girlfriend who has moved on either by their urging, for example "my relationship is failing should I bring in a black lover to fix it?". Or the proverbial "how do I get my wife or GF interested in black cocks or have a black lover?" They never stop to think of the base lunacy of that statement. If your relationship is in trouble, or it is failing does it make sense to bring another into that will draw away the thing that you covert? How about you get the relationship back on track and make changes before you decide to make on of the riskiest decisions you will make in a relationship? So now we have a huge amount of men who have "pushed" or "driven" their spouse away and are still transfixed with the idea and just can't let it go. many people are unable to separate fantasy and physical sex with the emotional side of intimacy. Put that into a failing relationship and you have put a match to gasoline. So we see pictures from 1, 5 or 20 years ago of a failed relationship of the "stalking" emotionally of what was. They have never moved on or recognize that the behavior is both destructive and traps them from moving on to healthy thought.
So well said! Your post should be required reading for all couples.

I’m sorry to read this about you.

When you’re emotionally involved with another, their rejection can be crushing. It can be very hard to cope with it.
But time gives distance, and distance over time may help with the hurt.

All this internet stranger can do is give you a fist bump and wish you the best.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and support. It is greatly appreciated.

It’s possible that their lives are so pathetic that the only sexual fantasy outlet they have is jerking to their ex. I suppose I can see it if you haven’t found a new relationship in the short term. If, for example, she dumped you for a black guy. Other than that, I think those guys are letting a fantasy have too much space in their lives.

There's a lot of meanness in this thread (as usual!).

I separated from my first wife for certain reasons that weren't emotional or sexual. I still love her to death till this day. Same with all my exes.

Now I don't have a pathetic life and don't feel inferior. It is just that love or affection don't ever switch off. I am interested in all my exes. One ex was only my fuck buddy, but I follow her adventures with a passion!

Back