Something I really don’t understand.

I’ve noticed a lot, not just on here but other sites that discuss interracial dynamics. You see a lot of guys talking about how their ex has now gone black or is taking bbc, something to that extent, and I wonder to myself why are you so concerned about what your ex is doing? Y’all are no longer together so why is the idea of her going black so intriguing? I see it so much i don’t even believe it anymore. Enlighten me if you can on the matter.
Because they can't get past the fact that they have been REPLACED! 😁

I’ve noticed a lot, not just on here but other sites that discuss interracial dynamics. You see a lot of guys talking about how their ex has now gone black or is taking bbc, something to that extent, and I wonder to myself why are you so concerned about what your ex is doing? Y’all are no longer together so why is the idea of her going black so intriguing? I see it so much i don’t even believe it anymore. Enlighten me if you can on the matter.
In my country,(Trinidad), we have a saying, 'when the cow is dead, sell the rope'. So, for me when it's over, yeah, sell the rope, I get a new cow and buy new rope haha. Move on.

My first wife and I had a ******* together before she became involved with her black boyfriend. I have visitation custody and have always noticed her three mixed children when I stop to pick up my *******. My wife hurt me greatly when she left me for the black boyfriend. Reflecting on that time and what she has done since has stuck with me over the years. People make a life together and can't just turn off the existence of the ex.
That's interesting. Any more to the story. I'm late..

Because many of these people become obsessed with this fetish and takes over their everyday lives. They can't turn it off and it morphs from a tittalating interest into an obsession into this white men are doomed and white women should be used by all black men as breeding stock kind of crap we see. Now the fetish has become a psychological imbalance of inferiority and humiliation that is unhealthy. When we see this my ex wife or my ex girlfriend who has moved on either by their urging, for example "my relationship is failing should I bring in a black lover to fix it?". Or the proverbial "how do I get my wife or GF interested in black cocks or have a black lover?" They never stop to think of the base lunacy of that statement. If your relationship is in trouble, or it is failing does it make sense to bring another into that will draw away the thing that you covert? How about you get the relationship back on track do the hard work required and make changes before you decide to make on of the riskiest decisions you will make in a relationship? So now we have a huge amount of men who have "pushed" or "driven" their spouse away and are still transfixed with the idea and just can't let it go. many people are unable to separate fantasy and physical sex with the emotional side of intimacy. Put that into a failing relationship and you have put a match to gasoline. So we see pictures from 1, 5 or 20 years ago of a failed relationship of the "stalking" emotionally of what was. They have never moved on or recognize that the behavior is both destructive and traps them from moving on to healthy thought.
Annie, A very interesting piece you have written. 👌
I would like to add my perspective on what has been for my wife and I a long and pretty happy Journey together sexually.
I have to admit ( As a. Now older man with Grandchildren ) that if you look back to our younger days, The start of it all was my own infidelity first, which my Wife discovered, and we managed to get over.
However this led to us questioning why ,I went elsewhere ???.
This seemed to add vigour to our sex life, My wife seemed to try harder between us.
We eventually got into some swinging,and She had some white boyfriends over the years,This I knew about and used to get turned on by Her being out fucking someone else. ( I must add my wife has been blessed with a very good body and looks ).
She got hit on when we were younger a lot.
We still occasionally kept in a swingers circle, But the point I feel I must add,was We trusted each other, and at some point I must admit I found I enjoyed my wife’s adventures more of a turn on, than I did Me finding another partner, and I stopped seeing other Women.
I solely concentrated on my Wife and the realisation She was finding Her feet as a sexual person, The main point being by now, as She became older She seemed to be able to express Her needs and wants to me.I started to work out, what a sexual ******* She was!!!.
We had already tried swinging and partner swapping my Wife had a number of different boyfriends over the years.
Themreal change to our lives was going to a swinger party, Where She was fucked in front of a quite big crowd of couples and singles at a huge mansion near London by a couple of very very well hung black guys , Who took It in turns to double penetrate Her in front of every one.
I at the time was in another room having sex with someone else’s wife, and walked back into the main area and worked my way to the front to see the two black guys DP,ing my Wife.
On our way Home, I said How looking and listening to some of the comment of people watching Her had turned them and consequently me as well.
I asked if She had enjoyed it.
She said not only was the sex mind blowing but seeing and listening to people around Her was a turn on.
The main outcome from this was Her decision to stop swingers and sex with white guys.
She would from now on seek only sex with BBC.
The only allowance made was with Her Husband , fortunately.
The one thing I learnt from this experience was a much better understanding of what my wife enjoyed, not only with the sex, but the showing off turned Her on a lot as well.

Last edited:
Insecure , stupid and white supremacist , don’t pay attention to it

Its all about the contrast.. the opposite

My first wife and I had a ******* together before she became involved with her black boyfriend. I have visitation custody and have always noticed her three mixed children when I stop to pick up my *******. My wife hurt me greatly when she left me for the black boyfriend. Reflecting on that time and what she has done since has stuck with me over the years. People make a life together and can't just turn off the existence of the ex.
She sounds like a scum bag.

Most of them guys are lying …

Small penis insecurity and proof she was satisfied by a bigger, better much more masculine man. Lots of white girls get off (when mad only perhaps) often on letting white boys know we are a wee bit small, or she always faked any orgasms. Knowing how badly that cuts or shames us give her all the power in the relationship and we get put into our place. She get to see how humbled or humiliated, or just embarrassed her comment makes us, and often times how effective it serves as an attitude adjustment. Whether that is me being me timid or eager to please and try to serve her or make her laugh and smile again, she will notice. Knowing she upgraded to a bigger and thicker man cements that despite how she acted to us or during sex even, she now is getting the best, satisfaction, bigger Black Cock, and doing so knowing we were vulnerable enough to admit we had small penis insecurity due to being small and being white, so it might serve as the harshest revenge for her to like us to know we will find out she is acknowledging we had good reason to be insecure. Hope that makes sense. Thoughts?

Because many of these people become obsessed with this fetish and takes over their everyday lives. They can't turn it off and it morphs from a tittalating interest into an obsession into this white men are doomed and white women should be used by all black men as breeding stock kind of crap we see. Now the fetish has become a psychological imbalance of inferiority and humiliation that is unhealthy. When we see this my ex wife or my ex girlfriend who has moved on either by their urging, for example "my relationship is failing should I bring in a black lover to fix it?". Or the proverbial "how do I get my wife or GF interested in black cocks or have a black lover?" They never stop to think of the base lunacy of that statement. If your relationship is in trouble, or it is failing does it make sense to bring another into that will draw away the thing that you covert? How about you get the relationship back on track do the hard work required and make changes before you decide to make on of the riskiest decisions you will make in a relationship? So now we have a huge amount of men who have "pushed" or "driven" their spouse away and are still transfixed with the idea and just can't let it go. many people are unable to separate fantasy and physical sex with the emotional side of intimacy. Put that into a failing relationship and you have put a match to gasoline. So we see pictures from 1, 5 or 20 years ago of a failed relationship of the "stalking" emotionally of what was. They have never moved on or recognize that the behavior is both destructive and traps them from moving on to healthy thought.
Well stated. Here's the fascinating part: The instances where it drove the woman away yet the woman ends up somehow dating a black man and that becomes her new relationship.

Reactions: wit
Probably he wanted her to go black with him, but it never happened and now that she’s doing it with someone else is eating him alive? Lol

Small penis insecurity and proof she was satisfied by a bigger, better much more masculine man. Lots of white girls get off (when mad only perhaps) often on letting white boys know we are a wee bit small, or she always faked any orgasms. Knowing how badly that cuts or shames us give her all the power in the relationship and we get put into our place. She get to see how humbled or humiliated, or just embarrassed her comment makes us, and often times how effective it serves as an attitude adjustment. Whether that is me being me timid or eager to please and try to serve her or make her laugh and smile again, she will notice. Knowing she upgraded to a bigger and thicker man cements that despite how she acted to us or during sex even, she now is getting the best, satisfaction, bigger Black Cock, and doing so knowing we were vulnerable enough to admit we had small penis insecurity due to being small and being white, so it might serve as the harshest revenge for her to like us to know we will find out she is acknowledging we had good reason to be insecure. Hope that makes sense. Thoughts?
In a general sense that doesn’t register to me. Why would you have insecurities when the relationship is over? I’m not speaking in terms of penis size. That’s borderline idolizing/fetishize to me.

Probably he wanted her to go black with him, but it never happened and now that she’s doing it with someone else is eating him alive? Lol
This right here, it’s crazy on how many men want this to the point where they fabricate the idea of their wife/gf being into this.

Back