Solo dates: how soon?

Rikochan

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Solo dating questions for hotwives!

How soon after getting into the hotwife LS did you start meeting bulls for sex without husband being present at all?

How many times do you host a guy with your husband present before you feel safe alone with that guy?

How long did it take before you did your first all-nighter at the bulls place or a hotel with no husband?

How long did it take before you first spent a weekend alone with your bull?

What percent of your dates are without husband now?

Do you prefer solo dates or to have husband there?

How soon after getting into the hotwife LS did you start meeting bulls for sex without husband being present at all? - About 9 months

How many times do you host a guy with your husband present before you feel safe alone with that guy? - It didn't really work out like that. They were all one and done, all of them but a couple with my husband present or nearby, until I met my first steady. My husband did not get to watch with him until months into that relationship. I felt safe with him immediately. Every situation is different.

How long did it take before you did your first all-nighter at the bulls place or a hotel with no husband? - About two months after meeting.

How long did it take before you first spent a weekend alone with your bull? - About three months after meeting

What percent of your dates are without husband now? 90+%

Do you prefer solo dates or to have husband there? - It depends on the guy and the situation. Mostly I prefer solo, but sometimes I truly enjoy my husband present

First time I let my wife and BBc alone was in our home and he was a regular. They went to the bedroom expecting me to follow I told them have fun I'll be in my office. it turned me on way more than being there to watch. a few years ago we met a guy he seemed fine and he wanted to have come to his place for the first time we both agreed and the next weekend she went to his place she was gone about 4 hours she stay in touch with me all turned out fine so she did it again every thing was fine the 3rd time I was going to go and he added another woman to the deal the wife was not into that so it was over with him. I really wissh I could have seen her and him in action from what she told me it was pretty intense

First time I let my wife and BBc alone was in our home and he was a regular. They went to the bedroom expecting me to follow I told them have fun I'll be in my office. it turned me on way more than being there to watch. a few years ago we met a guy he seemed fine and he wanted to have come to his place for the first time we both agreed and the next weekend she went to his place she was gone about 4 hours she stay in touch with me all turned out fine so she did it again every thing was fine the 3rd time I was going to go and he added another woman to the deal the wife was not into that so it was over with him. I really wissh I could have seen her and him in action from what she told me it was pretty intense
Hot

How soon after getting into the hotwife LS did you start meeting bulls for sex without husband being present at all? - About 9 months

How many times do you host a guy with your husband present before you feel safe alone with that guy? - It didn't really work out like that. They were all one and done, all of them but a couple with my husband present or nearby, until I met my first steady. My husband did not get to watch with him until months into that relationship. I felt safe with him immediately. Every situation is different.

How long did it take before you did your first all-nighter at the bulls place or a hotel with no husband? - About two months after meeting.

How long did it take before you first spent a weekend alone with your bull? - About three months after meeting

What percent of your dates are without husband now? 90+%

Do you prefer solo dates or to have husband there? - It depends on the guy and the situation. Mostly I prefer solo, but sometimes I truly enjoy my husband present
This is completely awesome!! You are such an exciting wife!!

How soon after getting into the hotwife LS did you start meeting bulls for sex without husband being present at all?

How many times do you host a guy with your husband present before you feel safe alone with that guy?

How long did it take before you did your first all-nighter at the bulls place or a hotel with no husband?

None. I do not want a BF. We particpate together.

None. I do not want a BF. We particpate together.
That is our story. We started playing for our mutual benefit and pleasure. We agreed right from the start we would always play together. My girl has always known and understood way more than I ever considered. She said right off no humiliation. This was one thing I kinda wanted but I never wanted her opinion of me to lower after playtime. So I’m glad we never did humiliation. I find it a little erotic but not worth her opinion of me. Same with dating alone. I find this highly erotic , but it’s her line in the sand. I want her to fully let go and enjoy without me in her mind. So I said I will go into the next room but perverted voyeur I am I don’t stay out long. our last date was the closest , I was running late , a neighbor popped in for a ******* , so I thought she would tell her bull not to show. But the neighbor left and he showed up. Texted me and I started racing home. They were making out in front of our indoor security cam. I was driving watching them. Dangerous I know. But when I got there , they both still had their clothes on.
She insists that we should not play alone. I value her decision , but find it erotic if she would do it for herself, and not have me peering to inhibit her response. But she knows tons more about relationships than I do so I trust her judgment.

It depends of the connection for all involved. I started spending the night with a bbc after a few weeks. Once I found a bbc that I really connected with and wanted to have a long term relationship with my hubby and I had a long talk. It was an opportunity for hubby to establish rules and for him to know He owned my heart but this bbc was going to own my body. Communication is a requirement for the primary and secondary relationships to survive,
Wondering what would have happened at that point if hubby had said NO. Would the black lover still own your body ?

Yes when we were active in the lifestyle, and my wife discovered BBC around 48 years old, We had a couple of guys come to our house, but what changed it , was we got invited to a BBC gang bang party in London, There were 4 other white couples there,as well.
My Wife by now loved a big black/coloured cock,and was now used to double and triple penetration.
She had quite a few guys that night, and was very exciting for me watching, ( I must say the cum patch on the sheet underneath Her was about 18 ins in dia.
It Was after this when having sex, with Her just Her and Me, She said that She enjoyed having a really big coloured guy.
She found a guy around 18/19 years younger than Her, He,was truly massively hung.
She absolutely adored Him fucking Her, They had a nearly 10 year relationship.
During which She done and tried everything He suggested, ( With a bit of suggestion from Me ), and Him.
I think She was a

A few months
Once or twice
A few months
A few months
About %75
Love watching hubby play with cock,and love having him watch me get fucked. But love alone time also.

Usually we meet about 4 to 8 times at a public place, we chat, wee see what our connection is and what likes and dislikes we have. The ice breaker is a night of bowling and drinking. You have fun and you can put conditions on the game. You knock down all pins, I will kills you right here in public. You win the game you get to choose the oral sex (winner decides). Usually this gets the ice break moment going. Shy away from someone is cant keep a sentences going. Is to involved with his phone, fun seems a chore. and He is not able to play along and have fun.

these photos are from a year ago. My hubby, Michael and I were heading to a LS party with our BBC friend who accompanies us once in a while.

My husband got rear-ended on his way home from work. and called and said he'd be late and to go without him. Long story short, Stephen, our BBC friend shows up not knowing Michael isn't going.

It was sort of strange going out with him solo. I'd only dated solo twice before a long time ago, when I was cheating.

I had a lot of fun and it felt pretty cool. We went for dinner and a few drinks before the party. I was worried I'd see someone I knew and wasn't sure what I'd say, especially dressed as I was. Fortunately, I didn't see anyone. The party was fun. Stephen and I had some solo sex together at first, then we joined into the orgy room which was a tangle of bodies. When we left around 2:30, I was a sticky, wet mess. When we got back to my house, I invited him in for a shower, with me of course, and something to eat since he drove and had another 30 minute drive home. He ended up sleeping in our guest bed, in the morning I crawled in with him for a quick morning fuck to thank him for a great evening.

At breakfast we told Michael all about our night.

Since that night, I've gone out 6 other times solo. Twice more Stephen and the other times with guys we've met at LS parties or online. It's been a lot of fun and I sort of miss the dating thing somewhat.

Here's what I wore to dinner and the party with Stephen.

Attachments

• IMG_6657 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6657 - Copy.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6621.JPG
    IMG_6621.JPG
    922.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6623.JPG
    IMG_6623.JPG
    963.2 KB · Views: 47
these photos are from a year ago. My hubby, Michael and I were heading to a LS party with our BBC friend who accompanies us once in a while.

My husband got rear-ended on his way home from work. and called and said he'd be late and to go without him. Long story short, Stephen, our BBC friend shows up not knowing Michael isn't going.

It was sort of strange going out with him solo. I'd only dated solo twice before a long time ago, when I was cheating.

I had a lot of fun and it felt pretty cool. We went for dinner and a few drinks before the party. I was worried I'd see someone I knew and wasn't sure what I'd say, especially dressed as I was. Fortunately, I didn't see anyone. The party was fun. Stephen and I had some solo sex together at first, then we joined into the orgy room which was a tangle of bodies. When we left around 2:30, I was a sticky, wet mess. When we got back to my house, I invited him in for a shower, with me of course, and something to eat since he drove and had another 30 minute drive home. He ended up sleeping in our guest bed, in the morning I crawled in with him for a quick morning fuck to thank him for a great evening.

At breakfast we told Michael all about our night.

Since that night, I've gone out 6 other times solo. Twice more Stephen and the other times with guys we've met at LS parties or online. It's been a lot of fun and I sort of miss the dating thing somewhat.

Here's what I wore to dinner and the party with Stephen.
Why don’t you date with your husband?

Back