So we agreed to "meet" someone from this site

Yeah, he gave us that number at first like an idiot. It was an out of state one so we thought that was odd itself. You have to keep in mind, we ran an on premise swing club in Chicago for 10 years and get a feel for people who are cheating. You don't want to be the person that the other spouse finds out about, it leads to nothing but troouble

May not handle it the same way but you probably saved other women and couples a lot of headaches. The good of your approach outweighs the bad.
Thanks for looking out for others but feel sorry for the creep’s wife.

First and foremost, nobody on this damn website can rep normality as their modus operandi. Some of us are a bit more sexually skewed than others, but, this isn't exactly the home and garden forum.

Individuals and couples both have right to dictate their play partners and the terms upon which that play occurs. That's part of the problem here, isn't it; terms were established and one of the participating parties didn't play by the rules. Kudos to the OP for doing their homework. We should all be thorough while getting to know potential play partners. Trust and respect in this lifestyle are no different and certainly no less necessary than in a "traditional" relationship.

With respect to morality; we're all sexual deviants to some degree. The circumstances that lead individuals to cheat in both the fetish and vanilla worlds are unique in all cases. Whether it's condoned or not, it happens. Just as some folks in the vanilla world are okay entering into a relationship with someone who is in an extramarital affair, there are some couples and black gentlemen who apply that same philosophy to the lifestyle.

It seems the issue at hand is the question of how to handle the scenario once it's known that cheating is indeed taking place. Is publicly exposing the cheater, albeit relatively anonymously, the correct thing to do? Is it best to take a bow and quietly part on shaky terms? Is it better to just spray paint it on a water tower or highway overpass? :D

For future consideration, perhaps a solid middle ground tactic for folks in similar situations would be to approach the person who is cheating rationally and state your case. Explain that cheating is known or suspected and that it's for the best if the relationship ends ASAP. While it's never going to be possible to put an end to cheating, those who oppose it can condemn it by forgoing playing with those who do cheat.

Last edited:
Who said they were from up north visiting our area for a week. We usually don't meet travelers unless they are already here, at their hotel or rental home etc. Talked for awhile, like months about nothing in particular, he sent a few pics which is all we ever ask for. He did ask for more of ours and I told him how many more than the 100's we have posted do you need? lol Anyway, He gives us a number and we gave our swing cell number. I run a check to see if it's based out of where he claimed to be from.( Yes, you should do some basic background checks) and it came up to a womans name. My wife called the number and apparently it was his wife and right away she was not happy to have a woman calling the other number listed. So, This "single BBC' in actuality was married and cheating on the road. We still decided to ruin his night like he did ours since we had made plans. We went to the bar, sat down and had a *******. HIs picture was about 10 years old but hey you expect that. We wanted to make sure we hadn't made a mistake so Nik got hit to claim he was single, just moving here and looking for a long term thing. Then she said she gets these gut feelings and like visions( he looked like she was crazy but since her skirt was short as hell, he was more concentrated on the thighs and she says " I am getting the name Sandy" His face went about 3 shades lighter and being quick says " Hmm I work with a Sandy" After another few drinks, Nikki getting bored asks him again about being single and reminding him how we never meet people in a relationship playing alone. Just too many things that can go wrong with a jealous spouse etc. He assured us he's very single so she literally dialed the number and handed him the phone, he said "whats up" and she says Sandy wants to talk to you. He got up, walked out and my guess, he wont be lying to another couple on here for quite along time lol Guys, if youre married cheating , don't make mistakes. If you're single, you have nothing to worry about but if you have a wife or gf, ask yourself why you are cheating. Some people do have morals and ethics. We're looking for play partners, sex...not love or some relationship. If you are on here, you know who you are. I wish you the best of luck and maybe use this as a learning point about relationships.

He he. I hope what he had to endure from his wife after his lies was hotter than the very fires of hell. Lovely treatment dat that you bestowed upon him :D

He he. I hope what he had to endure from his wife after his lies was hotter than the very fires of hell.

That was part of our original sentiment as well. Without knowing the whole story, though, we had our reservations voicing it.

Perhaps his wife had cheated on him previously. Perhaps they're in a loveless, sexless marriage and they both cheat unknowingly. Hopefully that's not the case as we don't condone or support non-consensual adultery on any level. Ideally he realized the error of his ways, had a nice long talk with his wife, and they're in the process of mending whatever issues they're experiencing in their marriage.

That was part of our original sentiment as well. Without knowing the whole story, though, we had our reservations voicing it.

Perhaps his wife had cheated on him previously. Perhaps they're in a loveless, sexless marriage and they both cheat unknowingly. Hopefully that's not the case as we don't condone or support non-consensual adultery on any level. Ideally he realized the error of his ways, had a nice long talk with his wife, and they're in the process of mending whatever issues they're experiencing in their marriage.

No reservations here. Whatever his situation may be, he lied to the couple. He had no regard for their interests. His concern, like a dog, was to get some pussy any way and how he could get it. Just because a couple swings that doesn't mean they deserve to be lied to or treated dishonestly. I don't give a ******* about lying phucks like him and I don't much care about what fate befalls them after they tried or have been deceitful.

He had no regard for their interests.

This does raise an excellent point; it'd be great to see more situations where ladies or couples and the gentlemen that they play with truly do have the best interests of all parties involved.

You're absolutely right; some folks will do whatever it takes to fuel the necessity of their sexual pursuits. Oddly, the more "roadblocks" that arise, the more that tendency comes to light. We don't play with gentlemen who are local, involved (assuming it's non-consensual), or under 30. A fair portion of the guys who contact us don't meet at least one of those requirements and have no hesitation lying about it. We're getting better at finding more efficient methods of bringing the truth to light without investing significant amounts of time.

Couples, ladies, and gentlemen, take the time to get to know and trust the folks with whom you play! Respect one another as people first and foremost!

It is good to seek out guys you want to be with. I have reservations about calling the wife while he was sitting there talking to them. It is the guy's choice whether or not he has sex with other women and tells his wife or not. This isn't for me to do. It isn't my place to tell a spouse of a guy that I am fucking her guy. First that is a great way to get into a fight that personally I don't want anything to do with, second it could make a situation at home even worse than it was.

If a guy is seeking sex from others that aren't his wife there is usually a reason for it. He might not be getting sex from his wife. He may have a wife who has said go ahead and fuck others I don't want to know about it. Sometimes a guy just needs to have someone listen to him after he has fucked you. I have been with a couple of married guys. It didn't bother me but the guys were up front with me about being married.

I think though we all have to much stuff in our lives to judge others.

It is good to seek out guys you want to be with. I have reservations about calling the wife while he was sitting there talking to them. It is the guy's choice whether or not he has sex with other women and tells his wife or not. This isn't for me to do. It isn't my place to tell a spouse of a guy that I am fucking her guy. First that is a great way to get into a fight that personally I don't want anything to do with, second it could make a situation at home even worse than it was.

If a guy is seeking sex from others that aren't his wife there is usually a reason for it. He might not be getting sex from his wife. He may have a wife who has said go ahead and fuck others I don't want to know about it. Sometimes a guy just needs to have someone listen to him after he has fucked you. I have been with a couple of married guys. It didn't bother me but the guys were up front with me about being married.

Well said.

In bold, on point. True dat.

We are not the morality police and have no standing to make judgments on other married couples or married men that are straying from traditional vows. Our sexual choices as a couple already has us coloring outside the lines and it would be hypocritical for us to impose marital roles that we ourselves have rejected.

That said, we do have jurisdiction over who we spend our time with. Married men, single men in long term relationships and men with dependent children at home are often engaging and attractive. One could even argue that they are the kind of men that women tend to like to partner with. But it is our experience that they also tend to be the least available and have more last minute events that cause cancellations and no shows. The possibility of spontaneous get-togethers is almost nil as they have to plan (scheme) plan for their nights out. Likewise, the possibility of overnighters or short vacation getaways is almost impossible for them to arrange.

For us then, it is not morals or ethics; it is it is just being pragmatic. We have found that I order to develop the relationships that we find the most interesting, the guy has to be available. Almost all married men are just not available.

Back