So we agreed to "meet" someone from this site

Beachescouple

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Who said they were from up north visiting our area for a week. We usually don't meet travelers unless they are already here, at their hotel or rental home etc. Talked for awhile, like months about nothing in particular, he sent a few pics which is all we ever ask for. He did ask for more of ours and I told him how many more than the 100's we have posted do you need? lol Anyway, He gives us a number and we gave our swing cell number. I run a check to see if it's based out of where he claimed to be from.( Yes, you should do some basic background checks) and it came up to a womans name. My wife called the number and apparently it was his wife and right away she was not happy to have a woman calling the other number listed. So, This "single BBC' in actuality was married and cheating on the road. We still decided to ruin his night like he did ours since we had made plans. We went to the bar, sat down and had a *******. HIs picture was about 10 years old but hey you expect that. We wanted to make sure we hadn't made a mistake so Nik got hit to claim he was single, just moving here and looking for a long term thing. Then she said she gets these gut feelings and like visions( he looked like she was crazy but since her skirt was short as hell, he was more concentrated on the thighs and she says " I am getting the name Sandy" His face went about 3 shades lighter and being quick says " Hmm I work with a Sandy" After another few drinks, Nikki getting bored asks him again about being single and reminding him how we never meet people in a relationship playing alone. Just too many things that can go wrong with a jealous spouse etc. He assured us he's very single so she literally dialed the number and handed him the phone, he said "whats up" and she says Sandy wants to talk to you. He got up, walked out and my guess, he wont be lying to another couple on here for quite along time lol Guys, if youre married cheating , don't make mistakes. If you're single, you have nothing to worry about but if you have a wife or gf, ask yourself why you are cheating. Some people do have morals and ethics. We're looking for play partners, sex...not love or some relationship. If you are on here, you know who you are. I wish you the best of luck and maybe use this as a learning point about relationships.

Who said they were from up north visiting our area for a week. We usually don't meet travelers unless they are already here, at their hotel or rental home etc. Talked for awhile, like months about nothing in particular, he sent a few pics which is all we ever ask for. He did ask for more of ours and I told him how many more than the 100's we have posted do you need? lol Anyway, He gives us a number and we gave our swing cell number. I run a check to see if it's based out of where he claimed to be from.( Yes, you should do some basic background checks) and it came up to a womans name. My wife called the number and apparently it was his wife and right away she was not happy to have a woman calling the other number listed. So, This "single BBC' in actuality was married and cheating on the road. We still decided to ruin his night like he did ours since we had made plans. We went to the bar, sat down and had a *******. HIs picture was about 10 years old but hey you expect that. We wanted to make sure we hadn't made a mistake so Nik got hit to claim he was single, just moving here and looking for a long term thing. Then she said she gets these gut feelings and like visions( he looked like she was crazy but since her skirt was short as hell, he was more concentrated on the thighs and she says " I am getting the name Sandy" His face went about 3 shades lighter and being quick says " Hmm I work with a Sandy" After another few drinks, Nikki getting bored asks him again about being single and reminding him how we never meet people in a relationship playing alone. Just too many things that can go wrong with a jealous spouse etc. He assured us he's very single so she literally dialed the number and handed him the phone, he said "whats up" and she says Sandy wants to talk to you. He got up, walked out and my guess, he wont be lying to another couple on here for quite along time lol Guys, if youre married cheating , don't make mistakes. If you're single, you have nothing to worry about but if you have a wife or gf, ask yourself why you are cheating. Some people do have morals and ethics. We're looking for play partners, sex...not love or some relationship. If you are on here, you know who you are. I wish you the best of luck and maybe use this as a learning point about relationships.

Haha the guy gave you his wife's number?

Got to be honest and say I think you were out of order there. It isn't up to you to be a moral arbiter, judge, jury and executioner.
You don't know why he cheats on her - maybe she has shut him out. Maybe they are unhappy but staying together for the children?
Maybe he would rather not use prostitutes?
Maybe you just dropped him in it and broke up a family that was still functioning, albeit imperfectly?
Bit shocked at your glee to bee honest.

Judge not, lest thou be judged thyself.

Got to be honest and say I think you were out of order there. It isn't up to you to be a moral arbiter, judge, jury and executioner.
You don't know why he cheats on her - maybe she has shut him out. Maybe they are unhappy but staying together for the children?
Maybe you just dropped him in it and broke up a family that was still functioning, albeit imperfectly?

We have every right to decide who we meet. What leads to problems when meeting a third who turns out to be "attached". What if it's a jealous spouse? You know how dangerous that could be? As far as breaking up a family, it wasn't a family if they are out cheating. Marriage are based on trust and if anything, we did her a favor finding out what he's like now rather than wasting years of her life with someone who clearly had no respect for his significant other. We are not interested in pushing what morals or ethics we have on someone else and we make it VERY clear up front, NO married or men involved in serious relationships. There are so may cheaters out there and we just have no interest in people who will lie to someone they claim to love, what will they lie to you about? Maybe you missed the point of my op. It wasn't about morals and ethics

Haha the guy gave you his wife's number?
Yeah, he gave us that number at first like an idiot. It was an out of state one so we thought that was odd itself. You have to keep in mind, we ran an on premise swing club in Chicago for 10 years and get a feel for people who are cheating. You don't want to be the person that the other spouse finds out about, it leads to nothing but troouble

Bit shocked at your glee to bee

I have to say I agree with Subby. We actually prefer men who are married. It’s not our business nor do we care to know why a married man is cheating. You yourself said you’re not looking for love or a relationship but just sex. He most likely was too. However, I’m not sure why he felt he needed to lie even after you “got him to claim he was single.”

So.... Here we are on B2W because of morals. So were you upset because he was cheating or because he was untruthful about his relationship status?
Second question: Are you a professional therapist that's qualified in giving marital advice?

Exactly. Lol Some men are fine with their home life but enjoy a little spice on the side.
Doesn't mean he is having "troubles" at home or he is unsatisfied at home.

Exactly. Lol Some men are fine with their home life but enjoy a little spice on the side.
Doesn't mean he is having "troubles" at home or he is unsatisfied at home.
I know lol. A man condemning another for not respecting the sanctity of marriage, whilst not respecting the sanctity of his own marriage, because he a willing accomplice in his own wife's adultery.

I know lol. A man condemning another for not respecting the sanctity of marriage, whilst not respecting the sanctity of his own marriage, because he a willing accomplice in his own wife's adultery.
Funny thing is I've had an experience with a "cuck" before & she started with hubby then slowly wanting sex without him around. I didn't judge her for it.

Yes, good forbid a couple with some integrity and respect for a relationship not want to help some unfaithful motherfucker cheat on the one he loves. Not to mention potential repercussions from the one being cheated on. Fuck outta here with that "don't judge" bullshit. You have a problem at home, take care of it. It's not anyone else's fault that you can't communicate with your own spouse. Just because you don't mind someone being unfaithful to their family doesn't mean the next couple has to tolerate it.

You mofos are a trip.

Yes, good forbid a couple with some integrity and respect for a relationship not want to help some unfaithful motherfucker cheat on the one he loves. Not to mention potential repercussions from the one being cheated on. Fuck outta here with that "don't judge" bullshit. You have a problem at home, take care of it. It's not anyone else's fault that you can't communicate with your own spouse. Just because you don't mind someone being unfaithful to their family doesn't mean the next couple has to tolerate it.

You mofos are a trip.

Nonsense. Don't agree. You can't possibly know someone else's motivations.

THIS IS THE HOTTEST POST EVER!

Motivations for cheating? Doesn't matter. They have no obligation to be involved in someone else's fuckery.
Of course they don't, but nobody is obliging them! If the cuck's actions, in facilitating getting the guy caught by his Mrs, brings about the breaking up of the bull's marriage, then that is the worse offence in my book.
Sanctimonious doesn't even cover it. Someone has been watching Cheaters too much.

Back