So baby what do ya got on under them pants!? ~Panty Wars 2011~ Thongs v Bikini's

Thongs and G-Strings or Bikini'a and Boy Shorts

• Total voters
The poll leaves off my favorite option - NOTHING! I hate panties, thongs, whatever, and love to keep my kitty free :)

And yes, if they are tight pants, I will at least put a panty liner in them, or if I need the protection....
I should add, the one use I have for thongs, is to slip on a tight one after Bulls are done fucking me, to keep the cum inside my cunt and ass...unless he or I have decided it's better for me to head out bare and dripping down my legs, and left to sit in the "after" wet spot in the car or if we go someplace and sit down.... ;)

Well, I do wear crotchess panties for one Bull who likes me in them...I have to cheat on Victoria's Secret and get them from some of the sluttier competition :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie

I should add, the one use I have for thongs, is to slip on a tight one after Bulls are done fucking me, to keep the cum inside my cunt and ass...unless he or I have decided it's better for me to head out bare and dripping down my legs, and left to sit in the "after" wet spot in the car or if we go someplace and sit down.... ;)

Well, I do wear crotchess panties for one Bull who likes me in them...I have to cheat on Victoria's Secret and get them from some of the sluttier competition :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie
Maybe to hold the cum in so a white boy has plenty to eat out when you get home. Wishing I were that white boy.

View attachment 23454

Pretty simple question id love for you to all answer and be truthful and see what kind of panties the blacktowhite.net members like the most!

Ladies- Just send a reply either just telling us what you style of choice is. You can also answer the poll. Or if you super cool bad ass chicka post a pic of you in that type of style.

Guy- Ug just do what ever. I guess tell us what you like to see us in the most.

Thongs - This includes any Thongs, G-Strings. If you don't know if its a thong or the difference between them.... don't post lol !!

Panties- This includes anything that is not a thong basically! So Bikini's, Boy Shorts. Briefs. Cheeckies, of any non thong.

Well ladies lets tell them what we got on for them! ;)

P.S. Ill do a few "examples using gals i know"
I went through a phase of nothing BUT THONGS...lol...then I had a baby, lol not sure if that is what changed me or not..but while I do still wear a thong now and then....I also wear pretty much all the rest too, except big granny panties...lol...

I went through a phase of nothing BUT THONGS...lol...then I had a baby, lol not sure if that is what changed me or not..but while I do still wear a thong now and then....I also wear pretty much all the rest too, except big granny panties...lol...
Bet you still look great in a thong

Back