So baby what do ya got on under them pants!? ~Panty Wars 2011~ Thongs v Bikini's

Thongs and G-Strings or Bikini'a and Boy Shorts

• Total voters
when you have a ass that look this good you never ware granny panties you ware something that will show it off right, and you never know when you might feel like getting naked for a friend to show it off

Attachments

• 5dr1d.jpg
    5dr1d.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 79
  • bxp7b.jpg
    bxp7b.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 81
  • ti4y9.jpg
    ti4y9.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 76
  • aa6kf.jpg
    aa6kf.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 75
  • c4ju6.jpg
    c4ju6.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 81
definitely panties over thongs. if you thought walking around with sloppy gusset clinging to your lady parts was a nuisance, try and deal with having to check your skirt/trousers constantly for leaked cum stains!

funnily enough, i find guys seem to like the more everyday underwear than something overly frilly and sexy. not sure why that is. i keep the expensive stuff for special occasions. at all other times it's something quite plain and ordinary with just enough frills to make me feel girly and him feel like he's unwrapping something special.

definitely panties over thongs. if you thought walking around with sloppy gusset clinging to your lady parts was a nuisance, try and deal with having to check your skirt/trousers constantly for leaked cum stains!

funnily enough, i find guys seem to like the more everyday underwear than something overly frilly and sexy. not sure why that is. i keep the expensive stuff for special occasions. at all other times it's something quite plain and ordinary with just enough frills to make me feel girly and him feel like he's unwrapping something special.
Well said

10843715_339166436269683_1448395123_n.jpg

Back