Small White Cock Humiliation

I realize that I am not even close to being highly knowledgeable about most sexual issues, but please explain how a white guy who wants to serve a big black cock can consider himself straight? I mean, this is 2019. Being gay isn't a bad thing. If you like dick, you like it. It's nothing but a thing.

I realize that I am not even close to being highly knowledgeable about most sexual issues, but please explain how a white guy who wants to serve a big black cock can consider himself straight? I mean, this is 2019. Being gay isn't a bad thing. If you like dick, you like it. It's nothing but a thing.
Submissive bisexual males who like dick will most likely like to be cuckolded, but cuckolds don't necessarily like dick. It's a complex set of feelings towards their spouse and themselves that can result in that.

Never posted anything like this but I had to do it... No wonder my gf dumped me! I still have girls come over to party, but not being able to get it up makes their visit more annoying than its worth! Soon ill have a gf who is much more kink, fetish, and roleplaying oriented. I have enougj money this time around. Hopefully thats enuff to keep the gf, with my gumby penis.

Btw the red areas and marks are from wanking way too much lately. Hard for me to sleep without getting off. Sux!

Attachments

• 20190402_145048.mp4
    53.1 MB
Yeah, being humiliated about my (just under) 5 inches is a massive turn on for me. My wife often compares mine to former boyfriends (a couple of which are good friends of mine) who were much bigger - makes me so hard when she talks about how much better sex was with them.

Yeah, being humiliated about my (just under) 5 inches is a massive turn on for me. My wife often compares mine to former boyfriends (a couple of which are good friends of mine) who were much bigger - makes me so hard when she talks about how much better sex was with them.
Yeah man. That is hot! Her ex bf are black?

I wouldn’t suck a dick without an attractive woman telling me to do it.

Then again a guy with a dick in his mouth is a fag? Idk. Too much work to put a label on it.

Back