Reclaim her or accept humiliation and denial ?

I understand that a vast majority of the Post made come from a position of living out a fantasy. Sometimes it concerns me when those fantasies are expressed in extreme ways. I have a incredible confident wife with an adventurous demeanor. That is in my opinion the key to our relationship. We both have enjoyed many sexual partners over the years. Like many men that have cuckold fantasies I want to be submissive, humiliated, and denied. I want to watch as she has incredible erotic sex with as many people as she wants. However, I have to remember that my wife is the one having sex with other men. What I may fantasize about what I want her to do is far different than what she wants. This is why it's important for me to allow he freedoms that enhance her sexual experience. Not impose or pressure her with my desires. She is well aware of what I want and what I need even if I don't know it. She knows just how much to take away, deney, humiliate and tease before she openly gives it all back and more.

I understand that a vast majority of the Post made come from a position of living out a fantasy. Sometimes it concerns me when those fantasies are expressed in extreme ways. I have an incredible confident wife with an adventurous demeanor. That is in my opinion the key to our relationship. We both have enjoyed many sexual partners over the years. Like many men that have cuckold fantasies I want to be submissive, humiliated, and denied. I want to watch as she has incredible erotic sex with as many people as she wants. However, I have to remember that my wife is the one having sex with other men. What I may fantasize about what I want her to do is far different than what she wants. This is why it's important for me to allow he freedoms that enhance her sexual experience. Not impose or pressure her with my desires. She is well aware of what I want and what I need even if I don't know it. She knows just how much to take away, deney, humiliate and tease before she openly gives it all back and more.
This is a caring and wise husband! Bravo!

Back