Ladies who prefer Black men as their lovers: What is it most of all that triggers your preference?

• Total voters
If soft white dick is 2 inch and black is 5 inch. I don't think whites would end up having bigger dick when they're hard.
You may be wrong. A "grower" can grow to multiple of its flaccid size, a "shower" typically can't. A two inch flaccid grower may be 9 inches when erect and the 5 inch shower may be 7 1/2 inches erect. The only way to tell is by comparing fully erect penises not flaccid ones. 🤷‍♂️

You may be wrong. A "grower" can grow to multiple of its flaccid size, a "shower" typically can't. A two inch flaccid grower may be 9 inches when erect and the 5 inch shower may be 7 1/2 inches erect. The only way to tell is by comparing fully erect penises not flaccid ones. 🤷‍♂️
Mine in 2 inch when completely flaccid but grows to 4 ~ 4.5 inches

I am a grower my self too but Never heard that much growth
Believe me, it's real. Can be two times but up to eight (!) times the length depending on the penis (and its flaccid state). ;) When i say my flaccid penis would be between one and two inches it means it can be about two inches long which is the case most of the time but also there are times it is no bigger than only one inch. That's when i haven't had sex or masturbated for a longer period of time, am coming in from a cold weather, etc. But in the end it makes no difference in my erect size. That's always the same, no matter if i start an erection from a two inch or one inch flaccid penis. :)

Believe me, it's real. Can be two times but up to eight (!) times the length depending on the penis (and its flaccid state). ;) When i say my flaccid penis would be between one and two inches it means it can be about two inches long which is the case most of the time but also there are times it is no bigger than only one inch. That's when i haven't had sex or masturbated for a longer period of time, am coming in from a cold weather, etc. But in the end it makes no difference in my erect size. That's always the same, no matter if i start an erection from a two inch or one inch flaccid penis. :)
Same with me my flaccid penis is 3" but grows 6" on erection . The flaccid changes as per the body temperature. Even the erection shows slight change in size when my body is in right temperature and high libodo ..

This very 1st comment had me laughing so hard i almost pissed myself....It seems that most people on this site are more interested in the myth of Black men having bigger dicks as compared to the non-black average male,... my hurt tiny dick friend it is not a MYTH lol the pics all of a sudden all over the internet of big white dicks now thats a myth, its called photoshopped big white dick. lol thanks for the laugh i defo will be whatsapping to all my black friends both male & female.
mov ha ha.gif

This very 1st comment had me laughing so hard i almost pissed myself....It seems that most people on this site are more interested in the myth of Black men having bigger dicks as compared to the non-black average male,... my hurt tiny dick friend it is not a MYTH lol the pics all of a sudden all over the internet of big white dicks now thats a myth, its called photoshopped big white dick. lol thanks for the laugh i defo will be whatsapping to all my black friends both male & female.
View attachment 4109998
Stupid $hit people post these days. :rolleyes:

My female friends and now my wife say that black men are terrible at cunnilingus. My wife loves the pounding she takes from her black bull but he is reluctant to lap her cunt.
What do their pussies look like? Hows the smell? If the pussy looks gross or smells rancid I don’t put my face near it. In fact, I’ll stick my finger in and then put my finger in her mouth so she can taste her own cooking.

What do their pussies look like? Hows the smell? If the pussy looks gross or smells rancid I don’t put my face near it. In fact, I’ll stick my finger in and then put my finger in her mouth so she can taste her own cooking.
Generally the women are hygienic. Certainly as much as the men who expect to be serviced.

Back