Hot?

• YES! I love sloppy seconds!

Votes: 775 72.9%
  • No. Never.

Votes: 32 3.0%
  • I'd rather lick her clean first.

Votes: 256 24.1%

• Total voters
Never had sloppy seconds after a bull has fucked my wife although I have fucked my wife after a very large and thick bbc dildo has stretched her out good. And cuckboi206 description of it as velvet smoothness is dead on. There is no friction or resistance and she is soaking wet. Imagine putting your dick into a small jar of really thick pudding. That's exactly what it feels like. God it feels incredible. That's another thing, no matter how hard you thrust, she will barely be able to feel you, so thrust away really hard. Which is what I do really fast. It leads to a quick premature orgasm and not much feeling for her. Normally I'd feel bad about that, but the wife at that point is exhausted after all of the orgasms from the big dick pounding she took and wants me to feel good and will say things like "you love my loose pussy", "it's just the way you like it, sloppy and loose", she knows this talk will send me over the edge.

Last edited:
Never had sloppy seconds after a bull has fucked my wife although I have fucked my wife after a very large and thick bbc dildo has stretched her out good. And cuckboi206 description of it as velvet smoothness is dead on. There is no friction or resistance and she is soaking wet. Imagine putting your dick into a small jar of really thick pudding. That's exactly what it feels like. God it feels incredible. That's another thing, no matter how hard you thrust, she will barely be able to feel you, so thrust away really hard. Which is what I do really fast. It leads to a quick premature orgasm and not much feeling for her. Normally I'd feel bad about that, but the wife at that point is exhausted after all of the orgasms from the big dick pounding she took and wants me to feel good and will say things like "you love my loose pussy", "it's just the way you like it, sloppy and loose", she knows this talk will send me over the edge.
Yes!

I had sloppy seconds once when after a party my girlfriend invited a good looking 20-something black guy back to our apartment. We were all ******* and she ended up fucking him in front of me and right after he came in her she told me it was my turn. I hesitated to put my cock in her cum filled pussy, but when I did I felt how stretched out she was from his big cock but the slickness of her pussy was amazing. Seeing another man’s cum on my cock as I fucked was a real turn on. We both came pretty quickly. I would do it again if I had the chance

View attachment 1258251 Naughty, naughty ... just remember "what goes around, comes around". What would you do IF you found out he was seeing another woman, or better yet, if you came home and he had a desire for some "muff pie" ... would you let him munch your muffin then without telling him? Imagine how you would feel if you started to give him a BJ and noticed the scent of another woman's pussy on it!
...I imagine even us straight guys, who love going down on women, have 'devoured another man's porridge every now and then, BUT, a fresh cream pie is very distinguishable. If he's not bi, it probably wouldn't go well if he determined you had another man's cum inside you. Maybe its time to suggest 3-somes, both MMF and MFF ... they're fun.
Mac....A little late, but thanks for starting this thread. Very nice contributions!

Wish my wife would fuck another guy so I can experience a sloppy seconds creampie. She just won't do it. For me it's just a fantasy and have to settle for watching real life amateur cuckold couples doing sloppy seconds, lucky guys! Maybe one day she will agree to it...
Mine hasn’t done it either. The closest I have come to sloppy seconds was cumming in her and then fucking her with her huge bbc dildo. After a while of this, I was super horny from it put my cock in her loosened creamy hole. Omg is all I can say. It felt incredible, the looseness and wetness was amazing. I couldn’t control myself and only lasted a minute or two in her. It was that good, can’t imagine going after the real thing

As a “white boi” I can attest that what you say is 100 percent correct, although I would add I love the looseness feeling as well. When my wife is very loose and creamy I can tell you I don’t last very long inside her. Loose and creamy is a recipe for white boi’s premature ejaculation.

When my wife is loose and creamy, I am so aroused that I orgasm almost instantly. tumblr_ou4973zi521ulfibqo1_500.jpg

Back