Hot?

• YES! I love sloppy seconds!

Votes: 774 72.9%
  • No. Never.

Votes: 32 3.0%
  • I'd rather lick her clean first.

Votes: 256 24.1%

• Total voters
GIF_Yellowball-NO.gif Naughty, naughty ... just remember "what goes around, comes around". What would you do IF you found out he was seeing another woman, or better yet, if you came home and he had a desire for some "muff pie" ... would you let him munch your muffin then without telling him? Imagine how you would feel if you started to give him a BJ and noticed the scent of another woman's pussy on it!
...I imagine even us straight guys, who love going down on women, have 'devoured another man's porridge every now and then, BUT, a fresh cream pie is very distinguishable. If he's not bi, it probably wouldn't go well if he determined you had another man's cum inside you. Maybe its time to suggest 3-somes, both MMF and MFF ... they're fun.

A few bbc creampies you folks might enjoy. I have some new ones but haven't had a chance ot downsize 'em for this site ... most are huge, but very clear. I'll post 'em here in a few days ... Mac

View attachment 218969View attachment 218970View attachment 218971View attachment 218972View attachment 218973View attachment 218974View attachment 218975View attachment 218976View attachment 218977View attachment 218978View attachment 218979View attachment 218980
Love it especially #10

My girls pussy is amazing after being fucked and cam i. By a BBC... Her aroma is strong her pussy all red the way i slide right in how wet the sound pulling out and her pussy quefing out the guys cum... I tend to drop down eat her pussy then finish inside her pussy...

I have had sloppy seconds many times. I have cleaned and fucked my wifes freshly fucked cum filled pussy after hung white guys and BBC. There is no comparison to licking her clean and then letting my small cock slide into her stretched cunt! I love how lose it feels and how she tells me she can barely feel my cock. The feel of the hot fresh cum in her is too much for me and I normally cum really fast in turn makes her cum again. When we don't have a BBC to play with she will make me fuck her with big black dildos. She also has bought a black thick extension she makes me put over my cock and fuck her. Then I can fuck her wore out cunt. I wish I could have sloppy seconds everyday.

We've got a big black dildo that we use and it makes my wife dripping wet as we fantasizing about her getting her first bbc. When I slip into her it feels nice and sloppy likes she has already been fucked and we pretend it's from a bbc and it drives us both crazy with passion.
Same here!

View attachment 1258251 Naughty, naughty ... just remember "what goes around, comes around". What would you do IF you found out he was seeing another woman, or better yet, if you came home and he had a desire for some "muff pie" ... would you let him munch your muffin then without telling him? Imagine how you would feel if you started to give him a BJ and noticed the scent of another woman's pussy on it!
...I imagine even us straight guys, who love going down on women, have 'devoured another man's porridge every now and then, BUT, a fresh cream pie is very distinguishable. If he's not bi, it probably wouldn't go well if he determined you had another man's cum inside you. Maybe its time to suggest 3-somes, both MMF and MFF ... they're fun.

I have done this to my hubby several times, after coming home creampied by my bull, i will go straight into bedroom, grap him by his head and ask me eat out... at times the fresh cream would ooze out, i would tell it is my fertile period and its just grool and he would just lick it up. By the time our foreplay would have been over I would make him cum before he could fuck me.

I have done this to my hubby several times, after coming home creampied by my bull, i will go straight into bedroom, grap him by his head and ask me eat out... at times the fresh cream would ooze out, i would tell it is my fertile period and its just grool and he would just lick it up. By the time our foreplay would have been over I would make him cum before he could fuck me.
That's hot

There is no better feeling for a husband than that of the velvet smoothness of sloppy seconds in his wife. We had a Bull who visited us. I was told to sit in the corner and watch but not touch myself. After having dropped a very large load in my unprotected wife he call me to come over. He told me to mount my wife and slowly move my penis inside of her. I was not to cum but slowly feel the softness of her with his warm cum inside. After a few strokes he told me to feel how good she was, how smooth it felt. Than he told me to remember this feeling. After a few more strokes he told me to stop and pull out. I didn't cum and wasn't sure what was wrong. He told me to remember that feeling because she now belonged to him and I would not be permitted to enter his property again. What an amazing day.

Back