Hot?

• YES! I love sloppy seconds!

Votes: 775 72.9%
  • No. Never.

Votes: 32 3.0%
  • I'd rather lick her clean first.

Votes: 256 24.1%

• Total voters
I was a sloppy seconds addict! I could not wait until the guy (white back then) finished to get my turn. Quite candidly, many times (in my 20-30's) I was better endowed and sloppy seconds got me even bigger. After her first black guy, well she was exhausted, and he was so big, I admittedly was intimidated. That was the end of sloppy seconds, instead I lick her pussy and enjoy the taste of their sex now.

never in my wildest dream did I think I'd like this. Wife is seeing a very experienced Bull, the first time he sent her home to me, he had instructed her about everything to do and say. Slowly kissing me, making me smell her hair and neck so I could get his sent. Having me kiss and lick the hickies he left for me on her tits. Then slide into her silky cum filled pussy. Sort of a ritual now, he has even gone a step further....he had a friend of his jack off into each of her bra cups, all over her nipples and send her home.

Hot Bull! I wish more men would think to play like this!

One thing I used to do that helped keeping cum in me during the way home was wear a pad. Originally just to keep from ruining dresses and soaking my car seat. Hubby loved how messy it kept me for him.
My wife always wears a panty liner, because she gets wet easily and doesn't want the wetness showing. One day she arrived home very late. She joined me in the pool. When I got out before she did, I noticed that the panties on the floor with the liner was glistening with a lot of sticky clear and white globs.. Upon examination, I found I found the liner was soaked and sticky from semen. When she i got out, I fingered her and found she was slick with semen. She told me that she had met a black man we knew and had ended up at his place. She wasn't going to tell me, but the sticky pad gave her away.

The few experiences i had .I have always fucked my pee wee husband afterwards. I love that look on his face when he sees my hole. How swollen it is. He says he can feel how swollen i am. Then the swelling goes down and I can only feel him when he wiggles it around. I like to show him hes bot as great as he thought he was. The 1st time he watched. He fucking cried ha ha ha.

The few experiences i had .I have always fucked my pee wee husband afterwards. I love that look on his face when he sees my hole. How swollen it is. He says he can feel how swollen i am. Then the swelling goes down and I can only feel him when he wiggles it around. I like to show him hes bot as great as he thought he was. The 1st time he watched. He fucking cried ha ha ha.
it was your fiancee's idea to fuck blacks, right? is he enjoying it now or still having problems accepting it?

I loved reading this.

Back