Hot?

• YES! I love sloppy seconds!

Votes: 774 72.9%
  • No. Never.

Votes: 32 3.0%
  • I'd rather lick her clean first.

Votes: 256 24.1%

• Total voters
For me, the best is two lovers for my lady: that way i get to clean her up as her second gives me a sweet slide into that smooth and silky spread feeling myself pushing up into my wife as the best of her evening has left her spent, but OOOOHHHHHHH that feeling. Way, up, slip and side, and all the best as you find another reason to love her more.

For me, the best is two lovers for my lady: that way i get to clean her up as her second gives me a sweet slide into that smooth and silky spread feeling myself pushing up into my wife as the best of her evening has left her spent, but OOOOHHHHHHH that feeling. Way, up, slip and side, and all the best as you find another reason to love her more.
:) :threesome: OUT standing...here in left field

OOOOOOOO-----LOVE SECONDS. MY WIFE CAME HOME AFTER WORKING AND I TOLD HER I WANTED TO EAT HER PUSSY...WENT DOWN...AND SHE SAID, "YOU MUSN'T". I THEN TOLD HER SHE KNOWS I ALWAYS LOVE EATING HER PUSSY...ENJOY IT. I THEN WENT FOR IT. I NOTICED SHE WAS VERY WET... ACTUALLY, I TASTED ---FRESH CUM---. I TOLD HER I LOVED THE TASTE OF HER PUSSY EVERYDAY AFTER SHE COMES HOME. I DISCOVERED THAT MY PRETTY WIFE WAS SEEING AND FUCKING SEVERAL BLACK CO-WORKERS. I LET HER KNOW THAT I WAS OKAY WITH THAT.....AND I LOVED HER CUM FILLED PUSSY...ALWAYS SWALLOWED FRESH CREAM..

Sloopy seconds is not for me. Because I generally masturbate when watching so I cum immediately when I feel the bull's cum inside my wife's pussy. Not even a single pump believe me. Its an extreme pleasure for me and early ending.

Sloopy seconds is not for me. Because I generally masturbate when watching so I cum immediately when I feel the bull's cum inside my wife's pussy. Not even a single pump believe me. Its an extreme pleasure for me and early ending.
Ha - you've learned the lesson most of us guys have learned about jacking off while we watch our wives in action. If we cum while watching, it's going to be a while until we are ready to go again. By then, the fun may be all over. Or our wife will have given up on us, and simply locked us out of the bedroom while her lover finishes the night out with her. But take heart - there's always a shot with "morning wood." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I would enjoy sloppy 2nd her cum bursting,creampie pussy since I've done quite a few time with some Street ****** way back when I was teen with 5 of my buddies and they're all bareback while I was the last to fuck her creampie pussy with 5 guy's cum deposited inside.

Back