Hot?

• YES! I love sloppy seconds!

Votes: 774 72.9%
  • No. Never.

Votes: 32 3.0%
  • I'd rather lick her clean first.

Votes: 256 24.1%

• Total voters
I enjoy sloppy seconds but lately Ann is so stretched after being with her BBC lovers that I can barely feel her................
Have you thought of buying her a pussy pump? That'll make her lips thicker and tighter. She could use it before her bull meets her. A win-win-win solution.

The last time I had sloppy seconds was rather embarrassing. My wife had just had an almost hour long fuck with her nine inch thick cocked guy and half-jokingly said “next!” pointing to my six inch hard-on. I mounted her and came in less than a minute. My cumming was immediately followed by laughter from her and her bull.

My first experience with sloppy seconds ...

My girlfriend (now wife) went to a diverse college. The night before her graduation she told me she had to stay overnight (she was a commuter) in the dorm bc there was a late rehearsal. The next day at graduation I couldn't find her anywhere. After the ceremony when the crowd was clearing out I could see her in the distance. She looked incredible. She had a thin spaghetti strapped sundress on that when the sun hit it you could see her pink lace thong. I just wanted to eat her pussy and fuck her brains out. We went back to her house and I kept trying to have sex with her and she kept rejecting me. I finally said no I need you now and layed her on her back and went to eat her. She was really wet more than ever and in a different way. After a few minutes of that she said please just fuck me. I slid my cock in her and she was a sloppy mess and it felt amazing.
Later that night she started crying and told me that she had been fucking this black for the past couple days bc she was never going see him again since school was over and she wanted to experience a bbc. She said she spent the night with him and had sex several times with him and right before the ceremony. I was like what are you telling me... She said yes that was his cum inside me that you said felt so good...
And that was the beginning of our obsession!

Pam has tried several times to get me to lick out her pussy after Edwin has fucked her and made a deposit in her horny love nest! To date that hasn't happened but I'll admit that at times my inner-self tells me to do just that. I've come close a few times but "close" is only good if you're playing horseshoes! Lol
That day will come

The last time I had sloppy seconds was rather embarrassing. My wife had just had an almost hour long fuck with her nine inch thick cocked guy and half-jokingly said “next!” pointing to my six inch hard-on. I mounted her and came in less than a minute. My cumming was immediately followed by laughter from her and her bull.
i would say that would be alot longer than me lol so hot

Back