Hot?

• YES! I love sloppy seconds!

Votes: 774 72.9%
  • No. Never.

Votes: 32 3.0%
  • I'd rather lick her clean first.

Votes: 256 24.1%

• Total voters
The most amazing feeling on this Earth, doubled up with lack of response from her because she can hardly feel you in her. She loves how I try to fuck her as hard as I can and asks me if her 'used fuckhole is loose enough for me?'. I've cum so hard at times I thought I was going to have an aneurysm or heart attack afterwards.

The moment of climax is exhilarating, watching him thrusting and then grinding deep, seeing my wife convulse knowing hot cum is flooding her is so arousing. watching him withdraw a bit a seeing his still pulsing cock is amazing. The sight of my loving wife splayed out, sweaty, pussy oozing like a well used whore and then I mount her, feeling that cum on my cock and her pulsing cunt is beyond belief.

never in my wildest dream did I think I'd like this. Wife is seeing a very experienced Bull, the first time he sent her home to me, he had instructed her about everything to do and say. Slowly kissing me, making me smell her hair and neck so I could get his sent. Having me kiss and lick the hickies he left for me on her tits. Then slide into her silky cum filled pussy. Sort of a ritual now, he has even gone a step further....he had a friend of his jack off into each of her bra cups, all over her nipples and send her home.

I have done this to my hubby several times, after coming home creampied by my bull, i will go straight into bedroom, grap him by his head and ask me eat out... at times the fresh cream would ooze out, i would tell it is my fertile period and its just grool and he would just lick it up. By the time our foreplay would have been over I would make him cum before he could fuck me.

love the clean up meathod of birth control...

Back