Hot?

• YES! I love sloppy seconds!

Votes: 774 72.9%
  • No. Never.

Votes: 32 3.0%
  • I'd rather lick her clean first.

Votes: 256 24.1%

• Total voters
Nothing is better than diving into a stretched out pussy with your tiny dick. My wife regularly uses bbc dildos and will once in a while let me in her afterward. I practically fall in her and rapidly pump away while she looks bored. Then she will tell me to "get bigger". That about it takes to send me over the edge. I swear I cum a gallon when that happens

Nothing is better than diving into a stretched out pussy with your tiny dick. My wife regularly uses bbc dildos and will once in a while let me in her afterward. I practically fall in her and rapidly pump away while she looks bored. Then she will tell me to "get bigger". That about it takes to send me over the edge. I swear I cum a gallon when that happens
I Love U text and my dick is hard now! I have the same hobby with Tara! Reg Jussi

Well, I love to suck BBC cum from other women. Are there other women that enjoy this too?;):qos:
I love to clean cum from another woman , it started when a black man blew over my friends ass I automatically went over and ate it all from her ass and back , after that night I openly asked him to cum in her ass and as he pulled out I tongued her cum soaked anus , I loved it.

For me and my hubby, it is the best sex he and I have. Since my first guy after meeting my husband, hubby and I have not had sex when I haven't had another guy or guys before him. We both love that feeling. Because a woman's pussy is so silky after having another man or men cum in her, it should be the way her husband feels her Every Time!

I do enjoy when She keeps me locked up until She can be with a Lover, then unlock me and tease me about how I am dipping my penis into His fresh semen

Back